End of Season Run in

Celtic thrash Rangers on there way to the treble
Tommy Wright is sacked by St Johnstone despite having a reasonable season in 7th. Terry Butcher takes over

Fixtures
View attachment 402425

SPL
Final table
View attachment 402424

Top 2 stay the same. Our form dipped at the end as youth players took over. Aberdeen hold onto 3rd while Dundee Utd's 5th was not enough to keep McNamara in a job.
A 25 match loosing streak was enough to end Partick's run in the top flight. Hamilton will have to fight through a play-off

Scottish Cup Semi
View attachment 402423
Easy win over Rangers while Motherwell needed penaltys to get past Brechin

Scottish Cup Final
Motherwell 0-3 Celtic
View attachment 402422
We were dominant but couldnt find the killer blow till Stevie Hammel got his marching orders and from there we found two late goals to cruise to the treble.

Season 2 review

End of Season Headlines
Hearts Join Rangers by making a SPL return beating Hamilton in the play offs
View attachment 401862
Both relegated sides and more surprisingly Jackie McNamara is sacked by Dundee Utd. Wish this happened 1 season later and i'd have jumped on the job but i'd not be happy leaving Celtic in there current condition. Former WBA manager Steve Clarke returns to Scotland to take the job

Celtic 2014/15
View attachment 401861

Pre Season Targets
SPL - Winners
Scottish cup - Winners
Scottish League Cup - Winners
Europe - Last 16

Scotland was a total success but in Europe we could hardly have flopped more if we tried. Huge upgrade required on the continent next term.

Key Players

DR Martin Kelly
View attachment 401867
More than worth the ?3m we paid for him. Stand out defender this term

MC Will Hughes
View attachment 401866
He scores goals he makes goals he pretty much does it all. Top signing!

MC Marko Pavlovski
View attachment 401865
Young Marko broke into the side after christmas and made a very strong claim to keep his job into next season.

ML Tom Ince
View attachment 401864
I had a feeling i picked up a gem with Tom Ince and his performance right from the start were top notch. Still need to see a improvement next year.

AT Matej Vydra
View attachment 401863
Didnt have the prolific season Griffiths had but played a lot less games and was subbed more. Might get more chances next year if we can go for a unbeaten season.

SPL Review
View attachment 401859

St Mirren - 8/10 Very hard to grade them as high as last year despite scoring almost identical points. They relied massivly on loans yet again with only Dylan McGeouch getting a above average rating and over 5 goals or assists. Will be interesting to see what happens if they get a weaker set of players from Newcastle next time round.

Aberdeen - 7/10 Aberdeen had a similar season to St Mirren but without the loans. Adam Rooney led the way helped out by Nial McGinn and Keaghan Jacobs but still lots of work to do here for McInnes

Kilmarnock - 9/10 Talk about a difference. Alex McLeish deserves manager of the year for the turn around with Killie and Kris Boyd who looked more like his old self under his old boss.

Dundee Utd - 6/10 The side i had my eyes on for my next stop till Jackie McNamara picked the wrong season to get sacked. Didnt get the most out of a talented young squad but even so he deserved another season. Ryan Gauld had a awful season with only 7 goals and 4 assists

Ross County - 9/10 If Alex McLeish win managed of the year then Derek Adams should at least get it for a day. Despite loosing there star striker Adams brought in former AZ striker Kevin Luckassen who proved a perfect replacement to lead them to a well deserved top half finish.

Hibs - 5/10 A good 1st full year in charge for Levine. Still a long way to go but the signs are encouraging for the Hibbies

Inverness CT - 4/10 Like last season Inverness were awful out the blocks and were looking like reliegation candadates under John Hughes but under new boss and everyones favorite Trinidad & Tabago star Latapy they might be able to look at getting back in the top half next year.

St Johnstone - 4/10 Just like last year. Bottom half for a reason. Quality!

Motherwell - 2/10 The goals dried up for Anier and apart from John Sutton Motherwell had a disgrace of a season. Salvaged a European spot by reaching teh Scottish Cup Final

Hamilton - 4/10 A game effort for the squad they had in there 1st season back up. Had they not faced a Scottish Power house like Hearts they might have survived

Partick Thistle - 2/10 After making a decent start they went to absolute pieces. There attack totally relied on 37 year old Jason Roberts and after seeing how his career went its maybe best he retired in real life! there mega winless streak and multiple man of the matches for keeper Scott Fox proves they were more than worthy of bottom spot.

