Ukranian Premier League
Swiss SuperLeague
Brasileirao
Chilean First Division
Turkish SüperLig
Superligaen
Tippeligaen
Ekstraklasa

As I always say, maybe I've missed some minor transfers. I work alone so its hard to keep up to it. i.e: Parma alone have more transfers that some leagues :D

This update looks absolutely fantastic. I will be downloading come the 10th of August so my beloved blues have Lukaku signed permanently.

Excellent, and I mean excellent work, especially making the update realistic by having it a season further on.

Oh, okay.

I just add Vanuatu's nation rules and set:

Season start date: 23.6.14
Season end date: 24.10.14

Season update day: 20 November.

Didn't work for me. I did everything you said and opened up FM and got a crash report.

Both leagues have been updated days ago.

I have never had any crash. Have you select any other db at the same time?
nope, shall I wait after July 1st to play friendlies. It's happend twice in a row after the match

This update looks absolutely fantastic. I will be downloading come the 10th of August so my beloved blues have Lukaku signed permanently.

Excellent, and I mean excellent work, especially making the update realistic by having it a season further on.

Thanks man, appreciated. This is what you will see ;)

View attachment 348283

Didn't work for me. I did everything you said and opened up FM and got a crash report.

Well, I told you everything I did so I don't know what more to say... Anyway, you have my file so...

nope, shall I wait after July 1st to play friendlies. It's happend twice in a row after the match

Didn't happen to me... :S

Anyway, not a big drama I think ;)

More changes are needed. I started with Odense Boldklub (OB) in Denmark. In the game they still have Vadócz, Skoubo, Espen Ruud, Conor O'Brien, Anders Møller Christensen, Jesper Christiansen. All those are sold or have gone on free transfer to another club.

+ the new players such as Mikkel Kirkeskov (agf), Lasse kryger (Horsens)

More changes are needed. I started with Odense Boldklub (OB) in Denmark. In the game they still have Vadócz, Skoubo, Espen Ruud, Conor O'Brien, Anders Møller Christensen, Jesper Christiansen. All those are sold or have gone on free transfer to another club.

As i said, in the first post of the thread there's a Beta that i released the 30th of June. Yesterday i edited all Danish SuperLeague transfers so all of them must be done.

Last edited:
Didn't happen to me... :S

Anyway, not a big drama I think ;)[/QUOTE]

True, I was just wandering. Great update btw!!

This is what you will see if you download the Update on its next release:

View attachment 348252

View attachment 348251

IA sold Spelmann and Vadocz & Rudd signed for Cottbus and Saint Etienne for free but they're set to be free agents, so it's all correct as you can see.

Mate, go with Balkan leagues - Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, Macedonia, etc... ;)

Mate, go with Balkan leagues - Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, Macedonia, etc... ;)

I will try, but I can't promise doing every of these leagues... ;)

MAXtv Prva Liga transfers up to date.

I've even created Nikola Vlasic.

Zuull you guys should work together!!

I think he is a Partizan fan so if he thinks I should change any CA/PA of the Jelen SuperLiga or any other balkan league of course i will work in all his suggestions! ;)

Spelman should still be in OB, if that's possible to make.

Read the post, man :D

IA sold Spelmann

I don't have anything to do there. In the editor there's no future trasnfers set for Spelmann, but the IA decided to sell him...

Read the post, man :D

IA sold Spelmann

I don't have anything to do there. In the editor there's no future trasnfers set for Spelmann, but the IA decided to sell him...

Hey man, sorry I have no idea how it works ;)

Just thought there was an option to move players from clubs to clubs. :)

So what you are saying, is that if I start the game in 2014 with OB, Spelman will be gone? :)