Dybala should be declared for Argentina, otherwise he will always be called up for Poland first, which he already refused IRL.

Totally up for debate, but I feel like some - originally very highly rated - players who had mild seasons, like Zaza, Balanta, Gino Peruzzi, Dongou, Giovinco, Fellaini, deserve a downgrade based on their last season. I would upgrade Cigerci (Hertha BSC), Candreva, Berardi (specifically free kicks) and Cuadrado.

Also Sassuolo should have some sort of a feeder club affiliation with Juventus with loans and first options, I don't know if this connection was ever officially announced, but it is very obvious and there are a lot of important players moving between those two clubs

Dybala should be declared for Argentina, otherwise he will always be called up for Poland first, which he already refused IRL.

Totally up for debate, but I feel like some - originally very highly rated - players who had mild seasons, like Zaza, Balanta, Gino Peruzzi, Dongou, Giovinco, Fellaini, deserve a downgrade based on their last season. I would upgrade Cigerci (Hertha BSC), Candreva, Berardi (specifically free kicks) and Cuadrado.

Also Sassuolo should have some sort of a feeder club affiliation with Juventus with loans and first options, I don't know if this connection was ever officially announced, but it is very obvious and there are a lot of important players moving between those two clubs

Conte edited. Will take a look at the players you suggest.

About that relationship with Juve, I think it's caused because of two spanish scouts: Javier Ribalta (Foreign countries chief scout at Juventus) and Pablo Fernández Longoria (I think he is the head scout at Sassuolo). They're very close friends IRL and I heard in a radio interview that they talked to their clubs and both agree that relationship is good for both (Juve helps Sassuolo with players and Sassuolo develops them). More or less :p

Conte edited. Will take a look at the players you suggest.

About that relationship with Juve, I think it's caused because of two spanish scouts: Javier Ribalta (Foreign countries chief scout at Juventus) and Pablo Fernández Longoria (I think he is the head scout at Sassuolo). They're very close friends IRL and I heard in a radio interview that they talked to their clubs and both agree that relationship is good for both (Juve helps Sassuolo with players and Sassuolo develops them). More or less :p

Makes sense, but I don't think there's any way to replicate this relationship in the game other than setting them as feeder club, right?

Makes sense, but I don't think there's any way to replicate this relationship in the game other than setting them as feeder club, right?

I have set the affiliation as "Good relationships" with Juve as the principal club and the option of loaning players. I think is the closest option to reality.

shandykhan said:
Zuull you guys should work together!!

I think he is a Partizan fan so if he thinks I should change any CA/PA of the Jelen SuperLiga or any other balkan league of course i will work in all his suggestions! ;)

Yes I'm :)

However, I had my own thread on this forum, but there was a issue with another data-maker pr0, as I was using a template from our Serbian FM forum, and I never realized that they used pr0 files to create their database, and as I realized this very late, my thread was already deleted here by admins :)

After everything, i talked with pr0, everything is sorted out, but now I'm doing my own database editing for myself, and I'm still doing every possible league with highest priority, as I did before, as I can't and don't want to post the file for public use while there is a pr0 work inside - it's just not right and fair to pr0 :)

I would like to help Sergon in any way, and he knows how much I was interested in this project from beginning, especially as I like his way of editing by covering as many as possible leagues with transfers, not only big EU leagues, so as I know whole Eastern Europe football activities very well, I can help him by giving a suggestions with transfer moves & CA/PA changes for this region ;)

Yes I'm :)

However, I had my own thread on this forum, but there was a issue with another data-maker pr0, as I was using a template from our Serbian FM forum, and I never realized that they used pr0 files to create their database, and as I realized this very late, my thread was already deleted here by admins :)

After everything, i talked with pr0, everything is sorted out, but now I'm doing my own database editing for myself, and I'm still doing every possible league with highest priority, as I did before, as I can't and don't want to post the file for public use while there is a pr0 work inside - it's just not right and fair to pr0 :)

I would like to help Sergon in any way, and he knows how much I was interested in this project from beginning, especially as I like his way of editing by covering as many as possible leagues with transfers, not only big EU leagues, so as I know whole Eastern Europe football activities very well, I can help him by giving a suggestions with transfer moves & CA/PA changes for this region ;)

I'm waiting for it! It would be great Zuull! ;)

Okay mate! I'll send you a few links in upcoming days. One nation from Eastern Europe per day, as I don't want to overload you ;) For beginning, tell me if you already covered something from Eastern Europe expect nations I recommended you in one of previous messages (Croatia, Serbia & Hungary, etc.)?

Okay mate! I'll send you a few links in upcoming days. One nation from Eastern Europe per day, as I don't want to overload you ;) For beginning, tell me if you already covered something from Eastern Europe expect nations I recommended you in one of previous messages (Croatia, Serbia & Hungary, etc.)?

Transfers of first divisions of Croatia, Serbia, Hungary and Slovenia are almost 100% up to date (as I always say, maybe I have missed something as I work alone and is difficult for me find all the info ;))

Forgot to mention Franco Combi is also no longer a part of Inter's staff, he has been replaced by Piero Volpi, I'm not sure if he's in the DB, he's the guy who saved Ronaldo's career.

Last edited:
I've never understood the need for people to have the game on a year never really bothered me. But saying that. What you have done for a workaround is genius. Fair play and good luck on your update. It certainlly is a niche for you, i've seen the future transfer before but the vanatu/timbuctu idea is very very clever. Well done and KUTGW

Forgot to mention Franco Combi is also no longer a part of Inter's staff, he has been replaced by Piero Volpi, I'm not sure if he's in the DB, he's the guy who saved Ronaldo's career.

Yep, he's in the DB so done ;)

I've never understood the need for people to have the game on a year never really bothered me. But saying that. What you have done for a workaround is genius. Fair play and good luck on your update. It certainlly is a niche for you, i've seen the future transfer before but the vanatu/timbuctu idea is very very clever. Well done and KUTGW

Thanks man, I really appreciate your words! :D

Sardar azmoun looks insane. Great job on him. Suprised so few people know how much potential he has!!!

Football is life. Still not sure what Zubi is smoking. Signing vermaelen for 15 million

Yep. I think they're looking for a player able to play as a CB and LB but the price is out of the market... better options for that money.

Bravo is still at Sociedad in the beta version, you probably already moved him, but just making sure.
Also something is weird with Simone Zaza, I can't figure out exactly what's happening, he appears in both Sassuolo and Juventus' squads as a fully owned player, he has games for both, but it's not a duplicate (same stats, form, etc.), he turned into a free agent but still in the Juventus squad, really weird.

Bravo is still at Sociedad in the beta version, you probably already moved him, but just making sure.
Also something is weird with Simone Zaza, I can't figure out exactly what's happening, he appears in both Sassuolo and Juventus' squads as a fully owned player, he has games for both, but it's not a duplicate (same stats, form, etc.), he turned into a free agent but still in the Juventus squad, really weird.

Yep, I know about Bravo. Anyways, there's something weird with some keepers transfers. I set Bravo, Ter Stegen and Navas future transfers but those transfers were cancelled by the clubs before completing. I tried everything but didn't find a solution, the only option I found was change their contracts to their future club and set them on loan for the 2013-14 season to their old clubs, so their history is correct.

BTW, will check Zaza!