Started using the tactic, unfortunatly i couldnt comment on how the tactics work as plug and play as i made a tweak straight away.
I changed the tactic to red writing on the OP, but about 3games ago i took it back off, and can i just say with a weaker team AWESOME!.
The other changes i have made are just to defence as swanseas defence are a little on the rubbish side:
Fullbacks- Through balls and cross ball to rarely.
DCR- down a defensive mentality click.

I play AMC as TM and PM.

5.png

You never posted the screenshot of what the formation looks like. Would quite fancy a look if you have the time to upload it :)

Amc or Dmc?

Dear Raikan,

I absolutely love your tactic. Since i cant figure out how to use a downloaded tactic, I have tried to duplicate it with Spurs in the new style. I am playing it with the wingers/striker, but i am still undecided if i want to play with a DMC or an AMC. You have any advice on that?

Frontline: AML: VdVaart or Krancjar/Lennon. AMR: Dos Santos or Krancjar Striker: Defoe, still looking for a capable back up.

Midfield: Parker, Livermore and Huddlestone.

Defense: Bale, Bassong, Dowson and Walker

Since my central defenders are really bad at playing the ball, i am thinking about retraining Huddlestone in that position. I am also looking at buying Fellaini ande playing him as a central defender. You think that might work?

hello raikan you seem to discuss of your tactic as a 4-3-3 with 3 central midfielders, when i download the tactic it seems to be a 4-2-3-1 where can i find the 4-3-3

Going to try your tactic with Borussia Dortmund. Will post results.

Edit: Actually sorry probably Manchester United.

Last edited:
playmaker what position?in the mean time very good tac.thanks :)

I don't find how to select the playmaker in this version :O

Hi Raikan, i was considering giving this tactic a shot again in my Notts Forest save i just started up since it worked so brilliantly in the others. Two quick questions though. 1. Which formation do you recommend more? The one with the AM or the one with the DM and 2. In the formation with the DM, who is your playmaker/target man? :)

Hi Raikan, i was considering giving this tactic a shot again in my Notts Forest save i just started up since it worked so brilliantly in the others. Two quick questions though. 1. Which formation do you recommend more? The one with the AM or the one with the DM and 2. In the formation with the DM, who is your playmaker/target man? :)

maybe try both Craig? Dm for harder away games and Amc for home games? :)

maybe try both Craig? Dm for harder away games and Amc for home games? :)

Actually that's a good idea, thought you didn't recommend using this for away games though? Or is that what the DMC tactic is used for?

yeah its not the best idea to use it away... maybe dm for harder games and amc for equal or easier games?

Yep i will probably just use that, who do you use as playmaker and/or target man in the DM tactic? Sorry for all the questions.

Yep i will probably just use that, who do you use as playmaker and/or target man in the DM tactic? Sorry for all the questions.

not at all :)

the dm himself, however that was when I first started with the tactic, try and move the dm into the central cm position rather :)

Right i will certainly try that out, will post some screenshots when i get the chance.