Hey man, sorry I have no idea how it works ;)

Just thought there was an option to move players from clubs to clubs. :)

So what you are saying, is that if I start the game in 2014 with OB, Spelman will be gone? :)

Noooo!!

If you start with OB, Spelman will be on the squad if you don't sell him. But in that save i didn't control OB so they decided to sold him to Celtic ;)

Benzema has signed a contract extension until 2019, rumors are he almost doubled his wage, from 4.5M Euro to 8M.

Taider (owned 100% by Inter) moved to Southampton on loan with an option to buy for 9M Euro, Daniel Pablo Osvaldo moved to the opposite direction with an option to buy for 7m Euro. Osvaldo also took a 50% paycut, he will earn 2M Euro instead of the 3.2M Euro (net wages) he used to get from Southampton, with a 200k bonus if he scores 20 goals (source).

Gary Medel is on his way to Milan for a medical with Inter, he will earn 1.8M Euro (net), Inter will pay Cardiff 8M Euro and an additional 1M if they qualify for the CL next season.

Adrien Rabiot and Rolando (Porto) should both be set to "set to leave on end of contract", both are forcing moves, will not stay at their clubs, and are on the final year of their contracts, Rolando might even buy his way out of his contract.

Juventus own 100% of Isla (remove Udinese's 50%) and have loaned him to QPR for 1M Euro with option to buy for another 10M.

Juve bought Romulo as a replacement, he is owned 100% by Verona, loaned for 1M Euro with a non-optional obligation to buy for 6M euro if he plays 60% of Juve's matches (essentially like a loan with a future transfer), his salary will be 1.5M Euro (net), you should also remove his Italy cap, he hasn't played for Italy and could still decide to play for Brazil if he wants to (unlikely).

Shouldn't Simone Zaza be with Sassuolo, instead of at Juventus with a future transfer, since he played with Sassuolo this season?

Vidic has obtained a British passport, this is an important change, as it doesn't take a non-EU slot, his contract with Inter will see his salary reduced to 3M after tax

M'Vila's wage should be 2M after tax, he took a huge pay cut to join Inter, also the fee to make the move permanent is 9M Euro (not 10).

Do you have a way of implementing buy-back release clauses for Morata and Casemiro for Real Madrid, Duncan and Longo for Inter?

I don't know if you can edit pre-defined jersey numbers for future transfers, some of these are already in their clubs on loan:

Southampton:
Taider #17

Inter:
Osvaldo #7
Vidic #15
Botta #19
Obi #20
Dodo #22
M'Vila #90

Milan:
Agazzi #1
Rami #13
Niang #19
Alex #33
Menez #87

Juventus:
Romulo #2
Morata #9
Coman #11
Evra #33

Roma:
Cole #3
Iturbe #7
Romagnoli #11
Keita #20
Astori #23
Emanuelson #82

Last edited:
1-Benzema has signed a contract extension until 2019, rumors are he almost doubled his wage, from 4.5M Euro to 8M.

2-Taider (owned 100% by Inter) moved to Southampton on loan with an option to buy for 9M Euro, Daniel Pablo Osvaldo moved to the opposite direction with an option to buy for 7m Euro. Osvaldo also took a 50% paycut, he will earn 2M Euro instead of the 3.2M Euro (net wages) he used to get from Southampton, with a 200k bonus if he scores 20 goals (source).

3-Gary Medel is on his way to Milan for a medical with Inter, he will earn 1.8M Euro (net), Inter will pay Cardiff 8M Euro and an additional 1M if they qualify for the CL next season.

4-Adrien Rabiot and Rolando (Porto) should both be set to "set to leave on end of contract", both are forcing moves, will not stay at their clubs, and are on the final year of their contracts, Rolando might even buy his way out of his contract.

5-Juventus own 100% of Isla (remove Udinese's 50%) and have loaned him to QPR for 1M Euro with option to buy for another 10M.

