The 3-2-2-2-1 tactic has been added to post #2.

SCAVENGER

2549534-20170521-euxk8z.png

Zyndar,Do you think that Hoffenheim's team would suit the Scavenger Tactic? Planning on starting a new save with them.

SCAVENGER V2 added to post #2.

2549534-20170521-euxk8z.png

I suggest you to use V2 head-to-head with the original one, to mix things up a bit, so I am not removing V1 now. V2 performed a bit better in the test and the striker scored more.

Changes are:
- Structured team shape
- Removed 'Get Stuck In' TI
- Removed 'Tackle Harder' PI from every player

For me v1 is beasting everything
League win with augsburg 84 points!!!
I will see what happens with top team now maybe liverpool

For me v1 is beasting everything
League win with augsburg 84 points!!!
I will see what happens with top team now maybe liverpool

Wow sounds excellent! League table, player stats, goals per assist type screens please?

I have just finished my first season managing Sampdoria. As I mentioned, it is a good idea to mix the SCAVENGER versions a bit, so I have used V1 and V2 and I also had to deploy a Control version (attached to this post), which proved effective in the following situations:

- against team playing very defensively
- against 41221 formations
- when chasing a goal

I have just finished my first season managing Sampdoria. As I mentioned, it is a good idea to mix the SCAVENGER versions a bit, so I have used V1 and V2 and I also had to deploy a Control version (attached to this post), which proved effective in the following situations:

- against team playing very defensively
- against 41221 formations
- when chasing a goal

Great first season Zyndar! With their media prediction around 10th it is a massive overachievement. I’ve played 2 seasons with them so I got some knowledge about the team. I went through the stats and some catched my eyes:

The 23 goals conceded is extremely low for Samp
The team’s passes/completion ratio
Number of through balls as assists
The 2 shadow strikers assist and key passes
But at most the performance of 2 very average wing backs, Sala and Regini. With better players there it should be even better. Did you know that Regini is even described as center back? :D

Don’t you get too many long shots? That amount of shots indicates it maybe. Nowadays I don’t have time to play, but later I will definitely try out Scavenger tactics. Keep up the good work!