Rangers - 7/10 Well there back! Comfotable winners of the Championship but didnt set the league alight. A good cup run shows that there squad maybe isnt that bad.

Champions League Final
Benfica 0-2 Paris SG
View attachment 401858

Money talks as PSG beat Benfica who put in one of the poorest final performances i've seen

Season Awards

Player of the year
John Sutton
View attachment 401857
EH! Were my guys exempt or something?

Young Player of the year
Marko Pavlovski
View attachment 401856

Top Scorer
Matej Vydra - 24
View attachment 401855

Manager of the Year
Me
View attachment 401854

Team of the Year
View attachment 401853

My Celtic side only had 5 players in the team this time.

Season 3 - 2015/16

Celtic 2015/16

Targets
SPL - Winners
Scottish cup - Winners
Europe - Champions League Last 16

Same idea's as last year.

Transfers
View attachment 401607

A Few positional upgrades rather than the revolution of last summer.

In

Only 3 players for the starting 11 along with a handful of youth and back up

Nampalys Mendy - MC
View attachment 401603
Will fight it out with Danilo Pereira for the starting space in midfield

Danilo Pereira - MC
View attachment 401602

Danny Rose - DL
View attachment 401600

Transfer listed by Man Utd England future no2 left back cost i bit more than i'd like at ?8m but any good regen Left Backs were going to cost over ?10m which just about justifys the price.

Ivan Ramis - DC
View attachment 401598

We lost Alex Galvez in June and after failing with my main target (Steven Caulker went to Spurs) Ramis will do till a better long term partner for O'Hara can be found.

Omar Elabdellaoui - DR
View attachment 401595

Set to be my back up wing back.

Martin Abraham - ML
View attachment 401592

One of the best 16 year olds at the moment

David Kidd - AT
View attachment 401591

Will be a long time till he's my no1 striker!

Out

Several players fail to make it to a 2nd season at Parkhead

Alex Galvez, Anderson and Patrick Van Aanholt were all sold for a handsome profit.

Good offers for Tony Watt, Leigh Griffiths and Callum McGregor saw them move on too.

Southampton nick youngster Chris Watt off me. Should have signed him to a long term deal. Never mind a lesson learned

Staff

Once again i lost my assistant as Antenucci retired. Argentinian Max Velazquez get his 1st full time senior role.
View attachment 401585

Around the League
View attachment 401589
The Danny Rose transfer makes up 1/3 of all transfer spending in the SPL
Aberdeen loose 3 of there back 4
Stuart Armstrong is the latest Dundee Utd prospect to leave. He's replaced by some decent loan prospects
Hibs loose ?2m of players. Little arrive to replace them
St Mirren loose Murray Wallace but buy very well including Motherwells Henri Anier and loaning Hans Vuckic from Newcastle

FM's Season Preview
View attachment 401586
After becoming the clear No2 St Mirren are still expected to finish behind Dundee Utd. Not sure About Rangers coming 4th either as they have signed nobody of note. At the bottom Hearts are given little hope while Ross County are also expected to drop of. My call is for Hibs to go down. They look to have lost the most over the summer.

Continental Standings

National Coefficients
View attachment 401582

Scotland improve again up 1 spot into the top 20. After last years shambles football after Christmas is a absolute must on our part.

Competition rankings
View attachment 401580

SPL suffer another bad fall as they go down 4 more places to 27th.

Current Starting 11
View attachment 401578

I wanted to try and make every change an upgrade and as i look at it with the exception of Pavlovski replacing the experienced Anderson and Chantome i'd safely say i've done this while Pavlovski will need time to prove himself.

August

St Mirren aside we cruise past the rest in August
Including winning the 1st Old Firm derby in the league since 2012
Aberdeen beat us to top spot for August though as the two promoted giants struggle
Last seasons Champions League finalist Benfica await us as we return to the Champions League group phase

Fixtures
View attachment 401399

SPL
View attachment 401398

Aberdeen's unbeaten start to the season see's them end August top of the table. Ourselves and St Mirren are also unbeaten while St Johnstone are in double figures already as well.

Europe

Champions League 2nd round
Celtic 9-1 Skonto Riga
View attachment 401397

We thrashed the Latvian champs both times out

Champions League 3rd round
Celtic 3-1 Linfield
View attachment 401395

Closer this time round but with the SPL under way i played back up and mainly u19s

Champions League Playoff
Celtic 5-0 Partizan
View attachment 401394

No messing around this year as we get back into the group phase

Champions League Group Draw
Group E
View attachment 401393

Benfica & Dortmund are both a level above us and both are matches where if we go about the games right we can get a result from any of those games. Same with Basel who i'd say were a level below and if we dont perform they could get the better of us.

