Ok guys so now is the time to request screenshots, if you want to see something specific or more than what i have been doing let me know in a private message before friday I will be holidaying the save tonight so will start writing the updates on friday/saturday to have them up for Sat night sunday morning at latest.

Forgot all about this, just looked through it all now my player started well, I'll have a screenshot please

As long as you like the posts I will give your player a screenshot, Conor your player has started slow so far but hopefully he will start banging them in. My request for screenshots is if you would like to see specific things such as favoured personel, league tables of your team, injurys... but please private message me these requests so I can find them easily and not clog up the story page.

if anyone wants screenshots that havent requested them already you have until saturday @ 10am to as for them or you won't be getting one!

SS of Terry Dunne :)

Forgot this had a story thread tbh, I've been checking the other one like a **** head.

I'm confused!?
Shall we like your post or ask for SS in a new post?
Anyway it'd like one :)

SS of Terry Dunne :)

Forgot this had a story thread tbh, I've been checking the other one like a **** head.

i think a few people have XD that's why i posted in there so people would realise i have another thread lol

I'm confused!?
Shall we like your post or ask for SS in a new post?
Anyway it'd like one :)

just like the update each time I update is enough, and you can message me if you want extra SS like injuries or league tables. but in terms of just getting the usual SS I put up just like the update.

So far these players are getting SS
henson
dylan
rootchini
jambini bambino
di nozzo
conorc
d'aniello
zeus
terry dunne
Sangle
Jallow

Last edited:
sorry didn't read that we had to like to get updates .......... but will i get my update .......... Pratik Sangle "would've preffered CFC over Arsenal and whenever we play them will try to perform very nicely so that i am picked by CFC "

San Marino: Be a Pro.

Again PLEASE LIKE THE UPDATE to get a SS next update, and private message me if you want a specific screenshot of your player eg, injuries, tutouring etc..

The players

Santino Dylan

It looks like Dylan is staying at Spurs this season to fight for a place over Hugo Lloris & Jonathan Bond for the #1 jersey. The goalkeeper spent last season at Bournemouth and played a big part in keeping them in the Championship with 9 cleansheets in 30 games for the club, Dylan also played 7 international games and earning 4 cleansheets in games against Luxembourg, Malta & Kuwait.

Michael Henson

Henson failed to make any league appearances for Southampton again & wasn't loaned out either so not alot to report however Henson will be relieved that he has been loaned out to danish side FC Nordsjaelland and will hopefully get more first team football.Henson played 2 international games and kept a clean sheet in one, those games were against Gibraltar & Ukraine.

Pratik Sangle

After a season of playing in the SPL with Inverness getting 16 starts Sangle moved to FC Lorient on loan the following season playing in a more competitive league and managing an impressive 35 league games & 9 international games aswell. The defender is currently staying at Arsenal this season and will hope to get some more games as he will contest the position with Seamus Coleman so the full back will be hoping he has done enough to impress manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to play some games and prove himself.

Ousman Jallow

Jallow will be disappointed to still be in Jong Psv as the 1st team only have 1 natural left back in Patrick Van Aanholt, The full back has had bad injuries previously and is hoping the worst of that is behind him now as he managed to notch up 23 games for his B team contributing with 5 assists and 2 goals, The full back also earned 8 starts for San Marino scoring a goal against malta in a friendly.

Jambini Bambino

Jambini has still yet to get a chance for everton after spending a season at Preston he has been loan out again this time to Bolton, The centre back managed 28 games for Preston and performed above average but not well enough to impress everton manager Michael Appleton. Bambino only played 4 games for San Marino this season.

Rafaelle D'Aniello

Rafaelle D'Aniello played for Bochum in the German Bundesliga playing 20 games for the club as they got relegated from the division, He has now joined Siena on loan in Serie B and will really need to prove himself if he is ever to get into the Roma Squad, The DM managed 8 games for San Marino grabbing an assist.

Zeus Eliotroglu

Zeus only managed reserve football this season for Gladbach ll making 34 starts scoring 8 goals and assisting 8 aswell in a good season, The midfielder has now got the chance of real competitive football as he aims to help 1860 Munchen fight for promotion to the bundesliga. Zeus also made 6 appearances for San Marino scoring against Malta.

Terry Dunne

Terry Dunne had a good season at french club Montpellier as he managed to start 26 times in Ligue 1 for the club although the midfielder will be frustrated his chance of playing in the premiership have been hampered after joining Southampton on loan and then getting injured with a broken pelvis put him out for 4 months.

Giancarlo Rootchini

Rootchini had a horrible year as he was part of the Bolton side that were relegated from the Championship, the AMC had 16 starts for the club and managed only 2 assists and payed slightly above average overall. The player did play 8 times for San Marino scoring against Portugal.

Conordinho

Conordinho started 25 times for Birmingham scoring 8 goals and creating 2 as the club were relegated from the Championship, The striker has now moved to Reading on loan and has started off well at his new club & will hope to continue that and finally get a chance with Liverpool, The striker started 7 times for San Marino scoring 2 goals against Ukraine & Kuwait.

Antonio Di Nozzo

Di Nozzo has joined Leicester on loan for the 3rd time in a row after starting 32 games for the club scoring 15 times in an impressive season as they finished 6th in the league and losing to QPR in the playoff final after a DiNozzo double helped beat Everton in the Semi Final playoff game.

San Marino: Be a Pro.

San Marino

San Marino yet again improve their rankings as they sit 100th 6 places higher than last season.

A 4-1-4-1 tactic still being used as all of our created our players take up every position and surprisingly DiNozzo on the bench despite his goalscoring form for Leicester.

3 defeats in the groups however keeping the scores down against Portugal & Iceland was good signs as we then beat Luxembourg through Ricardinho, Our next win caused a shock upset as we managed to beat Ukraine 2-1 with help from Conordinho as we take that form into our next match against Portugal to try cause another shock upset.

Again we sit off the bottom of the table and have a good chance of causing a shock and steal 4th place but we would need a good result against Iceland if we have any chance of that.

Terry Dunne had a good season at french club Montpellier as he managed to start 26 times in Ligue 1 for the club although the midfielder will be frustrated his chance of playing in the premiership have been hampered after joining Southampton on loan and then getting injured with a broken pelvis put him out for 4 months.​

You've got to be joking me!​