Shakhtar Donetsk - Foreigners Out! A Ukrainian Story

Shakhtar

View attachment 369528

April 2013

League
Shakhtar 3 - 0 Metalurg Zp
Eduardo 61, 75 Texeria 68

A good win in the end as we score all of our goals late on to get our season back on track with Dnipro and Chornomorets hot on our heels

League
Goverla 0 - 3 Shakhtar
Zozulya 7 Chygrynskyi 37 Teixeria 61

In recent weeks this is the best i have seen of Teixeria and he has definetly been the best Brazilian for me this season.

Ukrainian Cup Quarter Final
Poltava 1 - 4 Shakhtar
Kryvtsov 39, 59 Zozulya 41 Eduardo 68

They never really stood a chance as we played the strongest team possible to destroy this lower league opposition setting up a Semi Final against Dynamo Kyiv which will pretty much be a winner takes all match.

League
Shakhtar 3 - 0 Arsenal Kyiv
Mykhalyk 18 Zozulya 54 Fernandinho 74

Another 3 - 0 win as Mykhalyk scores his first goal for the club along with Zozulya grabbing his 10th goal of the season.

League
Metalurg D 2 - 1 Shakhtar
Rakitiskyi 20

Well it had to end badly, after such an impressive month especially the three 3 - 0 wins in the league we go and get outplayed here.

I forgot to get a screenshot from the table but we are still top by 4 points with Dnipro in 2nd and Chornomorets in 3rd.
Next month is Dynamo Kyiv in the Cup then Dnipro and Chornomorets in the league, what a way to end the season!​

Shakhtar

View attachment 369539

May 2013

3 of the biggest games of the season are up this month against Dynamo Kyiv, Dnipro and Chornomorets.

Ukrainian Cup Semi Final
Shakhtar 2 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv
Lose on Pens 3 - 1
Texeiria 15 Kryvtsov 95

It was all looking so good with us scoring first in the match and in extra time but we definitely need to learn how to take penalties.

View attachment 369540

League
Shakhtar 1 - 3 Dnipro
Rakitskyi 33

I dont know where they got those two late goals from! Oh well we only need to beat 3rd place Chornomorets and the league is ours!

View attachment 369541

League
Chornomorets 0 - 2 Shakhtar
Zozulya 22, 93

We win the league away against our biggest rivals in the league all season. This secured us the league with a game to spare.

I entered the Hall of Fame in the Ukraine

View attachment 369546

Doing the Double with the League and Super Cup

View attachment 369547

League
Shakhtar 2 - 0 Zorya
Eduardo 2, 45

A good couple of goals from Eduardo finish the season off nicely but we dont have chance to celebrate much with Fernandinho dropping this bombshell and wanting to leave!

View attachment 369549

Ukrainian League Table End

View attachment 369552

So we win the league but not as comfortably as i would have liked, Dnipro came good in the end but Dynamo had a poor season by their standards finishing down in 4th

Stats

View attachment 369553

Eduardo and Texeiria lose out to Dnipro players at the top of the assists and goalscoring charts but Kryvstov had the best average rating throughout the season.

End of season post up next​

Shakhtar

View attachment 369608

End Of Season 2013

Shakhtar Squad Stats In Order of Apps

View attachment 369609

Top Goalscorer - Eduardo - 19 goals in 31 apps

View attachment 369610

Eduardo had an amazing goals to games ratio and did wonders for the team, cant believe he was in shakhtar 3 when i joined!

Young Player and Best Player of the Season - Sergiy Kryvtsov

View attachment 369611

Had the highest average rating in the league and despite only being 22 years old kept out some much more experienced players.

Ukranian League Team of the Season

View attachment 369612

Im suprised Eduardo didnt make it in the team

Eugene Tkachuk DC £8.25million

View attachment 369613

A young CB who had a lot of potential but signing was stalled due to being out on loan were he got injured for 5 months and his stats dropped massively along with his overall rating!

Here is Our Best Eleven

View attachment 369614

New Season Post up next

Shakhtar

View attachment 369628

New Season - Returning Players

Season expectations

View attachment 369629

Looks like im going to need to sell sell sell if i want to bring anyone in.

I thought i would show you the 4 returning loan players who will be in my first team squad for this season

Chyzhov DC

View attachment 369630

Bogdan Butko DR

View attachment 369631

Vitsenets DMC

View attachment 369632

Dentinho ST

View attachment 369633

With no money to spend i will be looking to sell quite a few players and there are a lot in the other few teams to sell for around a million so lets see what i can get.

Transfers will be up soon​

Shakhtar

View attachment 369714

Summer Transfers 2013

So i had to sell players before i could bring anyone in and after Fernandinho saying he wanted to leave i let him go for a decent fee which allowed me to bring in a couple of Ukrainians.

View attachment 369716

I brought in a massive £39million on players despite only selling one first team player in fernandinho, a ton of players went out on loan too but i think the 3 players i brought in are well worth his loss.

Eugene Konoplyanka AML

View attachment 369717

In the end he didnt cost too much after Dnipro fell out with him and he handed a transfer request in, this seems like the only way i will bring any decent Ukrainians in, i tried to get Yarmelenko for the other wing but Dynamo were turning down bids of around £24million!

