San Siro Superiority - A Story By Brummy123 and Miskell99

Who Will Do Better ?

• Total voters
nope I've sold him for £1,000 he's not as good as any of my ams I've tried him

November

Still being unbeaten in every competition so far Matt Hobbs was keen to carry on his early success.

(away) AC 1 BATE 0
( Gattuso )

We have no quality infront of goal with Pato injured we dominated this game but just had no quality up front.

(home) AC 2 Cagliari 1
( Borreillo, Adiyiah, Lazzari )

Just scraped a win against Cagliari however Pato will be back next game.

(away) AC 1 Roma 1
( Ronaldinho, Vucinic )

Not a bad result against strong opposition and even though it doesn't look it Pato had a good game and was involved in the goal.

(away) AC 7 Valencia 1
( Pato, Huntelaar 2, Seedorf 2, Adiyiah 2, Soldado )

Complete domination from AC we completly dominated the game and believe it or not we were 1-0 up at half time. Young Adiyiah is starting to impress off the bench.

(home) AC 2 Sampodoria 0
( Pato, Di Gennaro )

Confident performance and deserved the win.

Month Review

Still unbeaten and a class result against valencia I am really happy with the two young guns Davide De Gennaro and Dominic Adiyiah they are performing well coming off the bench.

Player of the month

Tough choice but I think I'll choose Adiyiah for his brilliant performances coming off the bench.

46d60bcc-fa38-4d4a-8016-0ae3f0d39066.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

How's your Adiyiah doing mate he's doing brill for me

Adiyah doesn't play much except for easy wins. will update novembver tonight as I am out all day

i will be following this. its a great layout.

keep up good work :)

December

Looking at the fixtures beforehand Matt Hobbs knew this was going to be a tough month for him and his AC Milan side.

(away) AC 1 Inter 2
( Aurelio, Eto'o, Sneijder )

Bad performance and the match was dominated by Inter from the start to the finish however Aurelio scored an absolute peach but then gave away the penalty in which Inter scored their second goal.

(home) AC 5 Olympiakos 0
( Pato 3, Nesta, Huntelaar )

Great response from the derby defeat and classy hat-trick from Pato.

(home) AC 1 Palermo 0
( Seedorf )

Good result against an overachieving Palermo who were 3rd just behing Inter and us. We would of scored more however the Palermo goalkeeper but on a brilliant display.

(away) AC 1 Juventus 2
( Seedorf, Iaquinta, Cameronesi )

We got out classed again we don't seem to be doing that well against the bigger sides.

Month Review

We lost our first game in December and we seem to struggle in against the big sides so in January I am going to look into bringing in a striker who can challange Pato with goals.

Player of the month

I'm going to give it to Seedorf because he scored the goal that won us the game against Palermo and help kept the leed with some good tackles.

_45501519_seedorf.jpg

Here are some screenies...

Thanks mate well I'm in January now and I want a good striker I think I know who I'm going to get but it would be good to get more suggestions anybody get any good ones?

Nice story mate.

And on the striker, what type are you looking for? I would definately reccomend Hulk he was world player and top scorer for on my Birmingham save next to Pato. I played them both as poachers.

Alberto Bueno would be a good striker but in my Ac save Adiyiah is quality and has scored 6 goals in 4 games so far.

I know about cardozo i used to have him in my arsenal save and he was quality

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Alberto Bueno would be a good striker but in my Ac save Adiyiah is quality and has scored 6 goals in 4 games so far.

have we influenced you to do an AC Milan save? lol and have you stopped your motherwell one because that was a great story and ye adiyiah is quality it will be good to see how he turns out in a couple of years

i am thinking about starting an AC game but not sure.

On Topic = cant wait for next update (K)

Going well lads. Will be interesting to see who finishes on top.

hehe:p Nah to be honest it will be good to see who gets higher miskell did better than me in our blues story soo.. but you never no