Team of the Year

View attachment 371711

Andy Carroll Top Goalscorer - 19 goals

View attachment 371712

Player of the Season Bogdan Butko DR

View attachment 371713

Young Player of the Season Denys Barvinko DL

View attachment 371714

Tymoschuk retires after two seasons back at Shakhtar making 42 appearances and scoring 5 goals in his second stint at the club

View attachment 371715

Shakhtar

View attachment 371727

Summer Transfers 2015

Season Expectations

View attachment 371728

If i changed the wage budget we could muster around £20million but i need it all that wage budget to get Dzeko!

Transfer History

View attachment 371729

A lot of youngsters left on loan and i allowed a couple of veteran squad players leave to make room for a couple of youngsters on the subs bench.

Players In ;

Bogdan Boychuk ST £7.25million

View attachment 371730

He is the future of our strike force and will take over from Dzeko when he leaves, i hope to let him get say 10 games this season at least.

John Guidetti ST - FREE

View attachment 371731

Well i brought him in to replace Carroll but was not impressed with what i had seen in his first month so brought Dzeko in instead, i will probably sell him next summer.

Stepan Girskyi DRC - FREE

View attachment 371732

A good squad player to pick up on a free brought in after i saw the likes of Dynamo Kyiv offer him a contract.

Ukrainian Leagut Transfers

View attachment 371733

We Lose Sponsor Money!

View attachment 371734

Guidetti is an unknown quantity, I have had games where he is a beast but others where he drops down the divisions and does nothing but considering you got him on a free worth a gamble. The young Ukrainian looks very promising, If it was me he would be ahead of Guidetti. The defender is at best a squad player but again, the fact he cost you nothing, a worthwhile signing. Overall, a solid 8/10 on your transfer business ;-)

Guidetti is an unknown quantity, I have had games where he is a beast but others where he drops down the divisions and does nothing but considering you got him on a free worth a gamble. The young Ukrainian looks very promising, If it was me he would be ahead of Guidetti. The defender is at best a squad player but again, the fact he cost you nothing, a worthwhile signing. Overall, a solid 8/10 on your transfer business ;-)
Thanks, the new Ukrainian striker will be second choice behind dzeko for sure, im trying to push a lot of the youngsters through this season

As i now have quite a few pages and views do people think they could rate my story when next on it, thanks

Oh Forgot To Post This

Shakhtar Best Eleven This Season

View attachment 371769

9 first team players are Ukrainian and out of the 18 man squad chosen here 14 are Ukrainian.
From next season i will post the Best Eleven ever each year too.

July update soon​

Guidetti in on a free is brilliant, the kids got talent if you stick with him. Him and Dzeko should certainly get you enough goals

Guidetti in on a free is brilliant, the kids got talent if you stick with him. Him and Dzeko should certainly get you enough goals
I want the Ukrainian youngster to come through into the first team soon so i can get the all ukrainian first eleven, im struggling with transfers now though as im being offered so many decent foreign regens then having to pay over the odds for mediocre Ukrainians like Selezynov is now 30 and only 2 and a half stars yet they have rejected a £24million bid!

Dzeko is a god on fm. Won me the cl with bologna first time of asking

Shakhtar

View attachment 371802

July 2015

I think because of the European Championships next year we have started the season slighlty earlier and play 4 times this month

Ukrainian Super Cup
Dynamo Kyiv 0 - 2 Shakhtar
Costa 51 Bezus 71

Would you expect anything else? We avenge our Cup loss from last May as we comfortably beat Kyiv in the seasons opener.

League
Zorya 2 - 2 Shakhtar
Bezus 15 Guidetti 72

Guidetti comes on to make his debut and saves our blushes after a terrible start to the league campaign against a poor Zorya side.

League
Shakhtar 1 - 0 Illichivets
Bezus 33

Nice to see Bezus hitting some decent early season form with his 3rd goal in 3 games, he has really made that AMC role his own pushing Costa and Teixeira out to the wings.

League
Karpaty 1 - 1 Shakhtar
Teixieria 75

A late equalizer and these first few poor results were the main reasons i decided we need a goalscoring in the shape of Dzeko!

No league table its just too sad to look at.​

Shakhtar

View attachment 371869

August 2015

League
Shakhtar 5 - 0 Volyn
Vitsenets 8 Bezus 48 Zozulya 65 Barvinko 69 Dzeko 82

Dzeko has a man of the match performance on his debut as i thought he was going to do everything but score after setting up 3 of the goals before grabbing his first for us.

League
Obolon 0 - 1 Shakhtar
Vitsenets 4

Vitsenets grabs an early goal for us to win this poor match he has jumped ahead of Chaykovskyi and Stepenenko in the CM role as he doesnt mindless get sent off.

League
Shakhtar 4 - 0 Gelios
Bezus 20 Costa 45 Teixeira 50 Konoplyanka 72

We show recently promoted Gelios that there simply not good enough for this league as Bezus keeps up his brilliant early season form to grab his 5th goal of the season.

League
Kryvbas 2 - 2 Shakhtar
Dzeko 35 Zozulya 60

This month was all going so well up until this fixture!

League
Shakhtar 3 - 0 Metalurg D
Costa 7, 56 Dzeko 54

Costa the forgotten man grabs another brace, i feel as if i dont give him enough credit for how good he is and hes only 25! Dzeko grabs his 3rd goal for his new club in 5 games.

