Just a short catch up where I am at the moment and what happened in the PL in the last 4 years. In the last round we secured the 2nd place to earn automatic promotion, so Swansea, Bristol City and Forest Green Rovers are promoted, while Norwich City, Brighton and Middlesbrough are relegated.

In the last 4 years Arsenal have won 3 titles while their domination was ended in the last season by Manchester United.

Hi zyndar was just wondering did you abandon the 4141 version of this tactic ?

ive been using the 4141 version with my beloved Sheffield united and its been a huge success I made one slight alteration I changed striker to advanced forward with just the pi's from the dlf from the original tactic and its worked a dream as you will see with billy sharps season statsView attachment 1102734 and the team also have been brilliant with very little transfers in.View attachment 1102735View attachment 1102736View attachment 1102737View attachment 1102738View attachment 1102739.

I did not abandon, I will add it to the OP along with your tweak if you don' mind.

"Will Grigg's on fire, your defence is terrified"

View attachment 105951 View attachment 105950

This is going to be the starting squad. It is by far the weakest in the league, but I was not able to find players who are worthy being paid for. I'll wait until January for some bargain buys.

View attachment 105949

Such a shame that our best player doen't have an active work permit, I have to apply for it 80 days later.

View attachment 105948

Last edited:
You might be onto something with V2 mate. Will post results at the end of my season

As expected coming into the pro leagues i got no money players are **** compared to the teams in here lol. Guess ill just have to see if i stay in and if i do see if there are any better players at the end, but most are asking for a lot of money that i dont have :).. Guess thats what i get picking a team that isnt developed haha

View attachment 105635View attachment 105634

How to hold a match when you lead 0-2 outside or 0-3 against big teams
psg - asse win 0-2 and lost 3-2
lyon - asse win 0-3 win 3-4 with goal 4 for me at 93 mn