Just for fun. Tested with a custom Burnley squad, media prediction is 11th.

2564845-20170613-QztHp5.png

View attachment 91316 View attachment 91315 View attachment 91314

I did 2 more tests on the 41230, on Control and on Attacking mentality.

Control

Attacking

My opinion is that Standard mentality should be used by default and it can be changed to Control or Attacking depending on the match situation and on your club's stature. One thing for sure: the standard and the control are the most solid away approaches. And please, don't get mislead by the fact that the Control version got the most points, these were only short tests.

Additional test on the standard version is with TFF's league

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. I know it is a great tactic, only a few people are using it for some reason. Maybe they are don't like to have a striker in their squad ;)
Yeah few people are using it....update: 30 league wins from 30 games! 5 from 5 in german cup and 10 from 11 wins in CL(1-1 away vs Real in SF, now have to play the 2nd leg)

scavanger?
Yeah few people are using it....update: 30 league wins from 30 games! 5 from 5 in german cup and 10 from 11 wins in CL(1-1 away vs Real in SF, now have to play the 2nd leg)

Don't normally post but using the 4123 Burnley tactic is so good, used it in 3 games all away and conceded one and scored 16 it's ridiculous. Thanks Zyn keep up the good work

I did 2 more tests on the 41230, on Control and on Attacking mentality.

Control

View attachment 91282 View attachment 91281

Attacking

View attachment 91280 View attachment 91279

My opinion is that Standard mentality should be used by default and it can be changed to Control or Attacking depending on the match situation and on your club's stature. One thing for sure: the standard and the control are the most solid away approaches. And please, don't get mislead by the fact that the Control version got the most points, these were only short tests.

Additional test on the standard version is with TFF's league

View attachment 91277

Last edited:
View attachment 91199

Started using Scav 1 & using Control 2 (for home games against 17-20th teams)
Nothing but sensational! on a 16 game winning streak (14w-2D) :)

Last edited: