Scottish League's Edited.

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 27K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving this atm :), got a game with Aberdeen going.
There is a lot of fixture rescheduling though :P

Sorry. It has been amended on the new version. Hope it does not ruin your game

Sorry. It has been amended on the new version. Hope it does not ruin your game

No probs if it doesnt, i was only testing it out anyways :). But if i come over any bugs or whatever ill give u notice.

Kris - This looks brilliant however maybe i'm being stupid but I can't seem to find where you click to download it! I've clicked the bit on your origional post "download it here" takes me to another screen but no tab there for me to start downloading? Am I being a little thick?!?

I have updated the first post so that the download starts straight away.

Is the download at the top, the updated version mate?

Looking forward to giving it a bash. Is it the same European Qualification?

Nick

I have updated the first post so that the download starts straight away.

Sean - Once I've downloaded it where do I extract it to using winrar as the database won't appear when I go to start a new game? Thanks in advance....

Is the download at the top, the updated version mate?

Looking forward to giving it a bash. Is it the same European Qualification?

Nick

Yea still the same for Europe. Yes updated version is at the top :)

Sean - Once I've downloaded it where do I extract it to using winrar as the database won't appear when I go to start a new game? Thanks in advance....

Your Documents > SI>FM>Edited Database.

I have been trying to figure out how to edit the League cup so it's a Group to cup format and i have been given some advice from sigames. Should have this sorted in the near future.

U NO WHAT M8 that prob the best download ever well done

hi m8 cheers for the download it looks quality but I don't know where to extract it to using winrar cos I don't seem to have a "edited database" file in the file FM.

At last! You have done a superb Job, liking the idea of a Super Cup and full pyramid system, 16 teams is a far better number of teams to have in the league. Its a real shame that what you have here works but if it were to be proposed in reality i doubt the idea would ever come to fruition. :'(

hi m8 cheers for the download it looks quality but I don't know where to extract it to using winrar cos I don't seem to have a "edited database" file in the file FM.

Kris, first off thanks for this. Once I get it up and running, it's exactly the type of overhaul Scottish Football needs!

I put it into:
Users\Vanderhogg\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Edited Database?

Two questions:
1. Presume I create the Edited Database folder?
2. How do you choose an altered database when starting a new game? Doesn't seem to be an option

Ta in advance!

VDH

Update:

Ignore my stupid question.

For thickos like me, put it into (Vista):
Users\Your Name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data

When selecting new game, ensure you've checked the "change" box and follow the steps. Easy peasy.

ta Kris!!!!

Last edited:
So will teams for the very bottom division be able to reach the SPL

I've saved this where you said but when trying to load the database at the start of the game the only one coming up is my edited one oO)

That is a terrific edit file. Thanks for the effort that was put in.

Is there a logo pack for the new competitions?

stuck

so i downloaded it , but when i come to selecting a new game...all that comes up is the default database...and wont show yur new one pal

i am very excited to get playing this but am stuck at the moment....help would be great

cheers

Thanks for this, I played as Aberdeen last year but just got a bit fed up coming up against Rangers and Celtic every 8-10 weeks and not beating them, hopefully I'll find this entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back