Are you finances good ?

So so. We balance in at just under £20m but our wages are far beyond what we can afford added onto fee's for upgrading training and youth facilities will see that plummet through the season. Im hoping within 5 season to have the finances well up so i can build a big new stadium

August

Best start with Aberdeen so far. Only dropped 1 point and we beat Celtic along the way.
Awful draw in the Champions League
No more Transfers at Aberdeen

Fixtures
View attachment 333890

SPL
View attachment 333889
Three way tie at the top. and we play Celtic next. Motherwell looked very weak in match 3

Europe

Group B
View attachment 333888
What did i do wrong? We face regular finalist Barcelona, Shaktar who knocked out Scottish teams on a strong Europa League run last season and Benfica who are regulars at this stage. No easy games here! Celtic have a equally tricky group while Dundee Utd should have no problems getting through. Rangers dropped to the Europa groups with Hibs & St Mirren

Transfers
View attachment 333887
The top 3 all spend over £10m in August to try and hold of the challenge of the Dons.

I'm sorry for distracting you guys from this story but, i've just started uploading football manager videos onto YouTube and would be great if you can check it out. Thank you very much !

[video=youtube;GVzNwQ-y5Gw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVzNwQ-y5Gw[/video].

September

Another Unbeaten month
Back to back manager of the month award for me
Close fought Champions League tie goes our way

Fixtures
View attachment 333809

SPL
View attachment 333808
Top of the world MA!!! 2 points clear of the old firm and 4 ahead of United. Bottom of the table seems like a mega scrap

Europe
View attachment 333807
Not the greatest performance but we sneaked a win but as i said at the start this is not my priority this season. Football after Christmas will do for me so this is a grand start. Barca next tho!

October

No just a good month but a MIRACLE Month!
100% in the SPL & Champions League. Not sure this happened much at any other Scottish side never mind the 4th best
We even beat Barca in the Nou Camp for my greatest result

Fixtures
View attachment 333695

SPL
View attachment 333694
More like SP What the ****! were now 4 points clear after beating Rangers and winning away to Inverness & Dundee after Champions League games.

Europe
View attachment 333693
I Cant believe were we are in this tough group. Another win will secure progression. Win 2 of our last 3 and we'll top the group. Victory in Barca was a stunning game where we burst into a 2 goal lead but then Barcelona brought themselves back level before a winner from our top scorer Magath to secure one of our greatest ever wins.

November

Another unbeaten month
Extend our lead at the summit
Two draws in Europe see us progress to the last 16

Fixtures
View attachment 333634

SPL
View attachment 333633
Thanks to the other top 4 sides falling over each other we've now streak clear and are 7 points ahead. A Tough couple of months coming up though. Elsewhere nobody lost at the bottom with little between the bottom 7

Europe
View attachment 333632
Two draws has us into the last 16. Were still in top spot but Barcalona come to Pittodrie next and have to win to get top spot in the Group.

December

Lots of draws but our grasp on the top of the SPL show's little sign of loosening
That Includes games with Celtic & Dundee Utd who cant stop our unbeaten run
Barca beat us to condem us to 2nd in our group and gives us a very juicy draw for the last 16
Easy win in the cup against Hibs

Fixtures
View attachment 333574

SPL
View attachment 333573
Gap to the old firm is 7 points but after loosing to us Dundee Utd are now 12 points off the top spot in 4th. Maybe too far off top spot already? bottom two maybe looking a bit clearer through December but Motherwell are never far from trouble in the bottom half.

Europe
View attachment 333572
A memorable group campaign ended without a win in our last 3 games after a pair of draws and a defeat to Barca. We still take 2nd place comfortably. Elsewhere despite poor domestic form Dundee Utd managed to win there group as did Celtic who got the rough end of the draw in the last 16. Down in the Europa League Rangers & St Mirren win there group but sadly Hibs fell out

Last 16 Draw
Aberdeen Vs Man Utd
View attachment 333571
Ahhh my two favorite teams. At least one of them will be in the Quarter Finals. Dundee Utd should see off Besiktas while Celtics reward for winning the group is drawing Chelsea

January

Perfect month in the SPL including a win at Ibrox thanks to a late winner.
Late goals work the other way in the League Cup Semi Final which we lost for the 3rd season in a row

Fixtures
View attachment 333543

SPL
View attachment 333542
Were still 7 points clear of Celtic while Ranger 11 points and Dundee Utd 12 points and played a game more are in real danger of falling out of the title race.

Transfer Window
View attachment 333541
The Dons sell 3 1st team players making £17m while Rangers made £12m from a back up player. Dundee Utd sign 2 players to try save there season.

I signed 2 new youngsters
View attachment 333540View attachment 333539

Leaving were Yannik Kolb who returned to Bayern for £10m after leaving them on a free 6 months ago. Sergio Martinez drew the short straw or got the best offer from my Center backs so he left as did Joao Kleber who never made the impact he should of and in quite chuffed to get £2m for him.

