anyone team with a good Amc and midfielders :)

Santos, Liverpool, Inter, Stade Rennais, Souchaux Montbe, PSG etc etc :)

D@ve, are u using this tactic either home and away? are u using particular shouts?

Yes mate im using the classic S&S Amc for home games and the M&M counter away for away games with these shouts
View attachment 208021

So if you all re-call in my 1st season update i mentioned about my team been not match fit for the last 16 CL game as they have 2month off due to winter break so i decide to take them to USA for a game or 2 a week before my last 16 tie with Sevilla to get some game time under there belts an hopefully beat Sevilla so here is a couple of SS of the best game in America
View attachment 208047View attachment 208048View attachment 208045View attachment 208046

And i must say it worked as i won Sevilla:D
View attachment 208053View attachment 208054View attachment 208051View attachment 208052
View attachment 208058View attachment 208055View attachment 208056View attachment 208057
View attachment 208049

And ive got a good Quarter Final tie:D
View attachment 208059

Last edited:
now my napoli face to barca...got any idea use this tactics for away?

Well finished my 2nd season and i must say that it was very disappointing i lost the league by 2 points having been 11points clear:'( lost the Russian cup final:'( and let a 3-1 away 1st leg win to barca in the CL quater finals slip by losing on pens:'(...

Here are my results as you can see after the winter break my season went down hill fast:(
View attachment 208103View attachment 208102

Hello for all, firstly I want to apologize for my english but I'm from Poland and don't speak that good as I want. I have small question, what it's mean OP? for example here: OP updated with my latest SS and the corners edited as well
tongue.gif

Hello for all, firstly I want to apologize for my english but I'm from Poland and don't speak that good as I want. I have small question, what it's mean OP? for example here: OP updated with my latest SS and the corners edited as well
tongue.gif

OP = opening post, the first post in the thread, where all the valuable information is (should be) gathered.

hi mate, but am I wrong, or raikan said to do not select ant play and tm???

Just wondering if you could upload the previous version of Short and Sweet with the flat midfield 3. I have to be honest, I preferred that version mainly because the left and right CM's got involved in the game more, assisting more goals (especially the left CM). The new version, in my opinion, relies too much on the attacking midfielder and the 2 CM's are too defensive. Don't get me wrong, it's a great tactic, I just liked the old one better. Also, on your rec. I bought R. Y. Jenssen in my 1st season with MUFC and he was amazing (17 record assist in the league). Won the quintuple! :) Thanks for that.

hi mate, but am I wrong, or raikan said to do not select ant play and tm???

its up yo you really i set honda in my cska save as the p/m an t/m but you dont have to set them if you dont want to

Hi, Ihave seen you play this tactic,is AMC both target and playmaker,and thematchpreparation have you used?

D@ve, you can also answer:)

I set my Amc to p/m an t/m and used match prep- very high with teamwork for pre-season then changed it to Average with attacking movement as the season progressed

I like the tactic. But I've run into an issue with it. When I started using it, I got near 65% every game. Now halfway through the season it's hard to maintain 50%. Also shots are down and accuracy is horrendous, is that the players fault?

On a side note, the "Aim at" tick-box wont stay ticked for corners.

Just wondering if you could upload the previous version of Short and Sweet with the flat midfield 3. I have to be honest, I preferred that version mainly because the left and right CM's got involved in the game more, assisting more goals (especially the left CM). The new version, in my opinion, relies too much on the attacking midfielder and the 2 CM's are too defensive. Don't get me wrong, it's a great tactic, I just liked the old one better. Also, on your rec. I bought R. Y. Jenssen in my 1st season with MUFC and he was amazing (17 record assist in the league). Won the quintuple! :) Thanks for that.
hey bud :) you can literally drop the Amc into the central Cm role :) a few minor changes have taken place as well but it should work out ;)