San Siro Superiority - A Story By Brummy123 and Miskell99

Who Will Do Better ?

• Total voters
Diamond 4-4-2 with Ronaldinho as a centre mid and my New Signing in the AM Role. It plays to Milan's strengths but Seedorf is a waste of money for me at 96,000 a week

Who did you vote for on our poll?

Last edited:
Transfers

With Matt Hobbs saying when he first took over in his press conference that he wanted to bring in youth to AC Milan.

His first signing was the young upcoming superstar Neymar.

neymarrrr17.jpg

Matt Hobbs was delighted with the signing of Neymar and was hoping that he would be one of the best stikers in the world one day. However Neymar will be joining AC Milan on the 1st of July in 2010 for £19 million.

Matt Hobbs second signing of the season was the amazing switzerland goalkeeper Diego Benaglio for £11.5 million.

benaglio_q4.jpg

Matt Hobbs has said that he hopes Diego will help AC Milan to win the Seria A title and hopefully to Champions League Success.

The third and last signing for AC Milan was the former left back of Liverpool Fabio Aurelio on a free transfer.

Inter+Milan+v+Liverpool+UEFA+Champions+League+pm_40gLWsWKl.jpg

Matt Hobbs will be hoping that Fabio will be hoping that he will increase the weak left back position.

i voted for myself lol to start the poll off

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

August

With there only being two fixtures in this month Matt Hobbs was determined to have a good start.

(away) AC 0 Lazio 0

A shocking display of finishing by AC Milan to show how bad the finishing was we had in total 10 corners in total and failed to make one of them count.

(away) AC 3 Cantania 0 ( Pato 2, Seedorf )

Great result by the lads and we made up for the 0-0 with lazio with three goals.

Overview

Ok month can't really report much with two games.

Player of the month

Hard to choose again with only two games but if I had to choose it would be Pato with his great two goals against Catania.

_44434687_pato416.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

September

With this being the first real test for Matt Hobbs he was keen to impress the AC Milan fans and the board.

(home) AC 3 Cesena 0 ( Inzaghi, Ronaldinho, Pato)

Great result some clinical finishing from AC Milan today.

(home) AC 2 Valencia 0 ( Huntelaar, Pato) (ECL)

Good restult against strong opposition.

(home) AC 5 Genoa 2 ( Borriello, Pato 2, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Floccari, Sculli)

High scoring game very happy with the amount of goals we scored but not so happy with letting in the two.

(home) AC 3 Brescia 1 ( Huntelaar, Pato 2, Taddei)

Pato is starting to show his real class and good performance.

(away) AC 1 Olympiakos 0 ( Pato)

Ok result but we missed a few chances.

Month Review

Great month for AC won every single game doing great.

Player of the month

Pato by an absolute mile he has been absolutly class.

_44434687_pato416.jpg

Good start mate. Pato is flying what way to you play him?

thanks for commenting mate i'm playin a 4-2-1-3 so 2 cm's 1 amc and three stikers it's basically an all out attack pato either plays deep lying or advanced it depends

Trabsfers

Miskell makes big name signings

As the window shut we reflect on the summer signings at the San Siro, with some big names coming in but others leaving as well. The first player Miskell signed was a good friend of his in Juan Roman Riquelme. Riquelme worked with Miskell at Birmingham and really came up trumps in the Attacking Midfield role. Miskell secured Riquelme's signature for a fee of around £12.5M. Miskell said I am delighted to welcome Riquelme to the club. His experience and creativity will play a massive part in our season while Riquelme said "It's not every day you get to sign for a club with the history of Milan and I hope to add more titles in my time here." Riquelme also appeared in pre season scoring goals, setting them up and walking away with the Man of the Match award.
juanromanriquelme_154221.jpg

Miskell also signed attacking midfielder Alex (formerly of Spartak Moscow. The fee exchanged is said to be close to the £16M mark but Miskell has explained that a player of Alex's character is just what is needed at Milan. Alex said " It was always a boyhood dream to play for the Rossoneiri faithful and now that dream has finally come true. I am looking forward to playing under Miskell and will play to the best of my ability to win this club some silverware"
FC+Spartak+Moscow+v+PFC+Spartak+Nalchik+Premier+AOzKJQlTg06l.jpg

Also signing for Milan was Gojko Kacar from german club Hertha BSC. The fee is said to be around £6.5M. Miskell was amazed the deal had been done so cheaply and said that he believes that Kacar will become an instrumental part of the European campaign. Kacar said " Milan is the type of club that will help me progress into being a better player with the best coaching staff in Italy, not to mention competing for places against the likes of Gattuso, Ambrosini and even Pirlo.
gojko-kacar-comeback-514.jpg

Miskell also made signings to cover the back four signing Danny Shittu and Razvan Rat for a combined fee of £6.2M. Miskell was delighted to sign both players. In particular Shittu who he had worked with before at Birminghman. Miskell said " Shittu said " I have worked with Miskell in the past and working with him at Milan will make me all the happier." Rat was also pleased to join up with Miskell saying he hoped he could make a mark on the club.
danny-shittu1.jpg

Meanwhile two players left aswell. Jankulovski signed for Barcelona for £2.6M with future incentives whilst Brescia signed Favali for £100K. Both said they had enjoyed working with Miskell but were hoping to game more first team football elsewhere.

