good but i have a promblem i made a new game but there is no san marino can you help me

Sure:
when you get to the first screen, click on custom database, then select 'players based in nation' and select south europe, and then click on 'players of nationality', select nations and click on 'san marinese'.
That should do it

Sure:
when you get to the first screen, click on custom database, then select 'players based in nation' and select south europe, and then click on 'players of nationality', select nations and click on 'san marinese'.
That should do it
tHANx i got it im trying this but is really hard but my team is getting better

Glad it worked m8,if you discover a super tactic, I would be most gratefull. If I dicover one, I'll PM you too :)

ask Kris or Sean they changed mine

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Yeah, you can change your user name. You just ask one of the Administrators. (E.G: Sean or Lee E.T.C)

I was told it was only Kris and Sean as they are admins lee and JP Woody are only mods

doesn't matter now, i might want to change it later on,thanks for the information

sorry for not updating, but i've got a lot of exams next week so i've been studying, so i probably won't have time to update :(

By the way, if you want, check out my vids on youtube, you can watch some of my goals, just type in fm2010 san marino, and it should be there, i'm vamospucela

Good luck with your exams mate. :D

yess( i put it with 2 s because if not the message is too short) LOL

I've played my last game, so tomorrow I'll post that result along with the final league table.
PS: Sorry for the bad quality in some of my youtube videos :p

say mate have you tried using the logos for FM 2010, it would make it look better, just a though?