Haven't been checking this because I'm out for 5 months on it. Hope its still going!

Is still going, just been a hectic week. I have got the next season done just need to write it out and upload it. Not many followers though only about 6 lol

San Marino: Be a Pro.

Again PLEASE LIKE THE UPDATE to get a SS next update, and private message me if you want a specific screenshot of your player eg, injuries, tutouring etc..

The players

Santino Dylan

Dylan made a long awaited move after struggling to overcome Lloris in goals so the keeper let his contract run down and has joined Danish side FC Kobenhavn to get more first team football, The keeper played 6 times for San Marino this year.

Michael Henson

Henson has stayed at Southampton this season and looks to be becoming the #1 for the club after years of waiting and being backup his chance is finally here, Last season he played in the Danish league playing 27 matches and earning 6 cleansheets but failed to feature for San Marino although could be the #1 keeper for years to come.

Pratik Sangle

Sangle is up for loan and doesn't look to be breaking into the first team anytime soon as he sits in the Under 21's, Sangle made 11 appearances for Arsenal last season and 5 for San Marino. Arsenal have secured to Defender until 2021 so they have faith in the player becoming a first team member.

Ousman Jallow

Jallow has got a loan move to NAC Breda which will hopefully help the player get into PSV, The defender played 22 times for PSV B team and performed rather well with an average rating of 6.98. Jallow also made 6 appearances for San Marino

Jambini Bambino

Bambino performed 44 times for Bolton last season and scored twice and was part of the team who gained promotion to the championship, The defender also played 5 times for San Marino

Terry Dunne

Terry Dunne is still contracted to Swansea until next season where he could leave on a bosman as he still hasn't played for the club yet going on loan 4 times, Dunne only played 9 times for Southampton and 5 of them were sub appearances, Now on loan at FC Porto and could be potentially playing for a contract he will want to impress. The midfielder only played once for San Marino.

San Marino: Be a Pro.

San Marino

San Marino yet again improve their rankings as they sit a massive 52nd 48 places higher than last season.

A 4-1-4-1 still being used.

Superb year for the Nation as DiNozzo netted a Hat-trick over Greece, A draw against Iceland and comfortable victory over Luxembourg saw us finish the group strongly.

Ukraine & Portugal qualify of course but we finished 5th on the same level of points as Iceland and only 6 off Portugal in 2nd.

A group in which San Marino could prove themselves again and will hope to finish higher up the table again if they can sneak results against Czech Republic & Scotland.

You never liked the update lol, I will include you in the next one.
I just don't know whos still following so if I get the thread liked by the followers then It means I can just update those players rather than everyone each time.

I'll update another one tomorrow as I'm off work.

Last edited:
Sure man. I'm subbed to the thread. Prob slipped my mind.

Fantastic update. Looking good lads. Loving my defensive midfielder role.

COME ON THE MARINOS!

Glad to see im playing a bit more now. Sure I liked it but never mind :) Would like to see a screenie of myself next time.

Glad to see im playing a bit more now. Sure I liked it but never mind :) Would like to see a screenie of myself next time.

you never liked the update on page 6 i think only 6 people liked it, I'll get you in next time.

I'm going to take a note of all current players who are commenting and liking and I will just continue to update you lot that way you don't miss a season! Only about 8 regulars atm anyway so will have you all in the next update.

Man I was scared this BAP had died out, great to see it still going

Man I was scared this BAP had died out, great to see it still going

nah just most likely going to be weekly updates due to work, I am moving house and having another child so as of may 1st until june time I probably won't have an update on for a while after then but I will be back lol.

And when I get this game type done I have an idea for a new gametype to try, So I will give you all first option to join but thats in the future this will still take time lol :D

Last edited:
up for loan, good for my development..... and i seem to be a gr8 player for the country