Can I ask a question, what's Happend to azmoun. He was so good on the last update. Or do I have to wait to July for his stats to go up??

Can I ask a question, what's Happend to azmoun. He was so good on the last update. Or do I have to wait to July for his stats to go up??

I didn't change him mate. His CA is still 120 and PA -9.

It seems there are a problem with the france real fixtures file, i cant choose france as playable if i select it, without it i can :S

sorry i mean i can choose the country as playable but i can't choose what divisions i want

Edit : I don't know if that change something in game though, anyway i think some players for fc nantes need upgrade particularly Issa Cissokho (one of the best RB of ligue 1 last season, most of the season in whoscored best XI of ligue 1 but in game he is usualy loaned or transfered to a second division team), Maxime Dupé(he is our second goalkeeper, 4 clean sheets in 5 games only 3 goals conceded against monaco(including an offside goal) and Yacine Bammou (Best forward during friendlies, scored after 35seconds in his first professional game )

Last edited:
I got the same here. I haven't got a Pirate file as well...

I don't have that problem mates. Have you selected another custom database?

Did you put the transfer embargo of FC Nantes ? June 2014 to June 2015

I have the same issue but when the game is fully set up France actually works

Sébastien Corchia(Lille) can play right midfielder and a bit right winger, should have an upgrade in finishing too( play in this position during the last six month in sochaux )
Arthur Masuaku (Olympiakos) isn't an AMC but a natural LB, should have an upgrade in CA/PA he was really good with valenciennes

\i have just started a game, in my first press conference in my third question I clicked an answer and got an error message forcing the game to close, some "run time error"

Maybe it was a random attribute, he had 14 determination in my game (with the first DB)
Interesting, I'll have to look more. On the first update he had 14 finishing and composure now there both 12. I'm not complaining. I'm just wandering

Sébastien Corchia(Lille) can play right midfielder and a bit right winger, should have an upgrade in finishing too( play in this position during the last six month in sochaux )
Arthur Masuaku (Olympiakos) isn't an AMC but a natural LB, should have an upgrade in CA/PA he was really good with valenciennes

Done mate.

\i have just started a game, in my first press conference in my third question I clicked an answer and got an error message forcing the game to close, some "run time error"

Mm, that's weird. I didn't have any problem while testing the update. Try searching on Google, I think it's a common error.

RE Azmoun: Personal stats like Determination or Loyalty are random. So other stats are too so maybe when creating the save the IA try to fix CA with the stats and some of them change from save to save ;)

Also on one of my saves, Wigan got promoted via the play offs and not QPR?

Also on one of my saves, Wigan got promoted via the play offs and not QPR?

That's possible. As i've said a lot of times, playoffs result (as well as competitions with cup formats) can't be set on the editor ;)

That's possible. As i've said a lot of times, playoffs result (as well as competitions with cup formats) can't be set on the editor ;)
Have you looked into trying to manipulate it like I suggeseted?