San Siro Superiority - A Story By Brummy123 and Miskell99

Who Will Do Better ?

• Total voters
Well done on the CL win Miskell and Brummy you've made some brilliant signings I'll be surprised if you don't win the league next season and unlucky on the Super cup too ;)

Thanks chris I do hope my team performs next season and we win the league and mabye the champions league fingers crossed

A great season Miskell99 i think you now have the bragging rights :D but am sure Brummy will be keen to even the score this season. All the best lads and keep up the good work!

cheers mate

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

August

With there only being two games Matt Hobbs was keen to get 6 points on the board.

(home) AC 3 Chievo 0
( Diego Renan, Neymar 2 )

Dominated the game and scored three goals good performance from the lads.

(away) AC 2 Sampodoria 0
( Ronaldinho, Thiago Silva )

Good game and nice win.

Month Review

Good month but can't report much with two games.

Player of the month

Hard choose the limited amount of games but I'll give it to Neymar for the two goals against Chievo.

neymarrrr17.jpg

Miskell99 Can you load your tactic up for download please mate wanna use it in my new save as AC Milan.

I use two different tacxtics. Both are on the site I'll send you the links.

iv made a milan save i plan on playing 3 at the back 2 cm 3 cam 2 strikers

That should be good. Pato is a legend upfront

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:58 PM ----------

PRE-SEASON UPDATE

Athletic Bilbao (0) 0-5 (3)AC Milan

Dzeko (7, 31)

Pato (32)

Alex (57, 77)

Our Line Up

Pato---Dzeko

---Kroos---

Rodwell---Ambrosini

Flamini

Bale—T Silva—Nesta—Zambrotta

Abbiati

Match Rating: Excellent 9/10
Comment: We played very well and deserved our win
MOM:

AC Milan (2) 4-1 (1) FC Porto
Hulk (9)
Pato (10, 45)
Bale (51)
Lukaku (74)

Our Line Up
Pato---Dzeko
Alex
Rodwell---Kroos
Pirlo
Mattock--T Silva--Otamendi--Zambrotta
Areola

Match Rating: Great 8/!0
Comment: We played well but shouldn't have conceded that goal. Hulk looked good for them and will hopefully look good for us as he will join us next season for a fee of £17.5M
MOM: Pato

Cremonese (0) 0-3 (2) AC Milan
Dzeko (14)
Pato (16)
Huntelaar (76)

Our Line Up
Pato---Dzeko
Alex
Rodwell---Kroos
Pirlo
Mattock--T Silva--Otamendi--Zambrotta
Smithies

Match Rating: 8/10 Great
Comment: We played well with Pato scoring 1 and setting another two up.
MOM: Pato

AC Milan (1) 4-0 (0) Roma
Dzeko (32)
De Rossi Sent Off (37)
Alex (47, 54)
Pato (63)

Our Line Up
Lukaku---Dzeko
Riquelme
Rodwell---Kroos
Pirlo
Mattock--Onyewu--Otamendi--Zambrotta
Areola

Match Rating: Excellent 9/10
Comment: We played very well and this win should stand us in good stead for the season
MOM: Alex

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:40 PM ----------

Review

Pre-Season Comment: An excellent Pre-Season. A bit dissapointing to conceed against Porto but delighted with the AS Roma result.

Pre Season Rating: 9/10 Excellent

Player of the Month: It's a tough player of the month to give out as there were many good players. I have decided to give it as a joint award shared between my two strikers Pato and Dzeko. Players such as Alex, Rodwell and Lukaku all run in close behind.

dzekomilan1-300x246.gif

Dzeko pictured after scoring in his brilliant Pre Season.

Pato celebrates with Ronaldinho​

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Miskell to Resign?
"Improve the Youth facilities or I walk!" states Miskell
Milan boss Tom Miskell has thrown down an incredible ultimatum to the board with a simple message. Miskell is angered by the low quality of the youth facilities. In a recent statement Miskell said " It is unacceptable that a Champions League winning side have worse youth facilities than teams who finished 8 places below them in the league. It is also unacceptable that we have top corporate facilites but only good youth facilities!" It has been already suggested that Miskell is interested in the insecure Leeds United job. It has not yet been understood how the board would respond to iskell's outburst however after winning the treble last season it is highly unlikely the board want to get rid of him

Lol, good luck. I got sacked from Inter after guiding them to their 8th consecutive league title, 3rd consecutive CL, 2nd consective Italian Cup and 6th consecutive Italian Super Cup, and simply asking for a bit more wage budget. :p

I might not leave but my beloved Leeds are in the relegation zone and Graysons job is rated very insecure.

Yes, you might not leave, but if you issue an Ultimatem, the chances are you will be sacked.

Nice Pre-Season Miskel99 and i hope yo dont get sacked...fell free to followo my story

Leeds Sack Simon
Today Leeds United have sacked manager Sinmon Grayson after a dismal start to the season. Leeds were predicted to finish in mid table but after 18 rounds they find themselvesw bottom of the pile. Miskell declared interest in the job after Milan failed to present him with the improved youth facilities he desired. Miskell has been made the odds on favourite with many bookmakers and there are even rumours that Miskell has already accepted the job. Burlosconi has come out earlier today saying Miskell is foolish for even declaring interest in the Leeds job. In order for him to go to Leeds he would have to take a £141,000 a week wage cut

please dont go please i was liking the black and red and what are the numbers in the brackets

Last edited:
Miskell Signs for Leeds
Today Tom Miskell accepted the Leeds United proposal. Miskell has accepted a contract which is worth £5,250 a week. Miskell has taken a massive drop in wages which is believed to be around £145,000 a week. Milan and Leeds have agreed a compensation fee of £1,000,000. The fee will leave Miskell with a budget of £2,000,000 to spend on summer signings. Miskell had this to say "When I was offered the Leeds United job I thought back to when I was and watching Leeds play weekly and now I sit here as manager of this great club. I have a three year plan for Leeds and in those three years I aim to get this club back to the big time. There was nothing anybody at Milan could do to get me to stay there. I have left them top of the league with three excellent signings joining them later on. Brian Horton will not be joining me here at Leeds as the rivals of his former club. I already have plans in place to make future signings in order to insure the club's Championship status. I have spoken with both sides of the board over the takeover deal and whoever the club is in the hands of the fams can feel satisfied that I will stay on as Leeds manager no matter who is in charge.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

I should explain I signed for Leeds in November.

I had to go. I left them in good stead as they were top of the pile but I realised that I'd won every trophy there is to win in Italy and moved on. Since moving to Leeds Milan have dropped to fourth in the table. I have also been linked to the Man U job as well as the Barcelona and Juventus one.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:49 PM ----------

I am going to update Leeds in November and December tonight. Brummys laptop has broken so he won't be updating for a while