Anatoliy Tymoschuk DMC

View attachment 369719

After seven seasons at Zenit and then Bayern he has come back home and has straight away been promoted to Vice Captain and if i sell Srna (Who is annoying the **** out of me ) will be club captain soon enough.

Olexandr Bandura GK

View attachment 369720

Our new backup keeper but i will be sure to let him get 15 odd games this season again was on the transfer list and i didnt want him to move abroad as i would never get him them.

I tried to bring in Bezus but on transfer deadline day he joined At Madrid in a matter of seconds!

View attachment 369721

Ukrainian League Transfer History

View attachment 369722

I think we have brought in some nice signings and its always nice to see Dynamo weaken themselves with their transfers!

Shakhtar

View attachment 369731

July 2013

Ukrainian Super Cup
Dynamo Kyiv 1 - 3 Shakhtar
Srna pen 38 Douglas Costa 50, 57

A good win as winger Douglas Costa scores a couple of amazing goals to win us the Cup single handedly.

League
Shakhtar 4 - 1 Karpaty
Chygrynskyi 31 Zozulya 56 Adriano 62 Milosevic o.g 88

A good win as we score goals right through up the team to start our title defence

League
Vorskla 1 - 2 Shakhtar
Srna pen 34 Adriano 64

Adriano has really been capitailzing on Eduardos absence to due injury with another goal to win this match

League
Volyn 3 - 1 Shakhtar
Adriano 2

Adriano got us off to a good start but we rapidly went downhill from there!

Ukrainian League Table

View attachment 369745

Stats

View attachment 369746

Could Adriano be our new star striker this season with Eduardo still struggling for fitness after a minor injury.​

Right im guessing this story is getting very little interest so i wont continue, is there anything that people actually want to see?!?

I was really enjoying this story hope you continue it

I was really enjoying this story hope you continue it
i doubt it im all the way in march 2014 but there hasnt been any interest to continue so may well just play the game and comment but not make anymore stories

Shame I was enjoying it too :/
i dont know will see how i feel tommorrow, dont seem to get much input about anything makes it seem like im talking to myself a lot of the time

How come nobody commented while i was doing all the updates? Really made me think i was posting to nobody, i will maybe continue with posting up to where i currently am tommorrow on the save but will see how i feel

Shakhtar

View attachment 369871

August 2013

Zozulya out for 3 months!

View attachment 369872

Good job i did bring in Konoplyanka, Zozulya will miss pretty much all of the first half of the season which is a big loss after scoring 12 goals for us last season.

League
Shakhtar 3 - 1 Chornomorets
Mkhitarayan 33, 75 Adriano 71

After making big noises about leaving last season and getting offers of around £15million im glad i decided to hang on to Mkhitaryan as he has really found his feet this season in my side and will play in the centre of midfield now that Fernandinho is gone but is just as accomplished in the winger and AMC roles.

League
Zorya 0 - 3 Shakhtar
Adriano 4, 44 Mkhitaryan 87

Same scores but its Adriano who grabs a couple of goals to push his record for this season to 6 goals in 6 matches.

League
Shakhtar 3 - 2 Sevastopol
Fernandinho 31 Konoplyanka 66 Tymoschuk 84

Tymoschuk saves our blushes against newly promoted Sevastopol on a day of firsts and lasts, with Fernandinho getting his last goal for Shakhtar before his move and Konoplyanka getting his first goal for the club.

League
Dynamo Kyiv 0 - 2 Shakhtar
Kryvtsov 61 Grechyshki 69

A crazy 8 minutes after the hour mark of a dull game saw my two young makeshift centre backs carve open the Kyiv defence with some all mighty thunderous shots to help us beat fierce rivals Dynamo for the second time in 2 months.

Ukrainian League Table

View attachment 369879

We top the table and i dont plan on moving anywhere, Dynamo have another bad start to the season, i think there selling policy is doing wonders for me!

Stats

View attachment 369882

See the form of Cristaldo 9 goals 4 assists in 8 games! No wonderthe Mentalists are doing so well,

Champions League Groups

View attachment 369884

Well its a difficult group as we could beat any of them on our day but there is no easy group they are all around our level so each game will be tough.

Ukrainian Squad - 9 Shakhtar Players

View attachment 369889

Only one more player needed and i would have completed this objective even if it was by buying up all the decent Ukrainians!

Right im guessing this story is getting very little interest so i wont continue, is there anything that people actually want to see?!?

Oh come on mate! This is a great story. If people dont post dont mean they are not following!

Oh come on mate! This is a great story. If people dont post dont mean they are not following!
Yeah man i think i will continue, think it was a bit of a ghost town on here yesterday and thats the main day i can post updates so just seemed i was talking to myself! im currently in april 2014 so will post a few updates tonight to catch up

Hey cool don't quit it man. I had the same with my Kyiv story not many updates just me posting but ultimately i enjoy that story so im just battling on. I enjoy the posts as Shakhtar are my rivals ;)

Just been reading through it, keep going mate, I'm following :D

My take on stories is that the writer should above all be doing it for himself.

Half the time I write in my BOX OF SWEETS thread I think/know nobody reads it but ultimately I do it for myself ...