SaintMotbot's Platinum League Chairman Game.

Yes! 2nd richest club in the save!! Even richer than United :D :D :D

Man, picking just 5 players to protect is hard! Especially with the under 23 rule! Some big names could be leaving City in this draft!

I will try and sort our my players that I'm going to protect & press conference either tomorrow or thursday if that's ok?

Surprise Chelsea Takeover!

View attachment 172698View attachment 172699

A sudden Chelsea sale to infamous rapper Kanye West took place this morning. It comes as a big surprise to Chelsea's supporters as well as any pundits.

It appears that Roman Abramovich has got bored his football fantasies and decided to sell the club to the most unlikely bidder.

There have been recent rumors on twitter around the rapper's debt of £53 million.
It appears that he has invested all of his fortune to buy the club and took out a loan worth c.£50m to pump into the clubs balance sheets.

This is a huge investment and it appears that Yeezy has decided to dedicate himself fully to running the club and bringing it to glory.

Perhaps good news for his critics.... or maybe he is just looking for an inspiration for his next work of art.

We shall see!

View attachment 172697

Iglesias completes Atleti takeover

Big news coming out of Madrid today is that once Real Madrid fan Enrique Iglesias has returned home from Miami to buy Atletico Madrid. He has bought all of Miguel Angel Gil Marin's shares and installed himself as president immediately. It is thought that Diego Simeone's job as manager is safe as Iglesias is a big fan.

Iglesias has always been known for supporting Real Madrid but was reportedly so incensed with Cristiano Ronaldo's public criticism of his own players that he's turned his back on the club. A list of players available for transfer will be announced as soon as the player draft has taken place, with Iglesias looking to dominate the newly formed Platinum League.

View attachment 172653

Press Release

Arsenal Football Club have a new owner and majority shareholder after both Stan Kronke and Red & Wite Holdings agreed to sell all of their shares to this new holding company in what was a hostile takeover. Stan and Red & White were both ready to fight tooth and nail for their shares until it became clear to them who was behind this holding company and the backing that they had behind them. They quickly sold up but were heard to say that they were looking to get back into ownership quickly though they may look to a smaller lower league side like Totteringham to continue their adventure.
The holding company, simply known as HoW, will now release a short press release of their own.

View attachment 172624

Press Release

We are pleased to announce that the holding company, HoW, is none other than the House of Windsor and that as head of the House of Windsor, Queen Elizabeth II will be taking over as the chairman of her newly acquired team. Lizzie, as she wants to be called when involved in the club, has been a long time Gooner and jumped at the opportunity to takeover her beloved Gunners as they enter the new Platinum League and go for glory. Lizzie also let it be known that shes more than happy to let Arsene Wenger continue in his post as manager but she really wants to see him splash the cash as if Arsenal make a profit it only comes back to her anyway so might as well spend, spend, spend.

View attachment 172622
Lizzie looking pleased as punch after taking control of the Gunners.

Bayern Munich Takeover Announcement

View attachment 172617
Bayern Munich can today announce that we have sold our major shares to an unamed consortium called 'Wir hassen das Fett'

The consortium - which translates to 'We hate the fat' is led by none other than one of the most hated people on the planet - Katie Hopkins! It is unknown where she has obtained the money, but reports have stated they she will stop at nothing to make Bayern the biggest team in the Platinum League.
View attachment 172616

Miss Hopkins will certainly not be one to shy away from controversial moves, but it remains to be seen whether this is a gamble worth taking

View attachment 172587

Leverkusen Takeover as Platinum League Underdogs look to survive

Yesterday, we heard news that Bayer Leverkusen, originally in the God division, were promoted into the Platinum division. After this shock promotion, they were given odds of 2000-1 to survive, while 12th predicted Dortmund were down as 200-1. The press see no chance in Leverkusen.

Today, they have been taken by a mystery owner, who originates in Wales. He says that his key players will be safeguarded, so he will keep the base of the team intact, and then he may look for improvements in the Foreign window. Roger Schmid may be given a chance, but the owner doesn't like 4-4-2.

Will Leverkusen Survive?

View attachment 172579

Andrea Pirlo completes Milan takeover!!

Pirlo, 36, who current plies his trade in the USA with LA Galaxy is reported to be 'extreme delighted to have acquired the club in which he spent the best years of his life'. He after all spent 10 years in Milan and therefore is 'confident the club can rise to the top' under his control.

When asked about running a club in Italy and continuing his professional football at the Galaxy, he responded with a surprising statement that he had 'already begun talks with the Galaxy about moving back to Italy and continuing as a player owner for Milan'....interesting stuff, cant wat to see how this unfolds!

That's all from us at SkySports.

Takeover at Real MadirdView attachment 172573
A group of 4 investors have taken over Real Madrid before they begin their first season in the platinum league. The four investors are Cristiano Ronaldo the Real Madrid player, the Pope the man with links with the big guy in the sky, Frank Lampard the, well surely I don't have to explain who he is and New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski.

When told that all of the investors seemed like a setup for some cheap jokes they refuted that saying they were in Real to win titles and leave a legacy.

Each of the new owners issued statements.

Cristiano Ronaldo: I am pleased to own part of a club especially such a good one and Messi doesn't own one does he so I rule again!!!

The Pope: Yes Blud, I bought part of the club for the hashtag bantz, to help with the ladies and coz all the players have mad tekkers bruv now leave or I will have god destroy you

Frank Lampard: A fonte puro pura defluit aqua (Latin) when asked to translate it he said " No, No learn the language learn it! It is the root of english and many other languages you should learn."

Well then it is an eventful first day of new ownership at Real Madrid and it may continue​

OK guys! we are ready to go! we have a full game!

A few quick notices to put out again.

1) The first draft of the game will take place BEFORE the first season.

2) All clubs with a starting balance of under £50 million, have been given an added £50 million to ensure nobody is caught out by the draft and left with an incomplete squad.

3) If the draft works as I am expecting it to, every team will lose three players and gain three players

4) An important note is the league rules state every team must field at least two Under 23 year old players in their starting XI for every match! you can either factor this into your protected draft picks, buy in the transfer window or trust your manager to bring youth through!

5) for full rules of the draft, please refer back to the opening post!

I am still waiting on protected picks from the following teams..

Arsenal
Dortmund

Once these are all in, I will post an update containing all protected players which you can use as guidance for your draft selections! after that I will release the order for draft picks and we can begin!

Thanks everybody :)

Last edited:
How will the order of who gets first picking in draft be decided?

How will the order of who gets first picking in draft be decided?

The order for the draft will be determined by the bookies odds for the first season, So Leverkusen will get first pick and Barca get last pick. After the first season we will need to decide if you guys want to do it by odds again or by finishing order.

The order for the draft will be determined by the bookies odds for the first season, So Leverkusen will get first pick and Barca get last pick. After the first season we will need to decide if you guys want to do it by odds again or by finishing order.

I think after the first season it should be by finishing standings. You have the team who got promoted fourth in the gold league with the first pick, winner of the platinum league with the last :)