Hopefully I can improve a lot at Chelsea! Do San Marino play with an AMC?

Not at the moment :( ! hopefully as they get better they might become more attacking ? you can also play CM so you never know what will happen just about to update aswell :)

Can I please ask all participants to like the next update so I can see if everyone is still following because I'll stop updating the players who aren't following until they start again.

San Marino: Be a Pro.

The players

Santino Dylan

Dylan made 1 cup appearance for Spurs and keeping a clean sheet however the club felt best the keeper went out on loan as he went to Cyprus side Anorthosi for the season however only made 3 appearances, The keeper has so far managed 6 starts for his country and has now been loaned out to Middlesbrough where he will get the chance to play more first team football.

Michael Henson

Henson stayed at his club Southampton for the season to fight for a first team place the keeper made 3 appearances and failed to keep a clean sheet in any of the games against Arsenal, Cardiff & Blackburn however his team did beat Arsenal & Blackburn in the game he played. Henson has also went on to make 2 caps for his country and keeping 1 clean sheet.

Pratik Sangle

Sangle got his big move to Arsenal after staying with San Marino until January making 20 appearances, Sangle then managed to play 7 league matches for Arsenal and 2 cup matches in his first season at the club and will hope for more in his first Full season with the club.

Ousman Jallow

Jallow played a season on loan at Telstar and earned 11 starts for his loan club he has now returned to PSV and plays in the B team but the full back will be hoping he can earn a place in the first team this season.

Jonny Bambino

Bambino got his big move to FC Bayern in January but was loaned back to San Marino and was a star performer in the 24 games he played earning 6 Man of the matches however the defender was unhappy at being back at San Marino stating he didn't feel he learned much and would have learned more at his current club, The defender has yet again been sent out on loan however this time to Braunschweig in the German 2nd division.

Jambini Bambino

Nothing to report for Jambini as he failed to make any appearances for Everton and has now been sent out on loan to Omonoia where he will hope to play more games to prove himself.

Rafaelle D'Aniello

D'Aniello made a switch to Roma after the club paid 475k for AC Milan's half of the player, Rafaelle made 11 appearances for San Marino before leaving in the January to Roma where he made 2 sub appearances and will hope to improve on that in his first full season at the club.

Pedderozo

Pedderozo was another player who failed to make an appearance for his club and has now been loaned out to Olhanense where he will hope to prove himself to get into the Swansea squad for next season.

Zeus Eliotroglu

Zeus Eliotroglu made his move to Gladbach on the 1st of September and featured in the reserve team playing 10 games and will be hoping to push himself into the first team soon.

Sean Collum

Sean Collum remained at Juventus for the season but only made 1 start in a cup game but did feature a further 6 times coming off the bench, Juventus are looking to loan the player out to get him more first team football.

Terry Dunne

Dunne joined fellow countryman Pedderozo in January with a move to Swansea and is also yet to make an appearance for the welsh side, Dunne did make 11 appearances for San Marino before he made the move.

Ricardinho

Ricardinho played 24 matches for San Marino during his loan spell however never performed as well as he would have liked, The midfielder has now been sent to Chievo to earn some more first team experience.

Giancarlo Rootchini

Rootchini remained at Chelsea and made only 2 cup starts for the club, Rootchini is now ready to be loaned out for some first team football.

Conordinho

Conordinho probably made the best start to his career after playing 29 games at his loan club in a bid to show Liverpool how good he is however the striker only managed to score 3 goals and will need to up his goalscoring if he wishes to get into that first team.

Antonio DiNozzo

DiNozzo was loaned out to Gil Vicente and managed to play 10 games for the club and scored only 1 goal, The striker has now been loaned out to Leicester for more first team experience.

INJURIES

Four players have picked up some serious injuries with Jonny Bambino having Knee Tendonitis.

San Marino

Yes! our first win in the opening group game as Rootchini scores our only goal in a 1-0 win over Armenia, Unfortunately it followed a poor defeat to Latvia who we have the ability to beat. Sangle scores another international goal against Georgia in a 1-1 draw. Conordinho bags a brace in another friendly win before Polan destroy us with Pedderozo scoring on that occassion and then we took another 1-0 win over Armenia to get our 2nd win of the groups as DiNozzo gets us the winner in that game.

Not on the bottom of the table so far is a sign of improvement and we could even manage a 4th place finish if we can beat Latvia at home!

The World Cup qualifiers have made things difficult for our Improvement as we play a number of tough games including Portugal & Ukraine however hopefully we can cause some upsets and get 2 wins over Luxembourg.

Well. it should be fun to see if anyone will reach his potential. At least SM is winning some games.

Well. it should be fun to see if anyone will reach his potential. At least SM is winning some games.

yeah in the trial run Zeus was banging goals in lol unfortunately you've been hampered with some horrible injuries but SM have improved massively so things looking promising.

