Yesterday I've tried the 4-1-4-1 version with Southampton. Defensive wise it is awesome, but it needs some attacking tweaking, especially on away games.

Also I made some changes to it like:

- removed the Be more disciplined TI
- added some PIs to both WM: more risky passes, roam from position, run wide

++
- another possible change is to add exploit both flanks TI
- and change the BBM to CMsu with the same PIs

Last edited:
Yesterday I've tried the 4-1-4-1 version with Southampton. Defensive wise it is awesome, but it needs some attacking tweaking, especially on away games.

Also I made some changes to it like:

- removed the Be more disciplined TI
- added some PIs to both WM: more risky passes, roam from position, run wide

++
- another possible change is to add exploit both flanks TI
- and change the BBM to CMsu with the same PIs

Can you upload this tweaks?

"SAMURAI 4141 beta" is the best defensively wise tactic i have tried so far (tried a lot). Scottish Premiership - predicted 11/12

Last edited:
Currently I am testing a 4-1-4-1 version of Samurai. I don't have the time to continue testing right now, but it is a remarkable one. Only conceded 6 in 21 games.

Please note that it was tested with MR L's database, but the team of CA120 consists players of CA135. So same players, but increased current ability. Media prediction is 37th.

Same OIs as Samurai and counter can be used for the last 15 minutes.

This one is fantastic :wub:

I made some of the little tweaks you suggested zyndar for the 4141 but still found that the striker still wasn't scoring and his ratings was at very least low to barely average so I made a little tweak myself and changed the striker to advanced forward and straight away his ratings were thru the roof and he started scoring

This one is fantastic :wub:

I made some of the little tweaks you suggested zyndar for the 4141 but still found that the striker still wasn't scoring and his ratings was at very least low to barely average so I made a little tweak myself and changed the striker to advanced forward and straight away his ratings were thru the roof and he started scoring

Results guys? :)

I feel awesome potential in the 4-1-4-1, been working on quite a few tweaks in the past days, even my Forest Green Rovers save is put on hold due to that. My only problem is that in some cases it is too defensive, but I don't want to change the team shape/mentality to keep the defense that tight.

Never tried AF for the striker, the most advanced setting was DLFa, but I will give a go to AF and check how it works.

Results guys? :)

I feel awesome potential in the 4-1-4-1, been working on quite a few tweaks in the past days, even my Forest Green Rovers save is put on hold due to that. My only problem is that in some cases it is too defensive, but I don't want to change the team shape/mentality to keep the defense that tight.

Never tried AF for the striker, the most advanced setting was DLFa, but I will give a go to AF and check how it works.

try trequartista for striker it was working on my own 4141 formation;)

oh I changed the DLF(S) to AF for burton (a) game

what tac was going to give your 4411 in my barnsley save