Second leg - Liverpool (0) - (1) Atletico.

I love the way people who support clubs like Portsmouth and Rangers are dissing us XD

We are ******* better than them yet the question remains, johnson at LB?

He's kept Reyes out of the game all night, one mistake due to clear fatigue isn't enough to condemn him :S

I love the way people who support clubs like Portsmouth and Rangers are dissing us [/QUOTE=Aannddyy;442239]

I get the bit about pompy but rangers? Apparently rangers and chelsea are brothers lol read that somewhere on fm base

Pacheco on :)

lets hope he can proove his wonderkid status.

I love the way people who support clubs like Portsmouth and Rangers are dissing us XD

He's kept Reyes out of the game all night, one mistake due to clear fatigue isn't enough to condemn him :S

Wasn't a diss on Liverpool, I just don't want it to be an all Englosh final and i prefer Fulham.

Absolutely gutted, huge congratulations to Fulham, all the best for the final.

deserved, they did what they needed to do simple as that. season for liverpool just gets better and better haha.

well i only watched Extra time. i will confess i was watching fulham, liverpool looked out of ideas in extra time. didnt really create much, good goal by athletico. but i am generally wished liverpool would of qualified

unlucky liverpool i think you deserved to go to the final i aint gunna take the **** or nuffin no point really not like chelsea were the ones or beat you or it aint like we are in the tournement

Last edited:
cmon ref give us a pen for that piece of cheating from the 3 atletico players on kuyt

In fairness kuyt did go down like a cheap *****, yeah I love the guy for his work rate but why hold your face if you're grabbed round the neck from behind? lol

Having wactched most of it, Liverpool were defineltly the better team but they just didn''t make their chances count. Fulham to go all the way now though !

Put out by a united flop makes it more the worse.
Don't care how much **** i get, Johnson can't defend! Simple. People will say he kept reyes quiet, but cmon! it's chuffing reyes. Spends more time on floor than he does with ball.
Sadly, i think this could well be the end of Rafa.

Oh and do chelsea really want aguero after another no show tonight? :/
i shall definately be supporting Fulham in the final. Cmon, salvage something for the english.

Back