San Marino: Be a Pro.

Again PLEASE LIKE THE UPDATE to get a SS next update, and private message me if you want a specific screenshot of your player eg, injuries, tutouring etc..

The players

Santino Dylan

Dylan is enjoying life in Denmark playing 31 times for Kobenhavn with 11 appearances being in Europe although they never made it far, The keeper featured 7 times for San Marino now that he is playing more regular football.

Michael Henson

Henson will be frustrated after making 25 appearances for Southampton last season the team decided to sign 3 new goalkeepers and Henson has been put into the under 21's and offered out on loan & with no interest he could sit in the reserves all season.

Pratik Sangle

Sangle will be stressing out as no one loaned the player out and he has been put up for loan again with no clubs looking to bring him in, He featured 10 times for Arsenal last season making 4 sub appearance, The defender played 10 times for his country in this year.

Ousman Jallow

Jallow had a good season at NAC Breda starting 25 times for the club and scoring 3 goals, The full back earned 5 man of the match performances and performed above average throughout the season although his contract runs out next season and has currently turned down a deal with a Russian club interested in him, Jallow played 8 times for San Marino this year.

Jambini Bambino

Bambino has finally broken into the Everton first team squad playing 30 times for the club including 22 starts although the player will admit he could have played better, The defender also played 10 times for San Marino scoring a goal aswell.

Terry Dunne

Terry Dunne signed a new contract with Swansea after spending a season at FC Porto the
midfielder only played 13 times for the club including 9 starts and he will be hoping for more games at Swansea this season. Dunne made 2 starts and 3 sub appearances for San Marino.

Giancarlo Rootchini

Giancarlo Rootchini made a move from Chelsea to Bordeaux after failing to make an appearance for the club, Rootchini made 13 starts & 18 sub appearances for Bordeaux last season creating 5 goals and scoring 1 himself, The AMC made 8 starts and 2 sub appearances for San Marino setting up 5 goals aswell.

Conordinho

Conordinho made a free move to Watford after failing to establish himself at Liverpool making only 5 appearances for them last season and scoring 1 goal in the cup, The striker played 10 times for San Marino including 4 starts but failed to score in any fixture.

Zeus Eliotroglu

Zeus is still struggling to get into the Gladbach team and is currently sitting on the sidelines with a broken leg! The midfielder joined St Pauli on loan last season and played 26 times for the club scoring 3 goals and creating 1 as the midfielder knows he can play better. Zeus made 5 appearances for San Marino scoring twice this year also.

The updates are very good!!
Unfortunately injuries ruined my players development (and thereby a bit of the fun) :(

Could you scroll down in the attributes menu, next time you make an update - then I can see the rest of my attributes :)
- My player is Ousman Jallow.

The updates are very good!!
Unfortunately injuries ruined my players development (and thereby a bit of the fun) :(

Could you scroll down in the attributes menu, next time you make an update - then I can see the rest of my attributes :)
- My player is Ousman Jallow.

I'll get the full attributes page up next update for everyone ;) you managed a good run for Breda that season so hopefully you have overcome your injury issues!!

San Marino: Be a Pro.

San Marino

San Marino went down in the rankings this year dropping 5 places to sit 57th in the world.

A change in tactic as San Marino adopt a 3-3-2-1-1 formation ?

An up and down year for San Marino as we lost to Scotland however managed to take a point from Holland and 3 from Czech Republic in a mixed run of results for the nation.

We sit 3rd in the group 3 points behind Scotland as we hope to fight for a playoff spot for the Euros, There are 3 fixtures remaining and if we have any chance of qualifying we must win at least 2 of the 3 games.

Another great chance of qualifying as were drawn against Czech Republic again however tricky matches against Serbia & France could halt qualification.

guys just to let you know, this save won't be dead but there might not be updates for a while, Just found out a close family friend to my wife has just died, I am moving home in may and having a baby aswell so probably not gonna have the time to play & update but i will have it back up at some point hopefully.

guys just to let you know, this save won't be dead but there might not be updates for a while, Just found out a close family friend to my wife has just died, I am moving home in may and having a baby aswell so probably not gonna have the time to play & update but i will have it back up at some point hopefully.

Lives comes first - off course ;)
Good luck with it all!

Done another season last night guys will try update tonight or tomorrow!

San Marino

Santino Dylan

View attachment 390290View attachment 390289

Lazio will be delighted with their signing costing 1.5million and now worth 7, Dylan played 23 times for the Italian club managing 10 clean sheets. The keeper also made 3 appearances for his country but didn't perform too well.

Michael Henson

View attachment 390288View attachment 390287

Main news for Henson will be his move to FC Porto for 1.1million after another stressful year at Southampton failing to play in a single match, The Keeper did manage 2 cleansheets in 4 games for his country and will be hoping to play for games for his new club.

Pratik Sangle

View attachment 390286View attachment 390285

Sangle joined Monaco for 3.8million after having no luck at Arsenal and the Fullback played 15 times for the French side & picked up a Ligue 1 winners medal as they won the league, Sangle played 5 times for San Marino & scored 1 goal for his country.

Ousman Jallow

View attachment 390284View attachment 390283

Jallow didn't have the best of seasons playing 11 times after being out for 5 months with Knee Tendonitis, The full back also played 4 times for his country.

Jambini Bambino

View attachment 390282View attachment 390281

Bambino is becoming a regular player in the premier league for Everton playing 33 times including 5 sub appearances, The centre back also played 7 times for his country and will hope to keep impressing in his career.

Terry Dunne

View attachment 390280View attachment 390280

Dunne has finally played for Swansea after 4 loans away from he club making 18 appearances last season 7 of them from the bench, The midfielder also made 7 international appearances and will hope to get more game time next season.

Giancarlo Rootchini

View attachment 390279View attachment 390278

Rootchini is becoming a first team player at Bordeaux after signing from Chelsea playing 33 times for the club last season with 6 appearances as a sub, The player was part of the team that won the Coupe de Ligue beating AS Monaco in the final on penalties.

Conordinho

View attachment 390277View attachment 390276

Conordinho didn't have the best of seasons at watford only making 5 starts for his new club and 23 sub appearances, The striker also managed to scored 3 goals for his country with 7 sub appearances and 0 starts.

Zeus Eliotroglu

View attachment 390275View attachment 390274View attachment 390273

Zeus is having a horrible time after failing to make a break through for Gladbach despite steady performances for several years in the B team, Zeus has no club at the moment and has minor interest by two teams in Frankfurt & Young Boys however no bids have been made and things aren't looking good for the talented winger.

San Marino National Side

The National side is slipping as we sit 70th in the World Rankings & Finished 4th in our Euro group 2 points behind Czech Republic who qualified via playoffs, So it was a disappointing year for the national side again.​

Hmm. how is everton doing? My player is regular but his average isn't that good...

Guys I just don't have the time anymore to continue this, 2 kids are hard work who would have thought!? lol, If anyone wants to takeover I can send them the save.