6-Juve bought Romulo as a replacement, he is owned 100% by Verona, loaned for 1M Euro with a non-optional obligation to buy for 6M euro if he plays 60% of Juve's matches (essentially like a loan with a future transfer), his salary will be 1.5M Euro (net), you should also remove his Italy cap, he hasn't played for Italy and could still decide to play for Brazil if he wants to (unlikely).

7-Shouldn't Simone Zaza be with Sassuolo, instead of at Juventus with a future transfer, since he played with Sassuolo this season?

8-Vidic has obtained a British passport, this is an important change, as it doesn't take a non-EU slot, his contract with Inter will see his salary reduced to 3M after tax

9-M'Vila's wage should be 2M after tax, he took a huge pay cut to join Inter, also the fee to make the move permanent is 9M Euro (not 10).

10-Do you have a way of implementing buy-back release clauses for Morata and Casemiro for Real Madrid, Duncan and Longo for Inter?

11-I don't know if you can edit pre-defined jersey numbers for future transfers, some of these are already in their clubs on loan:

Southampton:
Taider #17

Inter:
Osvaldo #7
Vidic #15
Botta #19
Obi #20
Dodo #22
M'Vila #90

Milan:
Agazzi #1
Rami #13
Niang #19
Alex #33
Menez #87

Juventus:
Romulo #2
Morata #9
Coman #11
Evra #33

Roma:
Cole #3
Iturbe #7
Romagnoli #11
Keita #20
Astori #23
Emanuelson #82

1- Benzema done.

2- Taider and Osvaldo done.

3- Medel done.

4- Rabiot and Rolando done.

5- Isla done.

6- Romulo: I have set him as a loan but I can't implement that clause of Juventus buying him if he plays 60% of games. Should i set him as a loan until 30.6.15 and then as a future transfer for 1.7.15?

7- As Sassuolo bought the other 50% of Zaza from Juventus, i set him as contracted to Sassuolo, loaned for the 2013-14 season and future transfer to Sassuolo for 1.7.14 for 7,5M€.

8- Vidic done.

9- M'Vila done.

10- I have implemented that clauses for Casemiro and Morata, yes. I thought Longo and Duncan were just loaned, not transferred. If you give me details of their situation i will do it in the update for sure. Here you can see Morata's buy-back release clause in the game:

View attachment 347951

11- I can't define squad numbers for future transfers, just in loans. Done.

Most of this changes have been made since the release of the beta, anyway big thanks for taking your time to write such a great post mate!! ;)

Awesome, I'm waiting for your next version.

Out of curiosity, how did you implement Casemiro's clause? I understand he's on loan with an option to buy, and a buy back option for Real. Duncan and Longo are in the exact same situation.

Also Lorenzo Tassi and Cristiano Biraghi are 100% owned by Inter, and Biraghi's loan at Chievo is until 2016 (unless Chievo gets relegated, but I don't think that's an option in the editor)

Luca Castellazzi has signed for Empoli

Cambiasso, Mariga and Mudingayi's contracts should expire June 30th, not July 31st

Last edited:
Awesome, I'm waiting for your next version.

Out of curiosity, how did you implement Casemiro's clause? I understand he's on loan with an option to buy, and a buy back option for Real. Duncan and Longo are in the exact same situation.

Also Lorenzo Tassi and Cristiano Biraghi are 100% owned by Inter, and Biraghi's loan at Chievo is until 2016 (unless Chievo gets relegated, but I don't think that's an option in the editor)

Luca Castellazzi has signed for Empoli

Cambiasso, Mariga and Mudingayi's contracts should expire June 30th, not July 31st

Well, for Casemiro i spend literally hours trying to find how to implemente that clause, but i finally did. What are buy clauses for Duncan and Longo? Both clauses (the clause of team where they're loaned to and Inter clause for buying them back).

Tassi and Biraghi done.

Castellazzi done.

About ending contracts, if i set them to expire on 30th june, while starting a new save in May of 2014 they automatically got extended for one year, so i have to set their expire date on July 31st!