October

After such a good month Matt Hobbs was keen to carry on the good role he had started.

(away) AC 1 Fiorentina 0 ( Ronaldinho )

First real test for Matt Hobbs AC Milan side this was a good display and a good win.

(home) AC 4 Leece 0 ( Pato 2, Huntelaar, Ronaldinho)

Great result by the lads showing some real quality infront of goal.

(home) AC 4 BATE 0 ( Pato, Pirlo 2, Huntelaar ) (ECL)
Good result however I did expect a convincing win.

(away) AC 3 Napoli 1 ( Seedorf 2, Pato, Zalayeta )

Great goals by AC but a goalkeeping howler by Benaglio let Napoli score.

(home) AC 3 Udinese 0 ( Pato 2, Ronaldinho)

Class performance by Pato to inspire the win. However Pato got injured in this match with a sprained wrist and is out for two weeks.

(away) AC 3 Parma 1 ( Seedorf, OG, Pirlo, Lucarelli )

You could tell we didn't have Pato in this game we lacked ambition and drive but still got the win.

Month Review

Amazing every game won if we carry on like this we will win the title for sure!

Player of the month

It has to be Pato for sure he is doing amazing and you could tell that he wasn't playing in the Parma game.

_44434687_pato416.jpg

Here are some screenies..

August and September update

Unbeatable?

The first moth Milan have under Tom Miskell will be important to tell just how they would fair as the season progressed. His first match in charge Roma at home with the pressure on from the packed stands
AC MILAN 0-0 ROMA
I walked into the dressing room seeing their faces, their nervous faces. Their faces seeing my face, their nervous faces seeing my nervous face. I told them the line up "Right lads same formation as we normally do with Amelia in net a back four of Zambrotta, Antonini, Nesta my captain and Onyewu and in midfield we'll have Pirlo, Gattuso, Ronaldinho and Riquelme and upfront we'll have Borriello and Pato."
I looked to the corner where I saw Clarence sitting amazed his name wasn't picked. I never really got on with Clarence at the club maybe it was because of his ridiculous wage at £96,000 a week. I had put him a price tag of £500,000 but no offers. I watched on from the sidelines as we sluggishly recieving a 0-0 draw. My first result a point. As the boys gathered themselves to the dressing room at full time they dragged themselves in. They were exhausted, the fans weren't happy and we had to pick our selves up. Our best player was Nesta in that game. Brave in the air and didn't let Roma have a sniff. He had stepped up his game tonight. He knew I didn't like wasting money.

The next game was upon us. The boys had worked hard in training.The coaches hadn't. I would hear them whisper as I walked past. The staff didn't want me here but the players did. The match was upon us
AC Milan 4-2 Udinese
Pato, Ronaldinho, Huntelaar (2) Inler Sanchez
Kacar and Alex came in for Gattuso and Riquelme who was injured that week. The match got off to a bad start and fifteen minutes in I heard one of my staff whisper something like "He'll be out by next week." I knew the man Tassotti, my assistant. We would go on to win 4-2 Pato would grab a goal, Huntelaar would grab a couple from the bench with Ronaldinho scoring the other. They went down to ten men near the end but how they scored two was beyond me. The lads sang songs in the dressing room and Tassotti joined them and I felt lonelier than ever despite Nesta's best attempts to comfort me. Klaas was in a good mood, scoring two from the bench. I reminded him "You still have to impress in training just like all the others.

Sampdoria 2-4 AC Milan
Cassano, Palombo Onyewu, Pato Riquelme, Shittu
We were away from the pressure this week away from home.It would be a close one I thought as I made Tassotti handle the interviews. It was the way I'd punish him he'd ask me "Are you going to see the press today?" and I'd reply "No, I have a club to run and press conferences are for the assistant to handle. "Right lads same as last week but Huntelaar starts for Borriello." Clarence looked on in disgrace. We went behind with Cassano scoring for them. 1-0 down as I heard a sly Yessssss from Tassotti but the troops heads lifted at half time thanks to me but also my captain Nesta. We went on to win 4-2 but Pirlo was hurt and the midfield maestro was out for 4 weeks. Pato was also out for upto 3 weeks and I could feel the cracks in the team.

