Scarps' Liga BBVA Chairman Game - The Story Thread!

• Thread starter Thread starter Scarps
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 167
  • Views Views 28K
anyone selling any strikers?

really need somebody that can get me 20+ goals a season to keep rayo safely away from the relegation zone

i could offer you dani Guiza For a a Smashing Deal of 1 million pounds, he is a terrific experienced striker who can definatly still perform at this level.

this deal is also open to anyone else who is interested.

he is in Getafe

Last edited:
kinkladze: "were close to deals"
rayo owner giorgi kinkladze has announced that his club are closing in on 4 major signings.

he refused to disclose on which players they are but announced that they should complete at least 4 signings by deadline day.
kinkladze and manager uwe rosler were seen in a hotel speaking with an unnamed agent and it is believed the deal is practically done but needs the formalities completed.

kinkladze also revealed that star striker Bangoura aged just 20 has asked to leave rayo.

he said the striker wants to leave after kinkladze looked elsewhere for a new star striker. he admitted that a great offer would have to come in for them to sell the 20 year old starlet; rayos brightest starlet tipped by coaches to become a leading star for most la liga clubs

rayo will publish their transfer list tomorrow

Anybody got some Centre Mid's for sale (for a reasonable price)

hi here are the centre mids from getafe which you may like to have a look at

Xavi torres transfer: 12m loan: wages + 150k a month

Mehdi Lacen transfer: 7m Loan: wages + 125K a month

Michel transfer: 4.5m loan: wages + 80k a month

Juan Rodriguez transfer: 2.5m loan: wages + 50k a month

also open to anyone elso wanting these players

kinkladze: "were close to deals"
rayo owner giorgi kinkladze has announced that his club are closing in on 4 major signings.

he refused to disclose on which players they are but announced that they should complete at least 4 signings by deadline day.
kinkladze and manager uwe rosler were seen in a hotel speaking with an unnamed agent and it is believed the deal is practically done but needs the formalities completed.

kinkladze also revealed that star striker Bangoura aged just 20 has asked to leave rayo.

he said the striker wants to leave after kinkladze looked elsewhere for a new star striker. he admitted that a great offer would have to come in for them to sell the 20 year old starlet; rayos brightest starlet tipped by coaches to become a leading star for most la liga clubs

rayo will publish their transfer list tomorrow

Ive already brought Lass Bangoura and Leo and loaned Duda too Rayo couple days ago

View attachment 309734

Unknown news stirring up the Granotes Ground

Today yet more rumours are coming out of the club as Estrada pushes on within the transfer window. The deadline is ever coming closer by each day. It is expected that Estrada is going to bring in only a few more players. After Valencia released their belated transfer list it looked as if Estrada immediately jumped in. Apparently a deal has been agreed for one of the players but has yet to be confirmed by the officials. Levante looks further for another potential striker, left winger and two fulls backs for each side. (contact if you have anyone to offer). A possible link with a club has also been mentioned at the grounds along with participation in the Valencia preseason competition. Nothing has been confirmed yet.

On other news Estrada openly criticized Real Betis' chairman Bin dere dun dat, for his approach on Barcelona's resigning of Pep Guardiola saying: "I highly doubt Barcelona forced him to come back. I am sure if that were the case Pep would have rejected the move." Estrada went on to say "I don't think Bin Dere knows to much about football after his rash comments it seems quite apparent."

Dat Hits Back At Estrada
After the recent comments made by the Levante chairman, Bin dere dun dat has slammed the Estrada.
First of all, the Betis chairman told Estrada Ruben Castro was available 'for the right price', before unleashing his full force.
"I am shocked that he says I know nothing about football. I am an avid player of football manager 13 and probably know more about football then him.Also, it's very suspicious that Guardiola leaves Barcelona for a break, a new challenge then returns."
He also criticised Nathan Walker and the Valencia chairman for liking the comment on facebook, saying they were 'cowards' and 'hiding behind someone braver then them.'
When asked if he thought his recent comments would hinder deals between the clubs, dat said he 'hoped not' as Betis were willing to pay good money 'for the right player' and were 'open to negotiating any deals, in or out of the club'.

Last edited:
View attachment 309990

View attachment 309991

Walker Announces Formal Link Between At. Madrid and Levante.

Walker today announced that His club and Levante will today be forming a formal link between the two clubs. Walker said "I feel like the link will benefit both me and Estrada, he will get first option to my players, I will offer him players on loan for no wages, and a Friendly will be held annualy between us."

On a side note: "Usually I dont like to get involved in arguements especially during the transfer window where, I'm working hard on bringing players into the club, but how dare Bin Dat call me a coward for simply liking a comment that I agreed with. It would have been a waste of time for me to call a press conference just to say something that Estrada has already said."
When asked if this would halt any buissness between the clubs he said. "Of course not, if the right deal comes in the I couldnt care less who made the bid it will get accepted. My priorities lie with making the club the best it can be not making friends with others."

He then rushed out to answer his phone, a possible signing coming into the club? Time will tell.

Last edited:
View attachment 310001View attachment 310000

Gutteridge: Bin Who?

The media caught up with Barcelona Owner Adam Gutteridge whilst he was playing golf with his close friend Jose Mourinho, despite of the obvious rivalry between Madrid and Barcelona. He hadn't been wanting to get involved in any war of words with other chairmen or managers, but felt after all the arguing in public, that he should give a statement.

''Bin Who? To be quite honest, before all of this I had never heard of him, I thought it was a wind up when someone told me some bin man had criticised the decision to rehire Pep Guardiola. I was in New York, at the manager's conference with Tito, and it was here that he informed he that he didnt feel well enough to continue as the manager. Pep overheard and actually approached me, teling me that he didnt need a sabbatical and it was the old regime that had forced him to let his contract run out. We quickly came to an agreement and I announced him as soon as I could. I think the binman needs to focus on sorting out the 'rubbish' at his own club, and focus on staying out of debt and in the league''.

When questioned on transfers, he had this to add. ''We have just signed off a deal that will see Ibrahim Affelay leave the club to join Valencia, the negotiations were good, and I felt as though the new guy at Valencia was fair, and there are only good feelings between the two sides. We felt as if Ibrahim wouldn't get the game time here, and as such we wish him the best of luck at his new club. In terms of players coming in, we have made a few enquiries but as of yet no players will be joining. I have full confidence in Pep though and the squad is strong enough, although a little bare after the main nucelus of the squad.

View attachment 310057
One Out, Two In At Betis

View attachment 310058View attachment 310059View attachment 310060
From Left To Right: Nacho, Jose Callejon, Benat
Real Betis have today announced two signings, with 2 players going in and one out.
2 Spaniards, Nacho and Jose Callejon have joined the club, both from Madrid. 22 year old versatile defender, Nacho is pleased about the new challenge "I wasn't getting enough first team football at Madrid", said the defender, "so when Betis came calling I jumped at the chance." he said in an exclusive interview with Marca. Striker Callejon can relate "What with Madrid's current team I had no chance.So when I heard Betis were interested, I talked to the chairman, who is a inspirational man with insprirational ideas and I knew it was the right move."
Nacho, who joins for £1.5million will receive the same wage as he did at Madrid (4.3k) , so it's not a question of money. Callejon, meanwhile has joined for free, with legendary midfielder Benat going the other way.Callejon will also receive the same wage as he did at Madrid (50k). Benat's departure has proved quite controversial, with many fans considering him to be Betis's best player.But Bin dere dun dat, the club's chairman insists it is best for the club. "We have lost one great player, but gained two even better players.The club is moving in the right direction: it's a case of one step back, two leaps forward.And I'm confident the placement I have lined up for him will be even better."

In further news, Betis have announced ALL THEIR WINGERS ARE NOW AVAILABLE, even ALVARO VADLLO!
Bin Dere Dun Dat also
announced that the club hope to have completed the signing of a 'young, promising Spanish midfielder.'

Last edited:
Levante unveil a new loan signing coming out of Valencia. Sofiane Feghouli has joined the club for the season. Estrada sounded very excited about the signing in a press conference earlier today. "I am very excited about the prospect of having Sofiane at the club. He is an excellent player, Ignacio and I looking forward to working with him."

Levant also announced the link with Atletico Madrid. I fine piece of business for both clubs. Madrid are looking to push on and break the pattern that Liga has seen for many years. Levante look to solidify a strong foothold in the league to move on from. Both clubs will benefit greatly from this.

On the other side of news followed by the recent press releases from chairmen. Estrada had nothing to say other than "I stand by what I said, I will let the teams do the talking when they meet." Estrada also agrees that this should not hurt any business as he has a keen eye on some of the Betis players.

(Allowing offers on Pedro Rios and Nabil El Zhar. Make me an offer!!!)

Last edited:
View attachment 310001View attachment 310000

Gutteridge: Bin Who?

The media caught up with Barcelona Owner Adam Gutteridge whilst he was playing golf with his close friend Jose Mourinho, despite of the obvious rivalry between Madrid and Barcelona. He hadn't been wanting to get involved in any war of words with other chairmen or managers, but felt after all the arguing in public, that he should give a statement.

''Bin Who? To be quite honest, before all of this I had never heard of him, I thought it was a wind up when someone told me some bin man had criticised the decision to rehire Pep Guardiola. I was in New York, at the manager's conference with Tito, and it was here that he informed he that he didnt feel well enough to continue as the manager. Pep overheard and actually approached me, teling me that he didnt need a sabbatical and it was the old regime that had forced him to let his contract run out. We quickly came to an agreement and I announced him as soon as I could. I think the binman needs to focus on sorting out the 'rubbish' at his own club, and focus on staying out of debt and in the league''.