Well, for Casemiro i spend literally hours trying to find how to implemente that clause, but i finally did. What are buy clauses for Duncan and Longo? Both clauses (the clause of team where they're loaned to and Inter clause for buying them back).

Tassi and Biraghi done.

Castellazzi done.

About ending contracts, if i set them to expire on 30th june, while starting a new save in May of 2014 they automatically got extended for one year, so i have to set their expire date on July 31st!

Duncan is on loan at Sampdoria for two years, option to buy for 3.5, Inter can buy him back for 5.5
Exact same formula for Longo (two years) but the numbers haven't been published, probably similar.

Last edited:
Duncan is on loan at Sampdoria for two years, option to buy for 3.5, Inter can buy him back for 5.5
Exact same formula for Longo (two years) but the numbers haven't been published, probably similar.

Done mate.

Thanks for all your suggestions. Appreciated!

Cagliari have the option to buy Longo for 6 mln, I don't know the buy back price, probably around 8m.

Thank you for this update!

Cagliari have the option to buy Longo for 6 mln, I don't know the buy back price, probably around 8m.

Thank you for this update!

Perfect.

Anyway, kinda weird that Duncan's buying option for Samp is cheaper than Longo's one for Cagliari... I think that Duncan is a better player. But who knows, maybe Zeman turns Longo into world class :D

Perfect.

Anyway, kinda weird that Duncan's buying option for Samp is cheaper than Longo's one for Cagliari... I think that Duncan is a better player. But who knows, maybe Zeman turns Longo into world class :D
I think so too, probably just because he's a striker and because Inter are less happy to get rid of him.

Marce reports Lazio have closed a deal for Balanta

I think so too, probably just because he's a striker and because Inter are less happy to get rid of him.

Marce reports Lazio have closed a deal for Balanta

Will wait until clubs make it official. What a pair for Lazio with De Vrij and Balanta...

I saw he's already at Valencia in the beta version :p They got Mustafi instead

Yep, Marca said he was 99% signed by Valencia but... you know. He was removed few days ago and Mustafi transfers is of course set ;)

Yep, Marca said he was 99% signed by Valencia but... you know. He was removed few days ago and Mustafi transfers is of course set ;)

Yeah I'm just messing..

Looks like Conte is set as a coach for Juve?

Eredivisie
Quincy promes:ca+pa
joel veltman:ca+pa
Eric Botteghin:ca
Graziano pelle:slight ca increase
marco bizot:ca
Janmaat:ca+pa
Finnbogason: deserves slight increase provided 10 assists
Ziyech:increase in passing and creativity provided 9 assists, also ca+pa
boetius:ca+pa

Russian league:
Doumbia slight ca, scored 20 goals in 24 games
durica ca boost was integral for lokomotiv
Dzyuba ca boost scored 43% of his teams goals

Other players

Jose husbauer: ca+pa scored 18 goals in 29 matches from cm/cam
Duje cop:ca boost, 22 goals on 33 games
Mohammed elynoussi: ca+pa boost 9 goals in 13 games

some suggestions

I think Dusan tadic could do with his finishing comosure and creativity bumping up. 16 goals and 14 assists in 33 games is very impressive!!

Eredivisie
Quincy promes:ca+pa
joel veltman:ca+pa
Eric Botteghin:ca
Graziano pelle:slight ca increase
marco bizot:ca
Janmaat:ca+pa
Finnbogason: deserves slight increase provided 10 assists
Ziyech:increase in passing and creativity provided 9 assists, also ca+pa
boetius:ca+pa

Russian league:
Doumbia slight ca, scored 20 goals in 24 games
durica ca boost was integral for lokomotiv
Dzyuba ca boost scored 43% of his teams goals

Other players

Jose husbauer: ca+pa scored 18 goals in 29 matches from cm/cam
Duje cop:ca boost, 22 goals on 33 games
Mohammed elynoussi: ca+pa boost 9 goals in 13 games

some suggestions

Most of them have already been done but will take a look mate!