February

A very tough month of fixtures where we drew 4 games on the trot.
One of those draws was the 1st leg of the Champions League last 16

Fixtures
View attachment 333504

SPL
View attachment 333503
Considering we drew 3 times in the SPL the gap has changed very little. In fact if we win our game in hand it goes back to 9 points to Celtic. Further down anyone from 5th place Dunfermline to Hearts in 9th could end up in the top 6 while the bottom 3 look set to slug it out for the 2 relegation/play off spot

Europe
Aberdeen 1-1 Man Utd
View attachment 333502
A close 1st leg. We had the best of the game but Man Utd come out of it with the vital away goal.

New Youth
Darren Jack
View attachment 333501
Could he be the son of Ryan Jack?for the sake of this story lets say he is!

March

Man Utd only just hold us off in the Champions League
Still trundling along unbeaten in the league but still allowing a few silly draws
Back up side beat Cowdenbeath in the cup. Ranger await in the Semi Finals. Old Firm again!
Dunfermline manager Malkay McKay leaves to join Liverpool with Ian Collins coming from Peterhead to replace him

Fixtures
View attachment 333476

SPL
View attachment 333475
One game till the split and We have Rangers in our last game, Whatever the result the final 5 games will be epic! 4 teams fight for the final top 6 spot, Same 3 teams in deep trouble at the bottom

Europe
Man Utd 3-2 Aberdeen
View attachment 333474
Stats dont show it but we humped them in the 2nd half but couldnt find the goal we needed to go through. Good effort from the lads though

April

CRISIS!!!!!! WE LOOSE EVERY GAME IN APRIL
Rangers beat us up 3 games in a row putting us out of the cup and our league advantage is GONE!
Our 3rd game against Rangers is my 1300th game in management

Fixtures
View attachment 333443

SPL
View attachment 333442
Its all to play for! Aberdeen & Celtic are tied on points and we only have a 2 goal lead over them and Dundee Utd are only 2 points behind and could jump us in the 1st game of May. At the bottom Dundee pull away from Motherwell & Inverness at the bottom.

May

Match 36
View attachment 333421
Well if that doesnt look like the most boring game i've ever seen as we scored with the only shot on target.

View attachment 333420
Down the road at Ibrox Rangers title challenge ended with a 1-1 draw which gives us a two point window as we head to Parkhead next time out.The battle at the bottom goes Inverness's way after they beat Motherwell 2-0

Match 37
View attachment 333419
We made more than enough chances but we didnt take them. Celtic were the better team and knock us of top spot for the 1st time since Match day 5. Dundee Utd also won and could beat us to 2nd!

View attachment 333418
So Celtic have a 1 point and 1 goal advantage and they have a trip to Dundee Utd to end there season. Dundee Utd have yet to secure there Automatic group place so have plenty to play for themselves while we host 6th place Ross County in a match we have to go all out to win. a draw would win us the league if Celtic loose as a tie in Goal Difference works our way as we've scored more goals, Unless Celtic & Dundee utd draw 5-5 or something crazy like that. The other battle at the bottom is still in Inverness's hands after they both lost. Both finish with a home game

Match 38
View attachment 333417
It happened! Dundee Utd did the job and beat Celtic 1-0 while we were busy thrashing Ross County 6-1 to secure our 1st title in 50 years.

Champions!!

Final SPL Table
View attachment 333416
So we take the title by 2 points. Must agree we deserved it after leading for 90% of the season despite our very dodgy second half of the season. Old Firm ended stronger on all fronts but we win the bread and butter by taking the league title. At the bottom Motherwell's fate was confirmed as Inverness got a point against Dundee while Motherwell ended there SPL lives in defeat.

Last edited:
Is that Hibs beating Hearts 4-1 I see in match 36? Bit unrealistic. Hearts can't really score anything.

Season Review 22

Motherwell sack Derek Adams after there relegation. Former Highland League manager David White takes over
Forfar beat Inverness on Penaltys to take there place in the SPL which costs John Herron his job
Celtic add the Scottish Cup to there league cup success
Despite this Celtic sacked Danny Lennon at the end of the season. Former U19 superstar Paul McMullan jumps from Ross County to take his dream job and completing the circle of life is Derek Adams making a return to Ross County

Aberdeen 2034/35
Season stats
View attachment 333010

SPL - Winner
Scottish Cup - Semi Finals
Scottish League Cup - Semi finals
Champions League - Last 16

Moving up to 3rd is a great boost to the squad. Overspent to get there and will need to abuse the transfer system to stay in the fight with the top 4. Very Similar story in the Cups. The league cup with Rangers knocking us out at the Semi's again and the Scottish cup being a disaster loosing to another much weaker side Dundee this time. Champions League was a huge success. Had no expectations to reach the last 16 when the group was drawn but knocking PSG out of the group was mega. Ajax relied on our poor defending from the 1st leg to get through on away goals