Transfers
View attachment 401391

No major moves by anyone. Few more players off to England an Hasselbaink moving to St Mirren is about it.

Celtic

In

Kleber - ATT
View attachment 401392

The Porto striker joins us on Loan till the end of the season. He'll provide something different going forward as well and some higher quality back up than i have since Griffiths left.

Kamil Glik - DC
View attachment 401390

My only other area of concern was center back. Non of the youth players look ready to start if either Ramos or O'Hara got injured so i found a gem in the free market in the former Torino defender. Will get a chance to work his way into the 1st team.

Out

Young defender Eoghan O'Connell left when QPR made a offer i couldnt refuse and Declan O'Kane went on loan to Hearts.

September

Tom Ince goes goal crazy against Aberdeen scoring 5 of our 6 goals at Pittodrie
Mixed start to the Champions League
Comfortably past Stranraer with the kids

Fixtures
View attachment 401380

SPL
View attachment 401379

The top 4 all make a good start to the season. Rangers and Hearts still struggle for results while Motherwell have been in pieces

Europe

Match 1
Dortmund 3-1 Celtic
View attachment 401378
Outclassed in Dortmund who were better than the stats suggest

Match 2
Celtic 2-0 Basel
View attachment 401377
How we only got 2 is one of the great mysterys of modern times. In ce should have scored another 5!

Table
View attachment 401375
Still a very open group after the first two games thanks to a shock draw for Benfica in Basel.

A European flop last year? Not really mate, i would believe that the group you were handed in the Europa league (bar Rayo.. they must of had a takeover and gotten good) are disappointed not to be in the UCL to begin with!!

Plus we can't manage results like this all the time:

View attachment 401361

I would go hibs next. They seem to be making loads of good regens and must have a fair bit of dosh in the bank.

I would go hibs next. They seem to be making loads of good regens and must have a fair bit of dosh in the bank.

Dundee Utd or Aberdeen would be my sides of choice next i think. If Dundee loose Gauld then i'd be more open

October

Our barrage of goals stops after Dundee Utd match
A tight game in Portugal goes against us
Kids do it again in the League Cup Quarter Final

Fixtures
View attachment 401150

SPL
View attachment 401149
Gap to St Mirren stays the same but they pull clear of the battle for 3rd. Rangers and Hearts share bottom spot.

Europe

Match 3
Benfica 1-0 Celtic
View attachment 401148
A tight game where both sides had there chances to win it Benfica took theres to get the 3 points.

Table
View attachment 401147

On the upside were only 4 points off top spot and have played our two toughest away games or have we? As Basel look much better in there own stadium. We'll find out how good on match day 6.

November

Robbed at home twice in the Champions League
Steve Clarke's 4 months at Tanadice is over as he is sacked after 4 wins from 14
Malky MacKay takes over at Tanadice while replace him temporarily with Alan Thompson

Fixtures
View attachment 401124

SPL
View attachment 401122
A Perfect month of results leaves us 10 points clear at the top. The other sides are starting to catch St Mirren while Rangers find it very lonely at the bottom

Europe

Match 4
Celtic 1-2 Benfica
View attachment 401121

We were 1-0 up and in command when Nampalys Mendy decided it would be a great idea to put in a horror challenge. That along with Fierro coming on led to our demise. The two goals coming in the last 10 minutes was just insult to injury leaving us in must win mode against Dortmund

Match 5
Celtic 1-2 Dortmund
View attachment 401120

Same result worse outcome. Dortmund are the strongest side in the group in my view and just edged the tie at Parkhead although i dont think a draw would have been unfair.

Table
View attachment 401119
Either way we had to win and defeat leaves us fighting with Basel for the Europa League spot. If we avoid defeat were in

December

Late strikes secure our spot in the Europa League
Alan Thompson get Motherwell job full time
I Keep my perfect record of winning every manager of the month award.

Fixtures
View attachment 400862

SPL
View attachment 400861

St Mirren have a disapointing month which allows us to pull 16 points clear and Aberdeen to catch up to within 4 points. At the Bottom Hearts loose every game to fall behind Rangers

Europe

Match 6
Basel 1-2 CelticView attachment 400860
Another close game but this time it went our way.

