Great first season Zyndar! With their media prediction around 10th it is a massive overachievement. I’ve played 2 seasons with them so I got some knowledge about the team. I went through the stats and some catched my eyes:

The 23 goals conceded is extremely low for Samp
The team’s passes/completion ratio
Number of through balls as assists
The 2 shadow strikers assist and key passes
But at most the performance of 2 very average wing backs, Sala and Regini. With better players there it should be even better. Did you know that Regini is even described as center back? :D

Don’t you get too many long shots? That amount of shots indicates it maybe. Nowadays I don’t have time to play, but later I will definitely try out Scavenger tactics. Keep up the good work!

Yes sometimes it is harder to score, that's why the Control version was created. I am planning to buy some players, wingbacks definitely too. I can say I am very excited abour Zè Gomes, who I got for bargain prize of 375k :)

I have just finished my first season managing Sampdoria. As I mentioned, it is a good idea to mix the SCAVENGER versions a bit, so I have used V1 and V2 and I also had to deploy a Control version (attached to this post), which proved effective in the following situations:

- against team playing very defensively
- against 41221 formations
- when chasing a goal

2551947-20170524-TIf5Wy.png

View attachment 1116604 View attachment 1116605 View attachment 1116606 View attachment 1116607 View attachment 1116608 View attachment 1116609 View attachment 1116610

Okay, I counted it twice: 21 clean sheets?! Omg, that's impressive!

Im still with Eastleigh managed to get promoted to Sky Bet League 2! That was using V1 didnt realize there was a V2 XD. So gonna try that should be even better! Only problem I had with v1 was giving away penalty's but that should prob/hopefully be resolved with the tackle hard taken off! Will Keep everyone posted! :)

Yes sometimes it is harder to score, that's why the Control version was created. I am planning to buy some players, wingbacks definitely too. I can say I am very excited abour Zè Gomes, who I got for bargain prize of 375k :)

I bought him for 500k the year is 2024 in my save. Kuki was a top player as well loan for first season with a 5.5mil optional fee. SS below in 2024 for Gomez and kuki

View attachment 93238View attachment 93237

I did four tests with SCAVENGER V1
without OIs
. The key to further improvement is to score more goals, the defence is very stable in this difficult league.

2553285-20170526-70fy9F.png

without OIs
. The key to further improvement is to score more goals, the defence is very stable in this difficult league.

So which 1 is better v1 or v2?

without OIs

Great work as usual. Was the v1 removed from the first page post 2? Is it still available for download?

V1 is still there. It performed better without OIs.

V1 is still there. It performed better without OIs.

Hey Zyndar, big fan of you and your tactics but I can't find any decent 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 "realistic" formations this year.
Can you try to create a decent one like you did in 15 and 16 :(

Hey Zyndar, big fan of you and your tactics but I can't find any decent 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 "realistic" formations this year.

There is a chance, but I am having less time for offline game mode nowadays. Will surely post to the site if I will have anything new. With TFF's testing system it is easier.

There is a chance, but I am having less time for offline game mode nowadays. Will surely post to the site if I will have anything new. With TFF's testing system it is easier.

I would love to see Puskas with wingers return, it was fantastic!

I've been playing with no O.I's using V2 and its been working really well for me. attacking has been way more fluid. Has anyone else tried no O'I's using V2?

I would love to see Puskas with wingers return, it was fantastic!

It is not working so far with wingers, so here is an IF version.

CLASSIC 4231

First of all, this is not a 3430, so it is not exploiting the ME. Don't expect wonders :) Based on my experience the biggest problem with the 4231 this year (apart from it has wide attacking players and utilizes a striker) is the inconsistency. So it is not possible to do well with only 1 version. So here you have a Home and Away version, where the difference is the passing style. It is really important that you are using the Home and Away version accordingly.

It was tested with TFF's super hard testing division with Testing Team A, you can ignore testing team B results since it used other tactic on holiday. I've used 'Simulate Match' option and swapped between tactics home and away.

Classic 4-2-3-1

Just finished my season left Eastleigh for Fleetwood! about to give this 4-2-3-1 Home/Away a go! I will report back soon! Thank you Zyndar!