Yes please do :D iv been using TTF strikerless with my boro season and it's been out of this world. I did try this new 4231 that you have done and it'svery good aswell take note that my team is one of the best in the world since am in my 8th season now...thing what I find with your 4231 is I get a lot of shots on goal each match but I just win the match by 1 goal. With 25 or sometimes 35+ shots on goal.

I'm using that now, I changed the striker to DLF(S) and Guidetti has 22 goals in 25 appearances. Give that a try mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes please do :D iv been using TTF strikerless with my boro season and it's been out of this world. I did try this new 4231 that you have done and it'svery good aswell take note that my team is one of the best in the world since am in my 8th season now...thing what I find with your 4231 is I get a lot of shots on goal each match but I just win the match by 1 goal. With 25 or sometimes 35+ shots on goal.

Here is one ;)

Tried for some games, it has the strongest defence so far for me out of the 343ish tactics and it has a STRIKER, which is cool! Is this a Conte tactic?

I would consider it as 5-2-2-1 Allegri style :) Ohh well, the counter mentality doesn't fit this statement.

i have very good result with scavenger...i will post SS after full sason;)

Are you playing the matches or using instant result?
Eh no time to watch the matches.. but if tactic working so great with instant result it could be only better watching the matches and using OI'S, substituting players wit yellow cards etc etc... Top Work Zyndar

Scav is working good!!

Scavenger is working really well for me! I've been looking for a good 3 in the back formation and this is the best by far! Im in charge of Eastleigh in VNL and been using tatic for couple games and I've managed to beat MK dons (2 leagues above me) 3-2 in ET. Tatic is doing wonders! Thank you Zyndar!

Thanks rabbitx. I am going to add Scavenger to the OP later today. I have no intention to open a new topic.