Final table
View attachment 400859

As i predicted Dortmund secured top spot

Europa League Draw

Last 32
View attachment 400858

Celtic are the last team out of the hat and we get a favorable draw against Sparta Prague who least out Lyon to 3rd in there Champions League Group

Last 16
View attachment 400857

If We get past Sparta a trip to Russia awaits.

January

Dundee Utd end the hopes of an unbeaten season in Scotland
We end the month getting revenge by beating them in the League Cup Semi Finals
Very little activity in the transfer window but hopefully some important moves.

Fixtures
View attachment 400575

SPL
View attachment 400574

Dundee Utd's defeat shows they are the form team under MacKay moving into the battle for 2nd. Rangers and Hearts have better months to move above the new dwellers Killie and St Johnstone

Transfer Window
View attachment 400573

The usual exodos of SPL talent

Celtic

In

Paco Alcacer - AT
View attachment 400572

The Valencia strikers contract was coming to a end so i picked him up on the cheep.

Bergsveinn Helgason - MC
View attachment 400571

Signed for the youth team

Out

Robert left on loan to get some more action.

February

Last years overachiever Alex McLeish is sacked by Kilmarnock after leading them to the bottom of the table. My former assistant Johan Mjallby takes over
4 wins in the SPL secure my 3rd SPL title before we hit March
Beat Rangers again to reach to the Scottish Cup Quarter Final's

Fixtures
View attachment 400541

SPL
View attachment 400540

As we secure the title the battle for 2nd shows no sign of slowing down. Bottom 4 teams split by 1 point

Europa League

Last 32
Celtic 5-2 Sparta Prague
View attachment 400539

We did the Hard work in the 1st leg to set up a last 16 trip to Russia

March

League cup success but only just
Superb performances against Ruben goes rewarded with a monster draw
Battle at the bottom gets even better

Fixtures
View attachment 400476

SPL
View attachment 400475

As we reach the split St Mirren have a healthy gap in 2nd so Aberdeen and Dundee Utd should battle for 3rd. Any of the bottom 4 can still go down.

Europe

Last 16
Celtic 4-2 Rubin
View attachment 400474

After winning the 1st leg 1-0 the second leg was where it all happened. After holding off there advances in the 1st half Rubin got 2 quick goals to take control of the tie. Sadly for them Chris Mavinga got two booking in 10 minutes and we came flying back with Ince, Vydra and Hughes all scoring before the end to secure our spot in the last 8.

Quarter Final Draw
Celtic Vs Atletico
View attachment 400473

Not the tie i wanted. I felt i had a chance if i avoided Madrid, Liverpool or Arsenal

Semi Final Draw
So if we can somehow beat Atletico we'll have a great shot at reaching the final.

Scottish League Cup Final
Celtic 1-1 Hibs
Celtic win 5-4 on pens
View attachment 400472

We utterly dominated the final but couldnt hit that winner. Thankfully i saved my subs for this very situation and thankfully my 5 best penalty takers all scored to keep up my perfect record in this competition.

April

Sneak by St Mirren to keep on track for a domestic treble
The Quadruple dream ends with despite some heroic European nights.
Relegation battle goes to the wire

Fixtures
View attachment 400417

SPL
View attachment 400416

Were odd on to break 100 points and 2 wins will set a new points record. Nothing to eventful in the top 6 while non of the bottom 4 look safe Kilmarnock have the hard work to do.

Europe

Quarter Final
Celtic 4-3 Atletico Madrid
View attachment 400415

Utterly shocked with this result! Utter delight with the 3-0 win at Parkhead which made this all possible. Onto Dynamo Kiev next!

Arsenal play Liverpool in the other Semi

Semi Final
Dynamo Kiev 2-0 Celtic
View attachment 400414

We failed to take our chances in the 1st leg then followed it up with a very poor effort in the 2nd leg leaving us just short of a potential quadruple

Season 3 review

End of Season Headlines
No Sackings and Heart Gary Locke is the only one insecure
Hearts comfortably beat Queen of the South to stay in the SPL with Hamilton returning in Kilmarnocks place
A local side to myself Formartine Utd are the 1st side to come through the play-offs and survive in the League

Celtic 2015/16
View attachment 400117

SPL - Winners
Scottish cup - Winners
Europe - Europa League Semi Finals

Scotland was easy. Only scare came in the Scottish Cup Semi Final where injurys and the Europa League Semi Finals made it a closer tie than expected.