Taking the title was beyond my wildest dreams for the season. Top sides dropped to much points early on while we went on a mega unbeaten run. The first challenge is to try keep the team together! Two semi Finals two poor performances against the old firm. 1st half of the season we were 2 wins 2 draws and no defeats against the Old Firm but after Christmas it went 1 draw and 5 defeats so lots of work to do against them. In Europe we did wonders out the gate and got through to the last 16 where we lost the the mighty Man Utd

SPL Review

Aberdeen 9/10 Despite winning the league and jumping up two places We actually only picked up 9 more points this season. Was on schedule for so much more but a poor 2nd half left us in a title fight. Maybe we sold to many players! Still yet to pick up a cup but the League and a good European run is enough for me!

Celtic - 7/10 Best of the rest again but this year they added both cups by beating Rangers. They won there champions league group but were drawn with Chelsea who comfortably saw them off. Good work in the transfer market where tjey made £10m and improved the squad.

Dundee Utd - 7/10 Were well out of the title race till April up till then they had a great run to the Champions League Semi Finals to make up for a trophyless domestic year

Rangers - 5/10 Rangers were never in the fight for the title but did there best to ruin our season by beating us 3 times in April. Lost both Cup finals to Celtic to round out a rotten year for the Ibrox crew. After finishing 3rd in the Europa League they thrashed Mentalists in the Europa League before going out to Galatasaray

St Mirren - 6/10 3rd season in a row they were the best of the non title chasing sides. Amazing to see a team finish 5th with 19 defeats though. Almeria knocked the Saints out at the last 32 in the Europa League

Ross County - 7/10 Back in the top 6 for the 2nd time in 3 years despite selling 4 first team players for £3m.

Hibs - 5/10 - Were in the cluster of teams fighting for a top 6 place and were probably the favourites with there squad but had to settle for a easy run in the bottom 6

Dunfermline - 6/10 Sorted out there drawing issue to reclaim there favorite 8th place even after selling there top player Daniel Cowie to Hearts in January

Hearts - 6/10 - The Jambos are back where they belong but still need to do a lot of work to the squad to get back to there top 6 days

Dundee - 5/10 - Like Hearts they survived there return to the SPL. Were in a safe spot quite quickly by getting the results early on in the split ensuring the £2.5m they spent on transfers was justified

Inverness - 3/10 After making big strides forward in the League last year they were back in the fight for relegation and after beating Motherwell to the playoff spot they were humbled by Forfar to go down!

Motherwell - 2/10 Last year they should have got a real wake up call as they were dragged towards the relegation battle but they didnt react and with there star player Mostapha Diarra injured for a lot of the season they were a mess and went down. Only Hearts relegation could be considered a more disapointing season.

Champions League Final
Barcelona 2-0 Man Utd
View attachment 333009
The Spanish giants end the 6 year monopoly of this contest by British sides at the Bernebeu. Its there 9th title tied with Man Utd just 1 behind Real

Europa League Final
Galatasaray 0-1 Udinese
View attachment 333008
A close battle came to life in the last 10 minutes with Udinese getting a red card then scoring a 94th minute winner

Season Awards

Player of the year
Tommaso Simonini
View attachment 333007
A very strange choice for all the top 3!

Top Scorer
Juddy Milambo
View attachment 333006
2nd award for the Rangers striker with his partner in crime Markus Eder joining him in 2nd. Our man Norbert Magath on his debut season came 3rd.

Young Player of the year
Bartlomiej Szczesney
View attachment 333005
Celtic spent big on him as a teenager to take him to the club

Manager of the Year
Darran Donald
View attachment 333004
There was no way they could keep the award from me this time as i get my baby back after a 4 year gap.

Team of the Year
View attachment 333003
Only 3 of the champions make it

Continental Standings

National Coefficient
View attachment 333002
Scotland are still 3rd but ONLY just as Italy creep right onto our tails. We must have a great season or they will pass us next season.

Competition Rankings
SPL is still 3rd, so Aberdeen won the 3rd best league in the World

Club Rankings
Not much change apart from Aberdeen! Dundee Utd stay top of Scottish teams down 1 to 8th, Rangers down 1 to 11th, Celtic up 1 to 13th, Aberdeen up another 7 places to 17th, St Mirren up to 42nd after getting through after Christmas again, Motherwell up five to 75th despite getting relegated, Hibs jump into the top 100 at 79th, Hearts up four places to 83rd after returning to the SPL and there going to enjoy there last season of points from 2030/31 season.

