AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
San Marino: Be a Pro.

sanmarinocalcio_zps2a283fc4.jpg

San Marino Calcio announce new youth intake

San Marino Calcio of the Italian Seria C1/A have officially revealed 15 new players to their squad, These 15 players were all found whilst hosting an amateur tournament and were picked as the best 15 for their respective positions, The club have spoke very highly of their new players and believe they could have a big future in football and be vital to the success of the San Marino national team in years to come which could have San Marino recognized as a respectable nation.

All players are aged between 16 & 17 and are a promising bunch of players as you can see below:

Santino Dylan

Michael Henson

Pratik Sangle

Jonny Bambino

Jambini Bambino

Ousman Jallow

Pedderozo

Ricardinho

Rafaelle D'Aniello

Sean Collum

Terry Dunne

Zeus Eliotroglu

Giancarlo Rootchini

Antonio DiNozzo

Conordinho

Excellent to see this up and running. Hopefully I am pretty good as I normally only play CB on these things.

yeahheeeeeeeeea awsome to see the screens, 20 Natural fitnes and 20 determination 0.0

Excellent to see this up and running. Hopefully I am pretty good as I normally only play CB on these things.

Hopefully you can get the game time and get to your full potential - Reckon everyone will move club by the end of the season aswell which will be interesting based on my trial save.

looking good, loving my Determination stat :)

what guy is yours ? because you must have used a different username to apply I don't remember your application lol.

yeahheeeeeeeeea awsome to see the screens, 20 Natural fitnes and 20 determination 0.0

hopefully have more screens up tomorrow just about to put the save on holiday and first season will be complete.

what guy is yours ? because you must have used a different username to apply I don't remember your application lol.

terry Dunne, formerly Jesus

Not bad. At least I don't **** my pants anymore when I get the ball :D

San Marino

Moved up in the world rankings to 188 which is a good improvement already & 6 of our custom made players are classed as the top players of the team and have plenty of time to get so much better which is a good sign.

Only 1 win however both our players scored in that win and have been regular players in the team so hopefully things will only get better from here on in, Pratik Sangle also scored in a friendly match which we lost 3-1 to Hungary.

Not many players play with the U21 the 2 players that have played most games where DiNozzo & Rootchini.

Hopefully a group we can show everyone how far we have come and finish off the bottom of the table or at least get a couple of wins to boost our rankings for the future.

Player updates will follow shortly.

The players

Santino Dylan

Dylan has played in 5 international matches so far and only played in 2 competitive professional matches for San Marino Calcio before moving to England to join Spurs on a free where he will hopefully learn from Hugo Lloris and take the #1 jersey in a couple of years.

Michael Henson

Henson has yet to feature in any professional matches yet as Santino Dylan keeps him out of the national team, Southampton recognized his talents though and bought him for 600k.

Pratik Sangle

Pratik Sangle has been co-owned by Lazio and will most likely join them when the time is right, He had 10 starts and 11 sub appearances for San Marino Calcio along with 5 international caps & scoring 2 goals for his country.

Ousman Jallow

Psv snapped up Jallow early on for free, Jallow started in 2 of San Marino Calcio's cup games and making 1 sub appearance as well as earning 5 caps for his country, PSC loaned the left back out to Telstar to give him first team experience.

Jonny Bambino

Jonny Bambino is one of the most sought after players with a host of massive clubs interested in him, 8 clubs have made official bids for the CB including Man Utd, FC Bayern & PSG. The defender played 5 games for San Marino Calcio scoring 1 goals and also appearing for his country 4 times.

Jambini Bambino

Jambini quickly joined Everton on a free transfer and had played 4 games for San Marino Calcio as well as 4 International caps the same as his brother Jonny.

Rafaelle D'Aniello

Rafaelle has had the slowest of starts to his career so far failing to appear for his club but making 4 appearances for his national side, AC Milan have co-owned the player and will most likely sign him when they can.

Pedderozo

Pedderozo started 7 times for his club and also made 7 sub appearances whilst also earning 4 caps for his country, Pedderozo was another player who moved to England (Wales) to join Swansea.

Zeus Eliotroglu

Zeus has been carrying an injury which is most likely hampering a move away from San Marino Calcio as several clubs are interested in him including Dortmund & Napoli however no official bids have been made yet, Zeus only made 2 caps fo his country and 2 for San Marino Calcio so far.

Sean Collum

Sean Collum earned one of the biggest moves by joining Italian giants Juventus and will be excited to play alongside the likes of Pogba in centre midfield, Collum started 19 games for San Marino Calcio and having a great average rating which gaves Juventus the incentive to make a move for this player who also made 3 caps for his country.

Terry Dunne

Terry Dunne is another injury suspect being out for 5-7 weeks, Roma have co-owned the midfielder so no transfer for the player as of yet, Dunne played only 1 competitive match in his first season and failed to make an international appearance yet.

Ricardinho

Ricardinho was another player who earned a massive move joining English money giants Man City for 650k, Ricardinho was loaned back to his old club where he made 6 appearances for the club in his first season and earned 2 caps.

Rootchini

Rootchini is yet to make a full start in his professional career however has made 7 sub appearances overall including 1 for San Marino however he's made a big move to Chelsea where he will be hoping to get some competitive football.

Conordinho

Conordinho made a big move to Liverpool who have decided to loan the player out to GA eagles for first team football, Conordinho had 3 starts and 9 sub appearances for San Marino Calcio in his first season grabbing 3 goals, 2 Caps for San Marino but yet to score an international goal.

Antonio DiNozzo

DiNozzo joined fellow professional Ricardinho in England at Man City, DiNozzo made 9 sub appearances in the league for San Marino Calcio but started twice in the cup scoring 2 goals, The striker also made 4 international appearances but no goals as of yet.

Everton! Some experienced players in that side for tutoring, and ofcourse great facilities!

Joined Southampton so hoping to develop with their amazing youth facilities!

Alot of good moves for people to develop i just cant wait to see san marinos euro group and see if we can improve them any!

Hopefully I can improve a lot at Chelsea! Do San Marino play with an AMC?