How is San marino doing in the league? The players are gone but it should have given them a boost

How is San marino doing in the league? The players are gone but it should have given them a boost

first season was terrible they ended up in Seria C1/B unsure how well they done 2nd season I will check next time i'm on the save.

not sure next san marino update I will add in fixtures and captain.

My player Ousman Jallow has been injured for half the time (literally) of the last two years!!!
As only player my stats have been degrading :(

Really hope I have the mentality to progress despite my troubles.

The updates are really great though! :)

Last edited:
My player Ousman Jallow has been injured for the half the time (literally) the last two years!!!
As only player my stats have been degrading :(

Really hope I have the mentally to progress despite my troubles.

The updates are really great though! :)

its a shame because I feel the 2 full backs have so much potential and unfortunately you haven't progressed because of injury where is Sangle has played great lets hope you can put the injurys behind you next season.

The players

Michael Henson

Henson had another tough year at Southampton as he failed to feature for the first team again as Fraser Forster keeps the youngster out, Henson did play a further 3 international games and earned 1 clean sheet & man of the match performance. and has been injured for a total of 14 weeks (3 seperate incidents) since november.

Bambini Bambino

Jambini would have hoped for more games at Omonoia however only played 3 times in his spell at the club and has already equalled that at his new loan club Preston, The defender did manage to play 14 times for his country though.

Ousman Jallow

Jallow stayed at his own club this season playing in the B team, He managed 14 starts for the club and also played 3 times for San Marino, Jallow spent 6 weeks out with Strained Knee ligaments in november and then another 6 weeks out with fractured ribs in February. This is the 2nd time Jallow has had knee ligament problems which could pose a problem if he can't overcome that injury.

Zeus Eliotroglu

Zeus had a good season at Gladbach II before going on loan to Partizan and only making 1 appearance, The winger mad 19 starts for Gladbach's B team scoring 5 goals and setting up 4 and will be hoping to be noticed soon for the first team.

Rafaelle D'Aniello

D'Aniello was loaned to Bochum and only made 2 sub appearances for the first team, The midfielder did make 7 appearances for San Marino.

Ricardinho

Ricardinho joined Chievo on loan and made 8 sub league appearances & managed 2 starts in the cup however didn't have the best of games, The midfielder played 7 times for his country also.

Sean Collum

Collum had a good year staying with Juventus making 8 appearances for his club and will be hoping for more in the future, Collum played 7 times for San Marino & scored once.

Pedderozo

Pedderozo had a great year with Olhanense is Portugal starting 20 times grabbing 1 goal and 3 assists for the club, He has now joined Barnsley on loan to hopefully play more games again and get into the Swansea squad.

Giancarlo Rootchini

Rootchini once again had a stressful year at Chelsea failing to make a single appearance which will only hamper his progress, The player did make 4 starts for his country this year.

Antonio DiNozzo

Antonio DiNozzo played 24 times for Leicester including 18 starts and scoring 8 goals the striker performed well and Leicester decided to re-loan the striker for another season as he will hope to score even more goals for the club and try fire them into the Premiership.

San Marino Calcio finished 4th in Seria C1/B and failed to get promoted back to C1/A where they started.

Ok So this time around I have only done screenshots for the people who have liked the update, Everytime I make a player update thread if you want a screenshot for the next update please like it.

San Marino

San Marino sit 162nd in the rankings which has been a big improvement since our players came onto the scene, And 4 of our players are classed as star players aswell, Sean Collum is currently vice captain at the club and no wonder as he is playing at Italian Giants Juventus.

A 4-1-4-1 formation is being used currently and the only position we dont own is left back as Ousman Jallow isn't playing enough football to overtake Palazzi to that position yet.

Since the last update the fixtures have been poor as we lost all of our remaining games in the euro group the one good result was bringing down the scoreline against Poland as the only beat us 2-1 with the VC scoring the only goal since the last update.

I'm delighted we avoided the bottom of the group however only just! our goal difference is terrible and our defence will need to improve big time if we have any chance of success.

How do you rate my player, Antonio DiNozzo, performances for the national squad?

Love it so far! Maybe some screens about personalities/tutoring/favoured personel etc

How do you rate my player, Antonio DiNozzo, performances for the national squad?

For country poor tbf however the team is still learning and i don't know if your getting the chance to perform/score like club level hopefully as the years go on we will see the national sides potential.

Love it so far! Maybe some screens about personalities/tutoring/favoured personel etc

will look into it

****** Chelsea need to loan me out :(

Chelsea have you on the loan list but no-one seems to want you lol! not sure why

Just to say updates won't come as frequent now as I'm back at work so it will give me more time so any idea's or screenies you want of your individual player let me know through pm and I will add it in next update.

That's ok mate, once a week is good enough for me.