Key Players

DL Danny Rose
View attachment 400116
The former Man Utd & Spurs defender cost ?8m but proved to be worth the cash as he became my stand out defender. Needs to cut back on the card count though.

MC Will Hughes
View attachment 400115
Not as impressive as last season but still easily one of our best and in Europe one of our most important Struggling to agree a new deal so we might have seen the last of him at Celtic.

ML Tom Ince
View attachment 400114
Undisputed player of the year. Almost a goal a game from midfield even in the SPL is a amazing achievement

AT Matej Vydra
View attachment 400113
Stepped up in the European games to solidifie his spot in the side. Might not be lead striker next season though.

SPL Review
View attachment 400112

St Mirren - 8/10 A few less points but i'm rating them as high as last season after they relied on less loan players and earned 2nd place with mostly there own players. Hans Vuckic was this years loan player who made the attacking difference while Kello continues to keep a tight ship at the other end.

Dundee Utd - 7/10 Leading a new firm revival as they both returned to Europe. They were the only side to beat me through the Scottish season lead by Cifici again as Gauld has another unimpressive season.

Aberdeen - 7/10 Like There new firm rivals there back in Europe following there 4th place finish. Rooney's loan sidekick Duncan Watmore gave the Dons the goals. Still plenty work to do to get back up to St Mirren

Hibs - 7/10 I think i called Hibs as my relegation favorites. Could i have been more wrong as they record there 1st top 6 finish. Abdoul Faye added grit to the midfield and Shola Ameobi added goals and assists up front to take them into the top half.

Inverness CT - 6/10 Swapped places with neighbors Ross County to get back into the top 6. Relied on the loans to get there but as St Mirren showed there is no harm in that.

Ross County - 6/10 Still being lead by Luckassen they fell back into the bottom 6 but still working beyond there means.

Motherwell - 4/10 A team in serious need of redevelopment. Motherwell better points haul but having lost Sutton who was there last great goal getter and brought in aging players like Russell Anderson, Alan Hutton and Jamie Langfield improvements will be hard to come by.

Rangers - 4/10 Hard to Rank Rangers really. Not rich on resources or quality players but they were expected to be in the top 6 and then spent the rest of the season fighting relegation. Only getting clear once the relegation group kicked off.

St Johnstone - 3/10 Not a side i expect to be near the top half but Terry Butcher is leading them down a horrible trail.

Hearts - 4/10 - The favorites to go down survived the play offs to remain in the league. Getting onto a better financial footing maybe a few decent players in the window can get them away from the danger zone next season.

Kilmarnock - 1/10 - 25 points less than last season without loosing any major players was a huge shock to myself and most of the SPL. Especially a team with Kris Boyd and James McFadden leading the way.

Champions League Final
Man Utd 3-2 Man City
View attachment 400111

Nice day for a Manchester Derby with the right result too. Van Persie's goal in the final took him to 15 past the all time season record which had stood since 1962

Liverpool won the Europa League on Penaltys

Season Awards

Player of the year
Danny Rose
View attachment 400116

Strange strange choice of winner. He had a good season but Ince was amazing

Young Player of the year
Jose Manuel
View attachment 400110
On loan from Arsenal to Dundee Utd. I had tried to sign him but his former club Granada wouldnt deal with me.

Top Scorer
Tom Ince
View attachment 400109

23 goals means he is the 1st player in the modern era to be top scorer and not be the lead striker.

Manager of the Year
Me
View attachment 400108

The award stays on my mantlepiece

Team of the Year
View attachment 400107
7 Celtic players but no forwards!

Continental Standings

National Coefficients
View attachment 399628Thanks to our Semi Final run Scotland makes a 5 place jump to 15. which will see big changes in our European places

View attachment 399627
The League winner move up from 2nd Qualifier to 3rd round, 2 groups from the Groups
2nd Place will be in the Best Placed qualifier 2 rounds away from the Groups
3rd, 4th and either 5th or the Scottish Cup winner will also be in Europe.

Competition Rankings
View attachment 399626
The SPL has its first rise since i started getting back up to 22nd

Last edited:

Season 4 - 2016/17

Celtic 2016/17

Targets
SPL - Winners
Scottish cup - Winners
Europe - Champions League Last 16

Same as always in Scotland and a minimum of Europa League After Christmas

Transfers
View attachment 399133

In

Donis Avdijaj - AT
View attachment 399132

My new back up striker. Racked with potential will get his chances to win the starting role.

