Have you looked into trying to manipulate it like I suggeseted?

It's a tedious work mate. I have changed moral and reputation of clubs involved in playoffs, but adding injuries to all players of every team involved in playoff... is kinda crazy :S

It's a tedious work mate. I have changed moral and reputation of clubs involved in playoffs, but adding injuries to all players of every team involved in playoff... is kinda crazy :S
Fair enough, I thought there's a way to apply one action (like adding an injury or a ban) on an entire team.

I didn't mention but all international retirements are added in the Update (Xavi, Klose, Lahm, Gerrard, Drogba, Ribery...) with international caps and goals up to date too ;)

Hey really good job mate. I know you have been busy with this and probably fed up with people telling you what they want but, before the final version is released could you please do transfers for the Cyprus League. Would really appreciate it

Hi. Also are you going to do the transfers for English League 1, 2 and conference. I know its a lot to ask mate sorry. Also Orlando City are now in MLS

Last edited:
Hey really good job mate. I know you have been busy with this and probably fed up with people telling you what they want but, before the final version is released could you please do transfers for the Cyprus League. Would really appreciate it

It maybe could be on the final version, but I don't think it will be before. I'm not going to release any other free version... Just 20 days till the transfer windows close and I have to work hard for a great final version. You have the opportunity to check the work in the Beta 2.0 and, if you want the Update before the release date, you can get it by donating ;)

Re English leagues... League One and League Two MAYBE could be on the final version. Conference 100% no.

If i can help with my club contracts

FC Nantes(France)

New date of contract expires
Rémi Riou - 2015
Remi Gomis - 2016

Olivier Veigneau - 2016
Koffi Djidji - 2016
Ismael Bangoura - 2017
Birama Touré - 2017
Maxime Dupé - 2018

thanks in advance

Edit : Also a transfer since last winter forgotten by SI : Alexis Yougouda Coton Sport => FC Nantes

Last edited:
If i can help with my club contracts

FC Nantes(France)

New date of contract expires
Rémi Riou - 2015
Remi Gomis - 2016

Olivier Veigneau - 2016
Koffi Djidji - 2016
Ismael Bangoura - 2017
Birama Touré - 2017
Maxime Dupé - 2018

thanks in advance

Edit : Also a transfer since last winter forgotten by SI : Alexis Yougouda Coton Sport => FC Nantes

Done mate. Thanks, posting on this way you make the work easier for me ;)

all of us want a realistic game after all ^^)

Is it possible to put the ban for suarez ? 06/26/14 => 10/26/14

all of us want a realistic game after all ^^)

Is it possible to put the ban for suarez ? 06/26/14 => 10/26/14

Let's wait what the TAS has to say tomorrow... with Barça involved, i think the ban will be reduced... :p

You don't say mate
uefalona can erase their transfer embargo but my club can't :$

Coventry City

Blair Adams moved to Notts County

John Fleck moved to Charlton

Hmm, I probably lack reading comprehensive skills right now; because I don't know how to set the game to start in the year 2014? I'm using all the editor files in a new save, but my only option is to start the game in 2013 (where Man United are still in the CL).

Would you mind helping me out?

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: NVM! Saw it now:
- Select the leagues you want to be in your save. You have to select Vanuatu as one of the leagues in the save (Playable or View-only). Then, in "Game start date" select "Vanuatu 2014". Start game.

Umm, the French leagues have a blank square where I would choose how many leagues to choose from when setting up the database

Umm, the French leagues have a blank square where I would choose how many leagues to choose from when setting up the database

Yep, minor issue, I don't know the reasons. Anyway, once you create the save if you want to add/remove some french division you are able to do it ;)