That week Nesta came round to the house and met the kids. We talked football all night though and one topic kept cropping up Tassotti. Nesta told me "Thats why Leonardo left because the board wouldn't sack him." I knew I couldn't sack Tassotti as half the staff wpould walk out with him not to mention the money. It would take £2M just to get rid of him. We had a Champions League match at home to Standard.

AC Milan 8-0 Standard
Borriello (3) Huntelaar (2) Riquelme, Onyewu, Kacar
We were convincing in this one despite our absantees Pirlo and Pato not being their, though both were 'advised' by me to sit on the touchline. I watched the match with a smile on my face as Borriello scored three and Klaas grabbed 2. After the game Pirlo caught up with me and Nesta. "Tom I need to tell you about Tassotti. He said some stuff about you I don't want to repeat."
"Thats alright Andrea, he'll be gone as soon as I can figure out how.
I gained an ally that night and two members of the spine were behind me. I told them to tell no one as the press would crucify the club and no one would sign in future. We would play Lecce next away in the league.

Lecce 1-5 AC Milan
Onyewu (og) Huntelaar, Borriello, Riquelme, Alex, Oddo
We arrived at Lecce that week with the players in confident mood. Mainly with me and Pirlo taking over the training session. Tassotti was banished from training with me saying "I'd rather work with them on my own." Kick off had arrived and we were ready for it. Before I could speak Huntelaar scored. Goals poured in through Borriello, Alex and Onyewu. The Lecce goal was deflected in off Onyewu but we played well and deserved it. All the lads smiled as we celebrated. Top of the league we thought, Top of the league.

Bari 0-0 AC Milan
We walked on to the pitch though Pirlo wasn't there and neither was Pato. They were off with the physios leaving me with Tassotti. We really didn't look up for it to be honest. The highlight was hearing the half time whistle, knowing I wouldn't be alone with Tassotti. Nesta just did what he always does, wi the ball and give it to someone else. He knew his job and he was good at it. We would go second where we'd end September unbeaten in the league.

We still had to play Benfica away. A tough game for anyone. Isat next to Nesta and Pirlo on the plane as we took off. The team were together I noticed and all the players were in half the aircraft. Every plyaer sat next to another and we had an unbelievable squad harmony. I was confident. Tassotti took training, I thought he needed a job to do since he couldn't do his own.

Benfica 3-2 AC Milan
Mantorras, Saviola (2) Huntelaar (2)
We lined up as best we can but were swamped quickly and Mantorras scored. "Never mind." I said calmy but the bang 2-0 with a Saviola strike. Half time was upon us and we were 2-0 down. I had learnt to listen to Nesta in team talks now. He helped me as I went along. We pulled one back through Klaas but while I was celebrating they scored. 3-1 down and I knew it was over. We scored again through Huntelaar and it ended 2-3

Last edited:
miskell99 I think you should take off italics or change font. It's good writing, but the font put me off.

****** **** mate I bet that took you ages but it's a great read where you up to now and for me I find borreillo to be really bad what about you?

for me borriello alright but hes just a back up to pato and klaas. I've just finished October so will update that soon

miskell99 I think you should take off italics or change font. It's good writing, but the font put me off.

I think you should stop moaning.

The post by miskell99 is the best post I've seen in any story.

thank you but I've changed it to keep everyone satisfied

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:37 PM ----------

Outstanding October
With Miskell making an impressive start to his Rossoneiri career it would be interesting to see how his Milan team fair in the month of October

I walked down the corridors. talking to the cleaning staff as I went saying "Morning Ladies." I had given Tassotti a job to do. He was instructed to go through the Benfica game. It had become apparant that week that hehad the backroom staff on his side. They would whisper as I strolled past. I knew who I wanted in my backroom staff but whether they would come or not. I just didn't know. We would play Palermo next in Serie A. We would be at home.

AC Milan 2-0 Palermo
Pato Kacar
We were eager to get to the dressing room. The players surrounded me and the staff surrounded Tassotti. The lads were ready as they took to the stage. We would go 1-0 up through Pato, just before half time. He was a good kid and he hung out with Andrea in his spare time. He trained hard and was rewarded as being the league's top scorer. The second half came and Kacar scored to make it 2-0 and it was over. Top of the league didn't change who my assistant was though and Tassotti would make my life ****.

