Sampdoria 2nd season

Just a quick update on my Sampdoria save, still using Scavenger V1 without OIs.

2556486-20170531-DTiaiZ.png

View attachment 92541 View attachment 92540 View attachment 92539

It is not working so far with wingers, so here is an IF version.

CLASSIC 4231

First of all, this is not a 3430, so it is not exploiting the ME. Don't expect wonders :) Based on my experience the biggest problem with the 4231 this year (apart from it has wide attacking players and utilizes a striker) is the inconsistency. So it is not possible to do well with only 1 version. So here you have a Home and Away version, where the difference is the passing style. It is really important that you are using the Home and Away version accordingly.

It was tested with TFF's super hard testing division with Testing Team A, you can ignore testing team B results since it used other tactic on holiday. I've used 'Simulate Match' option and swapped between tactics home and away.

For me the best 4231 so far, it is very consistent. Glad to have 2IF and a striker ;)

in the RONIN 2 tactic ,i used a Regista (dm) in place of the CM(S) and it was more stable

none in the beginning ,

then i add , shoot less often , and get further forward to see how it performs , depend from the player who playes there

none in the beginning ,

then i add , shoot less often , and get further forward to see how it performs , depend from the player who playes there
thanks mate ill give it a go

I am now more frequently facing teams, who are playing more defensively against me, so I had to develope a Control version, it has proven very effective during these hard matches.

2560692-20170607-4F0Bz3.png

2560693-20170607-VTgjVR.png

I am now more frequently facing teams, who are playing more defensively against me, so I had to develope a Control version, it has proven very effective during these hard matches.

2560692-20170607-4F0Bz3.png

2560693-20170607-VTgjVR.png

Hey mate, is this Control2 version an improvement on the previously shared Control version?

Scavenger tactic control

Hy Zyndar,

could you post a screenshot of the scavenger control tactic.

scavenger v1 with tottenham won premier(only 14 conceded),fa cup,league cup and lost in semifinal of cl to Barcelona 4-3
then went to Bayern till now in league won 17 from 17, 6 from 6 in cl,super cup and all german cup games ahahaha zyndar you created a monster

scavenger v1 with tottenham won premier(only 14 conceded),fa cup,league cup and lost in semifinal of cl to Barcelona 4-3
then went to Bayern till now in league won 17 from 17, 6 from 6 in cl,super cup and all german cup games ahahaha zyndar you created a monster

Thanks for the feedback. I know it is a great tactic, only a few people are using it for some reason. Maybe they are don't like to have a striker in their squad ;)