San Siro Superiority - A Story By Brummy123 and Miskell99

Who Will Do Better ?

• Total voters
Miskell due to procese of elimanation :p

eeny minne minny mo

January

Looking at the fixtures Matt Hobbs has said that this is going to be a long and tiering month especially with the transfer market up and running.

(home) AC 4 Chievo 0
( Pato 2, Inzaghi, Seedorf )

Good result by AC and a good two goals by Pato but missed a penalty for his hat-trick.

(home) AC 1 Catania 0 ( Italian Cup)
( Onyewu )

Dodgy game not many chances or highlights.

(home) AC 2 Bari 0
( Huntelaar, Pato )

Nothing special a comfortable 2-0 win.

(away) AC 1 Bologna 0
( Inzaghi )

We seem to have lost our touch in front of goal and not to be scoring many.

(home) AC 3 Catania 0
( Huntelaar, Ronaldinho, Oddo )

There we go a comfortable win and three goals.

(away) AC 2 Roma 0 ( Italian Cup )
( Pato 2 )

Great result against Roma class performance by Pato.

(away) AC 1 Cesena 1
( Adiyiah, OG )

At the end of a long month it showed with a lack luster performance in front of goal took a late 90th minute goal by Adiyiah for 1 point.

Month Review

At last this month is at an end the lads were beggining to tire but Matt Hobbs has brought in some new young fresh faces.

Player of the month

I'll give it to Oddo with Zambrotta injured Oddo has had to step up and he has.

oddo.jpg

Transfers

With Matt Hobbs needing to make money by selling players he has decided to sell 4 players.

The first player that Matt Hobbs sold was Marco Borreillo he has been out of favour with Matt Hobbs with his shocking performances Borreillo played a total of 13 games scoring only 2 goals. He went to Sevilla for £6.75 million.

10-31-09-Borriello.jpg

Matt Hobbs has also decided to let go of Christian Abbiati to Zaragoza for £4 million and Ignazio Abate to Fiorentina for £2.5 million. Matt Hobbs has let these two go because they did not fit in Matt's formation and team.

The most controversial descision was to let go of Andrea Pirlo to Chelsea for £17.5 million. It was a tough decision for Matt Hobbs to let go but he made the decision when Andrea declared he was interested in going.

pirlo.jpg

With the money made by the transfers Matt Hobbs has signed 3 young players. The first signing Matt made was the signature of Vaclav Kadlec for £4 million he hopes one day Kadlec will turn into a world class striker. The second signing was Renan Oliveira for £1.2 million.

The third and final signing was the capture of Steven Defour for £14 million Matt Hobbs hopes that Steven will fill the gap that Pirlo has left.

Defour1.PNG

Last edited:
defour should be a good player for you.

miskell when will you update be cant wait to see what happens with tassotti (SP)

Oh lol sorry ok mate

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:00 PM ----------

Sorry guys but I'm waiting on Miskell to update because I'm abit ahead

just read through all of the story and its brilliant well done lads :D i will follow from now on

the tassotti update

The Tassotti Update
I was in the board room. My least favourite place in football. " Have a seat said the chairman."
I saw the players stood around the grand table and said "I'll stand with my players if you don't mind."
"As you wisk" replied the Chairman.
"Now, we are hearing of a mis communication between you and the players. Mr. Tassotti has been telling us that you have been struggling to adapt to life in Italy and when we asked Clarence he confirmed this. Does this mean you want to leave?" I sat there in astonishment "Resign? Your asking me to resign? If you listened to the senior players who grew up here like Andrea and Allesandro and the youngsters like Pato you would see that the players love playing for me but seem to have a problem with your Mr. Tassotti."
"Is that true Andrea?" the chairman queried surprisingly.
"Every word." Andrea replied
"What do you think we should do?" asked the Chairman intently.
"Get rid of him!" Andrea said with fire in his eyes.
"But there is no replacement is there?" replied the Chairman swiftly.
Andrea stuttered and I stepped in.
"There is one person who I would personally appoint." I said reassuringly
"Who?" the directors were swift to ask
"Brian Horton."
"Who's he?" the board asked.
"Assistant Manager of Hull City and we could sign him for £140,000."
The board liked it when you mention low sums and there it was Tassotti agreed to terminate his contract for £1.7M and that was that or so we thought

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

by the way I need an EU striker in January and I need reccomendations

I cant he's from Uruguay. I've got a striker coming in next season but I want one this season. I might sell Borriello and sign someone else

Oh ye sorry ummm i was also looking at mueller from germany and podolski but both didnt want to come to me but you could give them a shot

I wouldn't reccomend him he doesnt perform well in my past experiences