When questioned on transfers, he had this to add. ''We have just signed off a deal that will see Ibrahim Affelay leave the club to join Valencia, the negotiations were good, and I felt as though the new guy at Valencia was fair, and there are only good feelings between the two sides. We felt as if Ibrahim wouldn't get the game time here, and as such we wish him the best of luck at his new club. In terms of players coming in, we have made a few enquiries but as of yet no players will be joining. I have full confidence in Pep though and the squad is strong enough, although a little bare after the main nucelus of the squad.

Dat 'Outraged' By Gutteridge's Harsh Words
"I am outraged!!" he stormed during a recent interview "Gutteridge has the cheek to call me a binman!"I AM PART OF SAUDI ARABIA'S ROYAL FAMILY FOR GOD'S SAKE! I PAY THE BINMEN! When our reporter pointed out that his cousin Bin Salem Salem is a binman, Dat broke the reporters' nose.

TOTALLY UNRELATED: Secret plans have been uncovered in Bin's office to blow up Barca's training ground.

Last edited:
View attachment 310108
Espanyol will be definitely charged for human trafficking!

View attachment 310114
Borai couldn't have any minute to rest, he had a meeting with Athletico's boss, Olazábal. The Hungarian has great respect toward the Basque team, its traditions are well known around a world. Showing his good will, Borai have let two players to leave for free to join Athleico's side. Ruben Duarte and Iker Seguin are now at home.

View attachment 310116
Soon after Borai had a negotiation with Munez to get some youth prospect. The Real Madrid's chief was very generous to sell Ivan Saez only for a small fee.

View attachment 310119
There were too many Castillian players, so it had to be balanced, that's why Borai contacted Gutteridge again. The Barcelona's chairman loaned out Rafinha for a year.

View attachment 310123
Previously Espanyol's boss raised his eyebrows after seeing some of Atletico Madrid's transfers. He thought he should be contacting Walker about some of his players. It was a great succes at the end. Espanyol got Ruben Perez and Pizzi for the combined fee of 6,5M £. Ruben Perez will join this summer, but Pizzi will complete his loan first. Borai made some comment to the press about the transfers: "I honestly worry about Mr Walker! He is quiet a gentleman, but sometimes I feel, that modern football is more like thugs business. I hope he could bring succes to his team!"

Last edited:
"Titanic"View attachment 310185 Granada CF have today confirmed that former Levante striker Obafemi Martins has joined the club in a £5.5m deal, the striker, who famous scored a stoppage time winner for Birmingham City in the 2011 League Cup Final in England has said he is excited after joining a titanic club in terms of Spanish football. When asked on his opinion, flashy chairman Leonardo Di Caprio said that he was very much looking forward to watching Samuel Eto'o in action, this simply adds to the confusion currently at Granada CF.

Sorry about the underlining thing, my computer went a little crazy!

rayo complete 3 signings!
rayo have today announce the signing of 3 new players.

they told sky sports news yesterday that they were extremely close to 4 major signings however one fell through due to last minute complications.

they were delighted to be able to welcome the signings of 3 new players though:
aly cissokho;andres guardado and most recently manu del moral

kinkladze said "theyre 3 great players with international caps to their name"
he then continued"he(guardado) cant have played 82 times already for his country aged 25 and not be a decent player & he can play a number of positions"

he added"manu is a great striker and while his goalscoring rate is nothing special he can offer so much more to the team"

he continue"aly is great physically and can provide a lot of pace to our side"

finally he said"there are a number of other players on our radar and we will sign more players before the transfer deadline,our target was too stay up but with these transfers and more to come we want to challlenge for even possibly a top half finish"

**** was just hoping enquire about Cissokho good signing with him and guardodo (depending on fees) still need a left back

Valencia have now officially confirmed that several players have now left the club for various reasons and fees.

The following players have left the club;

Aly Cissokho
Andres Guardado
Sofiane Feghouli

Rolo has this to say about the deals 'We feel that Aly and Andres will benefit more from a transfer away from the club, the club needed some money and want to look to younger players that can be moulded to our new style of play at Valencia. Sofiane has left on loan to get some match experience with a team that we feel will benefit massively from his presence, he will return to the club if needed however only under extreme circumstance as we don't want to cause any issues with the management at Levante.'

Rolo also added that the progression with regards to the pre-season comp has been promising and we feel that an announcement will be made soon.

Future Transfers IN

We are currently negotiating with several players from other clubs and feel that we are moving in the right direction, hopefully we will be in a position to announce a deal very soon!

Real Madrid Transfer List

This is a Summary of Real Madrid Players still available and also of the Ones who have Left

Sold
Xabi Alonso
Jose Callejon
Nacho
Loaned
Alvaro Morata
Jese
(and some other youngters)

Purchased
Will be announced after the Closure of the Transfer Window

Still Available
Adan = 2m