Champions League Groups Drawn

View attachment 371874

I reckon Man City will thrash us but we should be able to grab 2nd spot with couple of decent results against Bilbao

Ukrainian League Table

View attachment 371875

A point behind Kyiv despite our decent early season form.

Stats

View attachment 371876

Kranjcar has just been too good for them in recent seasons and he has 9 goals in 9 games already for them this season,​

Shakhtar

View attachment 371897

September 2015

League
Dnipro 1 - 2 Shakhtar
Dzeko 32 Bezus pen 45

These two seem to love playing together at the moment as they bash in the goals, my ***. Man told me to set Bezus to penalties and im glad i took his advice!

Champions League Group
Bilbao 1 - 1 Shakhtar
Rakitiskyi 45

They are the team we needed to beat but we struggled, home tie will have to be a big win!

League
Shakhtar 1 - 1 Dynamo Kyiv
Bezus pen 38

Bezus scores another from the penalty spot but we have missed Dzeko after a little injury these last couple of games and Guidetti has looked poor.

Ukrainian Cup 2nd rnd
Yednist Plysky 1 - 3 Shakhtar
Fedotov 48 Costa 71 Boychuk 88

Our reserve team really struggled but i was glad to see young striker Boychuk grab his first goal for the club.

League
Metalist 1 - 1 Shakhtar
Dzeko 80

Dzeko comes off the bench to grab us the point and keep our unbeaten run in tact despite still being in poor condition after his recent injuries.

Champions League Groups
Man City 4 - 0 Shakhtar

They have gone and spent another £70million since i last played them and there awesome midfield, funniest transfer though is bringing in Jordan Henderson!!!!

Ukrainian League Table

View attachment 371898

Despite not a very good month in the league Dynamo are not able to capitalize and we stay on equal points with them.

Stats

View attachment 371899

Dynamo have 2 players with 20 goals between them! Khacheridi is leaving though after he refused a new deal! Doesnt want to know me though.
Also that means that roughly 3/4 of their goals have come from 2 players!

Shakhtar

View attachment 371900

October 2015

League
Shakhtar 5 - 0 Chornomorets
Dzeko 36, 51, 60, 90 Grechyshkin 61

Chornomorets are not the side they once were but they still managed to let Dzeko put 4 past them!

League
Vorskla 0 - 5 Shakhtar
Dzeko 2, 92 Teixiera 37 Bezus 49 Zozulya 89

Another 5 - 0 win in the league with everything yet again going through Dzeko.

Champions League Groups
Shakhtar 6 - 0 Kobenhavn
Bezus 6 Costa 33 Rakitskyi 42 Teixeira 51, 78 Konoplyanka 81

We go one better in Europe as we set our tally to 16 goals in 3 games! Worse news though is that Dzeko got injured and will be out until Feb! Luckily most of that will be the winter break

League
Shakhtar 2 - 0 Tavria
Bezus pen 29 Konoplyanka 68

Another comfortable win as we deal with Dzeko's absence well as Bezus gets his 9th goal of the season.

Ukrainian Cup 3rd rnd
Zorya 1 - 1 Shakhtar
Teixeira 59
We win 3-1 on pens

God our youth and reserve team players made a meal of this game having to go all the way down to penalties to separate us.

League
Sevastopol 1 - 1 Shakhtar
Guidetti 56
Chaykovskyi sent off 65

It was all smooth sailing until Chavvy got sent off and then they pounded our goal until they finally grabbed a 92 minute equalizer!

Ukrainian League Table

View attachment 371911

Back on top of the pile were we belong and now a credible 4 points clear of second placed Dynamo who had a mare of a month!

Stats

View attachment 371912

Dzeko is up into second in the goalscoring charts and i would love to see him win it in the first year here.

been a silent reader. But love all your stories <3 keep the updates coming!

been a silent reader. But love all your stories <3 keep the updates coming!
Thanks man! I remember you from the Man Utd story all those months ago! I always get too far ahead in the story so i have plenty of updates to come tonight!

Shakhtar

View attachment 371990

November 2015

Champions League Group
Kobenhavn 0 - 1 Shakhtar
Boychuk 22

Young Ukrainian striker Boychuk gets the only goal of the game and looks a star turn for the future, i know i have found Dzeko's replacement.

League
Shakhtar 3 - 0 Zorya
Boychuk 8 Teixieria 52, 59

A decent win in the league as Boychuk continues to play well and we keep up the unbeaten record

League
Illichivets 1 - 1 Shakhtar
Vitsenets 68

We struggle draw against a poor side and we show that we miss Dzeko.

Champions League Group
Bilbao 1 - 1 Shakhtar
Girskyi 78

RB Girskyi gets us out of hot water and leaves us needing to beat Man City in the final group game to qualify for the knockouts.

League
Shakhtar 2 - 0 Karpaty
Costa 38 Teixeira 78

A good win as our only two Brazilians left in the squad grab the winners and set up the unbeaten run for the one year mark!

View attachment 372013

Ukrainian League Table

View attachment 372014

Dynamo have seriously tailed off in recent weeks and we are now a comfortable 4 points clear with over half the games played.

Stats

View attachment 372015

Is Kryvtsov ever going to have a poor game.​