Luckily for me he was ill that week, which meant he wouldn't be near me. We had training that day and Pirlo decided he wanted to take training with me which was fine, but what he was going to say I didn't know. The coaches weren't there. They were with Tassotti, concerned about his health. Andrea got the team together, "Listen up, who here likes our gaffer?" Everyone nodded. "Who here likes Tassotti?" No one spoke. "You see Tassotti has been trying to get the boss sacked since day one." A whisper fest broke out amongst the players. It was very clear, they'd play for me but not Tassotti. It was a big day but Andrea didn't have to do that and I knew it. He wanted Tassotti out. Pato, Pirlo and Nesta went out with me that night. We drunk beers in a sheek bart in Milan much to my approval. We had Cesena next away.

Cesena 0-3 Milan
Pato, Pirlo Onyewu
As we eased to a 3-0 lead my thoughts turned to Tassotti. I knew I wanted to get rid of him but there were three major problems. The first was that all the staff would leave with him, the second that it would cost about £2M to get rid of him and the third and probably the biggest was this, the board loved Tassotti. They met with him regularlybut they hardly spoke to me. They hated speaking english and I didn't enjoy Italian either. The biggest man against me wasn't Tassotti it was people the board apointed, the director of football and 2 of the clubs directors. It would be an anxious wait on my future at Milan. I wasn't sure I even wanted the job, but the players wanted me to have it, and I would be there as long as they wanted me there. Pirlo was back for this one and we he played he put a smile on my face. He wore his heart on his sleeves and that was all I asked of a player.

It was Europe next and we played Redknapp's Tottenham. Redknapp was a good manager and he had a good side but not even his team would be able to handle the San Siro. We trained extra hard. They knew what Europe meant and they fought like warriors in Europe. The match was tommorow but we were prepared. Tassotti was returning to the touchline today and he would tell me of his aches and pains and problems while I fained interest.

AC Milan 1-0 Tottenham
Pato
We sat down to watch the match. We made some good little openings then all of a sudden GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL. 1-0 up and it was Pato who scored it. We kept Spurs out of the match for the rest of the game and when the full time whistle went I shook Harry's hand with good grace. We shared a bottle of wine afterwards in my office. We would talk for at least an hour just on the England team. He left at ten to head back to his players but I stayed on until I heard a knock at the door. "Come in." I yelled. It was Tassotti and he had the toungue of a serpent. "I am giving you a week, Do you hear me? I am giving you a week then I want you to resign."
"And if I refuse" I pondered calmly.
"Lets just say you will be incapacitated." He left as a smerk beemed across my face, it was time to call in a favour. It was time to bring in Brian.

AC Milan 5-1 Chievo
Pato (2), Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Kacar Marcolini
We would play Chievo that week on a Sunday. Tassotti stared at me through judging eyes as the players took to the pitch. He turned to me and said "So are you going to resign?"
"Now why would I do that?" I replied. And silence fell amongst the bench. It became apparant that the bench were listening but they got distracted by the match. My eyes stayed fixed upon Tassotti and his eyes on mine. I would occasionally see Nesta win a header or Andrea make a perfect pass. They would look at me for approval while all the time I stared at Tassotti. We would win the hearts of the fans on the pitch and I would win the hearts of the players off it.

I walked round the ground as I normally do, waving to the cleaners and smiling at the tourists who had come to see the stadium. I strolled in to Tassotti's office. The clutter filled the whole room with more papers on the desk than my own. I saw a list on his desk with some of the players names on, and then it had mine on as well. It was a hit list and I wasn't first, Pirlo was.

Catania 2-4 AC Milan
Silvestre, Spolli Onyewu (2) Ronaldinho, Riquelme
The bench would sit in this match. Andrea unable to play with a minor injury with me on the right. The players sat behind us.Tassotti on the left the staff behind him. EWe would win 4-2 and play some good football doing so. I was able to watch the match but Andrea wasn't all he could do was look at Tassotti, and all I could do was think about Andrea looking at Tassotti. Nesta would see us after the game, and we would go to his home and have a bottle of wine. We were celebrating the win, but we were also forgetting Tassotti.

Napoli 0-2 AC Milan
Huntelaar (2)
It was decision day. It could well be the biggest day in my careerand in Andrea's too. He begged me to stayed with me at touch side but he played. He looked off his game which was understandable to me. Then it hit me. Tassotti hated Andrea because he knew about his speech at training but who did he hear it off. There were no staff there that day but there were plenty of players. The match ended in victory Klaas grabbed a brace and we finished the month unbeaten and looking down on our greatest rivals and then I was summoned to a metting in the board room.

I walked in unsure of what to expect. The grand door creeked open and it that room there were staff players and most worryingly the board but what would they do?

thanks shanksy

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Pato has been awesome for me and he can be a real savour at times

He's injured for me at the moment and I'm struggling without him

?It's harder because your playing 3 strikers who did you replace him with?

well i bought inzaghi into the team and he's ok

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

and mate are you still not playing seedorf because if your not your missing out