Season 23

2035/36

Pre Season
Once again we lead the way in player sales with Rangers also pulling in £23m for a midfielder
Biggest spend on a player? Dundee Utd £2.2m
Dundee Utd sold the player that turned them into a top 4 side in Europe Ryoo Hak Young for £120k!
St Mirren & Hibs pick up Motherwell's best players for a total cost of £1.2m
Celtic have now built a operation similar to the major European clubs being able to loan out dozens of there young players. Rangers just a bit behind & Dundee Utd falling behind

Targets
SPL - Top 3
Scottish Cup - Win a Cup
Scottish League Cup - Win a Cup
Europe - Knock Out Phase in either Champions or Europa League

Little change from last season. Top 4 spot will be safe but i'd like to beat at least one of them in the top 4 battle. How strong we will challenge with all the changes is another story. We really need to add a trophy this year so the European ambitions may be put on the back burner if we have a key domestic match. Still expect to be in Europe after Christmas with out place in the groups already assured

Transfers
View attachment 332540
Big gains in the financial markets as we almost exclusively buy youth and back

In

Eduardo Marinez - MC
View attachment 332539
With Murca & Hovorka leaving i wanted to add a bit more experience to the depth of my midfield as i was only left with kids as back up

Ismael Sierra - AT
View attachment 332538
Replaces Facundo De Angelis as my back up striker

5 Youth players join our set up which is now starting to look like a team in the u19's
View attachment 332537View attachment 332536View attachment 332535View attachment 332534View attachment 332533

Out
Big sales from the first team were Peter Turner to Leeds for £3.5m, Winger Tiago for a shade under £5m, Amin Amrani & Ivan Hovorka were in the last year of there contracts and it was costing to much to renew so they were sent on there way. Facundo De Angelis was pushed out to Madrid for a mega £26m with a replacement bought while under performing youths Ryan Wilson & Tsiki Feier were moved on for peanuts

Current Starting 11
View attachment 332532
On the face of it a very settled starting 11. Left back promoted to replace the leaving Turner, Dario Perira promoted to replace winger Tiago but after the starting 11 we have some big changes. On the bench there is Goran Matos, Ismael Sierra & Eduardo Martinez and after that its aspiring youth team players who will get plenty chances to develop this season. The average age of the squad is 19!

August

We score 14 goals in out first two games then the form goes on the slide.
Have to fight back from 3-0 down against Stirling at half time in the League Cup.

Fixtures
View attachment 332354

SPL
View attachment 332353
Celtic comfortably beat us in the battle for top spot at the end of the month. Hibs make there best start in a long time and Ross County's start has been led by former Torino & Roma striker and top scorer Giovanni Guerrini. Forfar look in deep trouble already.

Europe

Champions League Draw
Group H
View attachment 332352
What a ****** awful draw! Despite being 2nd seeds were put in a very tough group with 3rd seeds Bayern and 4th seeds Udinese.

All 4 Scottish sides made it to the group phase while in the Europa League Ross County & St Mirren got through to the Groups but Hibs lost to Nancy in the Playoff

September

100% Month to get our campaign back on track and puts us top of the table
Only Hibs came close to giving us some problems
We dominated Udinese in Italy to top the Champions League Group

Fixtures
View attachment 332223
Look at the October Fixtures. Thats going to be fun

SPL
View attachment 332222
Celtic's run of 6 clean sheets in a row ended in horrific fashion as they lost 7-1 to Dundee Utd. Rangers also put the boot in beating them next time out at Parkhead. Forfar still yet to pick up a point but there defense has improved a little bit,

Europe
View attachment 332221
So a pretty good start picking up a away win in what should prove to be a very tough group.

October

Two more humbling defeats to our title rivals as our slump against the top 3 goes on.
Different story in the Champions League where we got back to back 2-0
We reach another League Cup Semi final by beating St Mirren 8-1. Our aggregate score over our two games this season is 15-1
Hearts boss Stevie May joins Charlton as there new boss leaving Hearts to pick up Falkirk boss Gary Bollan as there new boss

Fixtures
View attachment 331679

SPL
View attachment 331678
Our 3 defeats to our league rivals is the difference between top and 4th. Top 6 looks like it could be set already with both Edinburgh sides only 1 point behind ourselves. Forfar pick up there first points. Will a win follow?

Europe
View attachment 331677
We pull 5 points clear after back to back wins at home to Bayern and Bilbao. A result in Germany next time would secure a last 16 spot.

November

Despite some poor results were through to the last 16 in Europe. A Draw in Bilbao will secure top spot
10 goal thriller at St Mirren Park

Fixtures
View attachment 331669

SPL
View attachment 331668
Rangers & Dundee Utd tie at the top with ourselves & Celtic lurking. Magath already has an amazing 23 goals in the SPL

Europe
View attachment 331666
We didnt win either of our games but still did enough to put out Bayern or Bilbao. Only one can join us.