Second leg - Liverpool (0) - (1) Atletico.

Liverpooooooooooooooooo Liverpooooooooooooooooo Liverpoo Liverpoo Liverpoooooo

<3Luvs

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

love the signature :D
What a very pointless post/poor,cheap attempt at skitting 'Pool? If so have fun with your relegation battle

Wow, another night of Liverpool 'fans' saying how **** their team is. Just go support Everton :S

Personally I don't think we can criticise the performance tonight, we won the game, but conceded a poor goal due to players being tired in the 100+ minutes so we were very unlucky. I thought everyone played well, but there was no impact subs, everyone is injured! :( At least we don't cry like little girls about our injury problems, unlike Arsenal fans..

Last edited:
we are not going down (H) and whats your problem? why so serious? :O:P
Well calling Liverpool 'liverpooooooooooooooo' is bound to get responses, dipstick
I think we could do with a LB, ST (Target man) and a really good high quality winger whom is dependable. Our wingers form seem to vary largly,either being really good or really poor

Unlucky Liverpool. Deserved result though, in my opinion.

You can say Johnson didn't do anything wrong but the goal. But that is the thing, he did make the mistake, thats what counts, the best players will not do that. Say in a World Cup final.

Not sure if you were referring to my post or not Frankie but one mistake doesn't mean you can't defend. It just means he made a mistake, it doesn't automatically undo everything else he nullify the good defending he has done which is what retrodude's knee's were jerking towards.

I have to stand by liverpool here and say that considering they have had the injuries they have had they did well to get this far in the europa league, Im sorry frankie but all season arsenal have bitched about their injuries, liverpool have just got on with it, whenever i speak to my friends back in britain who are arsenal fans i always talk about how arsenal could be doing so much better, always the same excuse " We had over 15 injuries"

Knocked out by Forlan. The irony..

Just beat Chelsea and we'll all forget how **** you've been all season. LOL

Wow, another night of Liverpool 'fans' saying how **** their team is. Just go support Everton :S

Celtic supporters have said their team's **** all season; calling a kettle black doesn't mean you're a bad supporter. And Liverpool have been sub-par this season, so yeah, they do have a right to be annoyed.

was at the game last night, thought that number 18 for atletico deserved a red for hitting Kuyt.

We deserved to go through.

Good luck Fulham, hope you get the result.

What a great potential Aquilllani is....!!!! I think he is going to rock next season for Liverpool.

We almost clinched it... but a mistake from Johnson (who was playing out of his regular position) allowed a perfect cross and easy goal. :(

But alot of positives...

Finally as a Liverpool supporter I am glad that we can officially call it a season and look forward to next one.

I think it was a strange one by Rafa to take Aquallini off, people have told me he was very good until he came off.

Celtic supporters have said their team's **** all season; calling a kettle black doesn't mean you're a bad supporter. And Liverpool have been sub-par this season, so yeah, they do have a right to be annoyed.
Exactly Chaz although the only diffrence with Celtic & Pool' is Celtic havew bought a new team and we're still pish, Liverpool need a massive cash injection to really take it to the next level we need a partner for Torres & a backup for him also i wouldn't mind seeing Mata in a red top :P

Exactly Chaz although the only diffrence with Celtic & Pool' is Celtic havew bought a new team and we're still pish, Liverpool need a massive cash injection to really take it to the next level we need a partner for Torres & a backup for him also i wouldn't mind seeing Mata in a red top :P

His knee got injured and he was sitting in dug out with icepack on his knee after being subbed.

Yeah but Celtic have been completely wrecked by Tony Mowbray, the squad has been turned upside down and can't get three points to save their life, I mean I love Celtic but you have a right to abuse your squad, you don't owe them anything. Our squad has been wrecked this year and more often than not we are relying on sub-par players such as Degen, El-Zhar, Pacheco & N'Gog. I just think we should maybe support our team a bit more rather than calling them ****, if we win the league next year (I'm not saying we will) they will be the first one claiming to be devoted fans who knew this was coming so fickle. On paper our first team can challenge anyone, if only we could get it from paper onto a pitch :'(

Last edited:
Back