Scottish League's Edited.

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 27K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, just adding to the thanks. Just wish it would actually happen and make our league a little more interesting.

Thanks for putting it together.

Seriously, you are a legend. This is the most amazing thing ever to happen to FML for me!!!

I have been playing this for over half a season now and it is great. I am playing from the junior conference and i am wondering about the league above me when/if i get promoted at some point.

I notice Division 2 south is full of "B" teams, do they get promoted? It is going to be near impossible for any small team to beat those teams and get out of division 2 south, right now in my game the top half of the league is taken up by these teams.

B teams can only go as far as the Championship level. All of them are in that League in my game (5th season) and are fairly easy to beat

Cheers mate, just won promotion with Shettleston from the Central Junior League. This is the best mod ever!!!

Is there a picture pack for all the comps you have? I noticed the pictures in your origonal post on this thread and think they would look great in-game :)

Never thought about uploading them but i will. Watch this space.

hey im new to this site and this is my 1st post. i have been looking for something like this as my attempts have not worked. this is much better than what i would have done. cheers kris!! :D

p.s is there any graphics pack for this league system?

when i try and start a new game it hast a warning sign next to scotland and i cant select it, it says it cant find any teams???

"B" Teams are still in the cups mate :( Running riot in the challenge cup as well

yeah celtic b won the soctish cup when celtic wer out lol so i just put all the good players into celtic b for the final.

in my third season with celtic and i think im going to resign and see what jobs come up.

Looks good Kris. I'll give it a go.

this is an amazing set up :)

is there anyway to edit the prize money or each league??

the junior section is missing some big name teams like auchinkeck talbot irvine meadow cumnock and glenafton

The HBOS cup is a pain, I lost Driver and Wallace for 5 months in 2 games all because of the HBOS cup.

The rest is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

dude. i love u man! im not a fan of the SPL because of how it's ran but this is pure genius. this is wha we all want and if only scots come together and do it.

IanHall65, They are not missing, they are in the leagues above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back