Ricardo Alvarez - ML
View attachment 399131

Not the most necessary signing but after falling out with Afellay i've brought in Alvarez to be my back up winger.

Yaya Toure - MC
View attachment 399130
The ultimate midfielder arrives on a one season loan. With Hughes leaving i failed to bring in a quality replacement so Toure will get the big games youth with play the average and SPL matches.

Youth team players
View attachment 399129View attachment 399127View attachment 399126View attachment 399125View attachment 399124

Out

Will Hughes - Southampton ?23.5m
View attachment 399123
After Refusing a new deal prior to the summer i cut my losses and let him go for a very handsome profit.

Darren Sweeney - Southampton - ?3m
View attachment 399122
You tell me where they got that valuation from. Got him back on loan for the season just to sweeten the deal further.

Robert - Bayern - ?5m
View attachment 399121
Failed to break into my 1st team but he must be something special if Bayern are throwing ?5m at him. Was never going to get the chance to develop at Celtic though so again very happy to take the profit.

Other leavers were long time back up keeper Leo Fasen, Ivan Ramis who was displaced through last season by Glik and Friojonsson who never broke in the side.

Staff
No changes for once. Will add more staff through the early phases of the season.

Around the League
View attachment 399120
Rangers Sell there best youngster to Chelsea
Dundee Utd sell there top scorer Ciftci and Wing Back Robertson
Hibs loose Jordon Forster and lead striker James Collins who goes to Dundee Utd to replace Ciftci
No Sign of a job with Scotland and got offered the Belgium job without applying so thought that would do as a stock gap till Scotland becomes available

FM's Season Preview
View attachment 399119

St Mirrens spate of brilliant loan signings may be at a end and i expect the Saints to fight Aberdeen and Dundee Utd for 2nd. Rangers may be expecting a top half finish but i dont think there that good yet. Hearts, St Johnstone and Hamilton to fight it out at the bottom? Probably

Current Starting 11
View attachment 399118
Very little change to my starting team in the 2nd half of the season. The addition of Toure being about all. Still looking for a better starting centerback to work with O'Hara but Glik had proven himself. For now!

Last edited:

August

Decent start to the SPL a trip to the highlands aside
Progress through Europe goes smoothly
My 1st Belgian squad is selected

Fixtures
View attachment 398837

SPL
View attachment 398835

Inverness and Motherwell make storming starts too rise clear of ourselves, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd. Hamilton make a awful start to there SPL Return.

Europe

Champions League 2nd Qualifier round
Celtic 9-2 FC Lahti
View attachment 398833

Champions League 3rd Qualifier round
Celtic 4-1 Batev Plovdiv
View attachment 398832
Back up team for the 2nd leg but boy did we suck!

Champions League Play-Off
Celtic 4-0 Maribor
View attachment 398831
Final Result looks more comfortable than the first 100 or so minutes were.

Champions League group Draw
View attachment 398830
A VERY tough draw for us. Sparta were tricky opposition in the Europa League but we should beat them to get 3rd. The top 2 will be nearly impossible to overcome. Juventus have been in the top 3 of Serie A for every season so far and brought in ?80m of players including Ishak Belfodil, Danilo, Rui Patricio & Christian Benteke. Man Utd also put on a spending spree spending ?66m on Alberto Moreno, Miralem Pjanic, Gervinho & Karim Benzema

September

Game with Hibs is my 200th in management
A epic come back at St Mirren park where we fell behind twice then won 4-2
Youngsters get past Hibs in the League Cup

Fixtures
View attachment 398373

SPL
View attachment 398372
Inverness are still top thanks to there stunning start to the season. Motherwell are the only other side showing signs of life. Hamiltons awful start goes on with Rangers not far ahead.

Europe

Match 1
Celtic 1-2 Man Utd
View attachment 398371
We put up quite the fight but in the end there talent shone through.

Match 2
Sparta Prague 2-4 Celtic
View attachment 398370
The Czech side were at least a match for us till the last 10 minutes when our dominence finally told and we got the expected 3 points.

The Group
View attachment 398369
Man Utd have given us a shot at 2nd place thanks to victory over the Italians. Our destiny will probably be decided in with these back to back games.

Belgium

Match 1
Belgium 4-1 Hungary
View attachment 398368

Struggled to get a hold of this but once we did we waltzed to the full time whistle.

Match 2
Liechtenstein 0-4 Belgium
View attachment 398367

Group
View attachment 398366
This is were we expect to be after those two games.