Second leg - Liverpool (0) - (1) Atletico.

former utd player knoking you out right infront of the kop how does that feel liverpool fans??

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Put out by a united flop makes it more the worse.
Don't care how much **** i get, Johnson can't defend! Simple. People will say he kept reyes quiet, but cmon! it's chuffing reyes. Spends more time on floor than he does with ball.
Sadly, i think this could well be the end of Rafa.

Oh and do chelsea really want aguero after another no show tonight? :/
i shall definately be supporting Fulham in the final. Cmon, salvage something for the english.

but messi had 2 no shows against inter but you would still have him. the lads 21 give him a break.

former utd player knoking you out right infront of the kop how does that feel liverpool fans??

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

but messi had 2 no shows against inter but you would still have him. the lads 21 give him a break.

Doesn't feel to bad for me, I don't do rivalry anyway so wouldn't matter who scored it tbh.

Why are you always bringing up Chelsea in threads that don't even concern them?
And I should imagine clubs who are interested in him base how good he is from a whole season and not one game.

Absolutely gutted! I thought we did deserve to win, we where the better team in the game. But these things happen in football.

The best thing we can do now? Support Fulham in the final.

im proberly the only chelsea fan on this thread that wanted liverpool to go threw tonight and dont wanna take the **** lol its pointless really taking the ****

Why are you always bringing up Chelsea in threads that don't even concern them?
And I should imagine clubs who are interested in him base how good he is from a whole season and not one game.

mate, it's not like i'm having a dig or anything is it? :/ just an observation of mine.
and whenever i've seen him, he's been useless :/ but like someone above me said, he's only 21.

fulham, on the 12th May, i will support you as though you are my own club! :wub:

Put out by a united flop makes it more the worse.
Don't care how much **** i get, Johnson can't defend! Simple. People will say he kept reyes quiet, but cmon! it's chuffing reyes. Spends more time on floor than he does with ball.
Sadly, i think this could well be the end of Rafa.

i shall definately be supporting Fulham in the final. Cmon, salvage something for the english.

Johnson played well all night except for that one costly incident. Does that mean he can't defend? Reyes was one of Atleti's best players in the first leg, do you think it's just a coincidence he was rarely involved tonight?

Seriously though what game were you watching, Aguero was fantastic tonight. Held the ball up well and brought his team mates into play. Although Macherano did a great job up against him.

im proberly the only chelsea fan on this thread that wanted liverpool to go threw tonight and dont wanna take the **** lol its pointless really taking the ****

Nah I wanted L'pool to go through aswell. Not only would it of been good for both Fulham and Pool but brilliant for English football as a whole.

Regarding the match, I think L'pool deserved it on the night and were unlucky not to go through. In my opinion it was a poor decision to bring off Benayoun for Pacheco. Babel was useless all game and was suprised he wasn't the one who was subbed.

Overall, unlucky Liverpool and probably one of the most painful wins for them.

I'm proud of the lads we fought to the bitter end even though some people were running on empty.
Some youngsters got some game time which is always good
Lets now look to the future and not dwell on the past
Premier League Champions 10/11 - Watch this space
Good luck Fulham and Uncle Roy i'll be rooting for you.

Johnson played well all night except for that one costly incident. Does that mean he can't defend? Reyes was one of Atleti's best players in the first leg, do you think it's just a coincidence he was rarely involved tonight?

Seriously though what game were you watching, Aguero was fantastic tonight. Held the ball up well and brought his team mates into play. Although Macherano did a great job up against him.

mate i'm entitled to my opinion, and i said i'll get a load of ****, and take it <)

In general, Johnson has been poor defending this season, he was definately out of position for the goal last week.

i was impressed with Aquilani tonight, looks a completely different player, playing behind the striker |) is our squad really that poor, that we had a bench full of kids? :S

el zhar and degen were poor, even in the little time,
and pacheco should've been brought on earlier imo

mate i'm entitled to my opinion, and i said i'll get a load of ****, and take it <)

In general, Johnson has been poor defending this season, he was definately out of position for the goal last week.

i was impressed with Aquilani tonight, looks a completely different player, playing behind the striker |) is our squad really that poor, that we had a bench full of kids? :S

el zhar and degen were poor, even in the little time,
and pacheco should've been brought on earlier imo

Well when you have Skrtel, Aurellio, Insua, Torres, Riera, and Maxi all unavailable who do you expect to fill the bench?

El Zhar was decent enough, some quick feet on the edge of the box to get the ball out to Lucas for our second goal. But Degen is a bit headless & very hit or miss. Pacheco would of been on earlier but we scored, which meant there was no need to bring him on.

Well when you have Skrtel, Aurellio, Insua, Torres, Riera, and Maxi all unavailable who do you expect to fill the bench?

El Zhar was decent enough, some quick feet on the edge of the box to get the ball out to Lucas for our second goal. But Degen is a bit headless & very hit or miss. Pacheco would of been on earlier but we scored, which meant there was no need to bring him on.

well their your opinions, and i have mine.
i'm always fairly critical of the team, even if we win. It's just how i am :$

and thats kinda my point mate, if that was united or chelsea, they'd still have a few quality players on the bench, but oh well. We're out, and thats that.

Well...I'm gutted,played well first half, sat back second and didn't look dangerous after they scored. I've just came back, and wanna know, was that a penalty on Kuyt? I had a clear view and he did pull him, clearly.
I thought Alberto played his best game for us :/
Mascherano at RB and Johno at LB were both awful, Benny & Babel didn't really perform too well. Kuyt won all headers but with no striker with him, they went straight through to the GK. We need a complete Revamp in the summer IMO.
Well done to Fulham, i hope you win,you've deserved to get there.
Overall, despite the fact the had tons of possession they didn't use it, and we deserved to win. That all important goal dis-allowed in the first leg, when Atletico were up for the taking
Unlucky Liverpool

Well...I'm gutted,played well first half, sat back second and didn't look dangerous after they scored. I've just came back, and wanna know, was that a penalty on Kuyt? I had a clear view and he did pull him, clearly.

If the officials were doing their jobs I'm pretty sure we could of got a penalty from every corner/free kick that went into the box.

Don't worry lads, its only a Mickey mouse cup XD

Always next year if you finish 7th +

You can say Johnson didn't do anything wrong but the goal. But that is the thing, he did make the mistake, thats what counts, the best players will not do that. Say in a World Cup final.

Never a penalty on Kuyt. Decent performance first half but sat back way too much in the second and never really looked that dangerous after. Unlucky though, would have been nice to have had an all English final.

You can say Johnson didn't do anything wrong but the goal. But that is the thing, he did make the mistake, thats what counts, the best players will not do that. Say in a World Cup final.
To be fair to him, he was being played out of position.And his defending is very underrated and been very dependant all season.

Liverpooooooooooooooooo Liverpooooooooooooooooo Liverpoo Liverpoo Liverpoooooo

<3Luvs

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Don't worry lads, its only a Mickey mouse cup XD

Always next year if you finish 7th +

love the signature :D