Hi guys,

I wanted to warn you about a mistake in your update: I'm a French supporter of the Racing Club de Lens and last year, we were in Ligue 2 but we finished 2nd (the leader was the FC Metz, we were 2nd and the 3rd club was the SM Caen) and the game is showing the RC Lens at the 4th place of the ladder (in the game: 1st Metz, 2nd Caen, 3rd Nancy).

You can check what I'm telling you: We (sadly :() lose our first game yesterday against FC Nantes.
If you could solve this annoying problem, it would be really appreciate (at least by me haha!)

Thank you for your work, thank you for reading me and "allez Lens!" :p

EDIT: I open the Editor Data "France" file in the Editor. I could find a mistake: Istres - Lens: It was written 6 - 1 for Istres but Lens won the game. (Istres 1 - 6 Lens)
I don't know if it is the only mistake in the Ligue 2. I will try to save the file and open the game again.

EDIT2: Found out a second mistake in the RC Lens' results: The game is displaying this: Angers SCO 1 - 0 RC Lens but in fact, the game was a victory for the RC Lens. (Angers SCO 1 - 2 RC Lens)

When those 2 mistakes will be corrected, the podium will be ok. ;)

Last edited:
Tonight it will be released!

Thanks guys for all your comments. I will work on all on them for the free version ;)

Can't wait for the release, been mentioning you're databse in a football manager stream. Got a lot of praise for it. Keep up the good work. Also hope you enjoyed you're city's festvial

Porto signed Ivan Marcano to replace Mangala.
Mbaye's loan move to Genoa is with an option to buy and a buy-back option for Inter, the numbers haven't been disclosed, and he renewed his Inter contract for 600k EUR per season until 2017.
Genoa also gets an option to buy Silvestre, no buy-back clause for Inter.
Marko Marin signed for Fiorentina on loan with an option to buy for 8M EUR

I would up Mattia Destro's and Mauro Icardi's reputation, Roma havea rejected a bid of over 20M EUR for Destro (from Wolfsburg), Inter admitted to have rejected a bid of over 25M EUR for Icardi (rumored to be from Atletico)

Is there a way to make LvG's Man Utd rumored outcasts transfer listed? (Chicharito, Nani, Zaha, Fellaini, Anderson, Rafael)

Last edited:
Angelo Henriquez left Man Utd on loan with an option to buy for Dinamo Zagreb

Are you playing for Racing Santander? :)

Hahaha, no mate, I wish!! I'm just a supporter. I play in the Third Division ;)

Porto signed Ivan Marcano to replace Mangala.
Mbaye's loan move to Genoa is with an option to buy and a buy-back option for Inter, the numbers haven't been disclosed, and he renewed his Inter contract for 600k EUR per season until 2017.
Genoa also gets an option to buy Silvestre, no buy-back clause for Inter.
Marko Marin signed for Fiorentina on loan with an option to buy for 8M EUR

I would up Mattia Destro's and Mauro Icardi's reputation, Roma havea rejected a bid of over 20M EUR for Destro (from Wolfsburg), Inter admitted to have rejected a bid of over 25M EUR for Icardi (rumored to be from Atletico)

Is there a way to make LvG's Man Utd rumored outcasts transfer listed? (Chicharito, Nani, Zaha, Fellaini, Anderson, Rafael)

All done (Nothing i could do to show someone as transfer listed)!

Angelo Henriquez left Man Utd on loan with an option to buy for Dinamo Zagreb

Done!

Working in the last details guys. Thanks for your patience!

So here you are, guys. Over 46000 changes to the original DB.

Please forgive if you see any missing transfer. I always say the same, but it's true. Keeping so many leagues up to date is so hard for just one person so if you find anything that I missed out, please comment!

Also, remember this is not the finished version. I release this file for you to help me to create a better Update that i will release with the close of the transfer window.

Thanks for your attention guys!

LINK

Thanks for the work. What's football like in Spain. Was thinking about trying to play football their

Thanks for the work. What's football like in Spain. Was thinking about trying to play football their

Lower divisions are much more amateur than English ones. Third Division is like League Two of England (4th in the pyramid) but no one is profesional in this division... also, there's one group for every autonomous community (18), and the level is different in everyone ;)

Just downloaded it mate! Will start a new save tomorrow! Really looking forward to it.

It seems there are a problem with the france real fixtures file, i cant choose france as playable if i select it, without it i can :S