Short and Sweet™

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 474
  • Views Views 218K
ill deactivate honda now from p/m an t/m and leave those empty

When will this new tactic be released???

Also D@ve can you post up some more results you have had, especially the game against Zenit?

Steve

First result using this tactic(i'm Milan):

Not so good :( going to keep using it though and see how it goes after the team have got used to it.

Steve

Do not use away from home! I have made that clear :) its not for away games mate :) especially vs Barca :) lol!

thats a bit rough..... sorry

it is a plug and play tactic :) plug and play tactics do not mean that they beat every team or will work for every team no matter who or where you play :) lol

hope it gets a little better at home :) just remember possession tactics take at least 20 games to get going ;)

Yeah, I understand that i'm not going to win every game mate, not too fussed with the Barca result, as it was the first using it, its just you are saying it's not an away tactic, where as I use plug and play tactic both home and away.

Steve

I fully understand that :) I use 3 different tactics, change pretty much every game I use one of them :) it depends who and where I play and who is injured or not :)

I never use this away from home, only at home :)

have you played at home yet? who are you going to play in the AMC slot?

Yeah, the tactic would be best used at home. At AMC I have Boateng, but I have trained Robinho/Cassano to play there as well, and in a jam I could always use the 'ever great' Seedorf ;)

Steve

Update so-far with the new S&S tactic

Id like to make you guys aware im using this tactic for home and away games..

Here is some SS off how my season is going:D
View attachment 206097View attachment 206114View attachment 206115View attachment 206116View attachment 206117View attachment 206118View attachment 206119View attachment 206120View attachment 206121View attachment 206122View attachment 206123View attachment 206124View attachment 206125View attachment 206126View attachment 206127View attachment 206113View attachment 206112View attachment 206098View attachment 206099View attachment 206100View attachment 206101View attachment 206102View attachment 206103View attachment 206104View attachment 206105View attachment 206106View attachment 206107View attachment 206108View attachment 206109View attachment 206110View attachment 206111View attachment 206128
Some more SS(i finally lost:'()
View attachment 206206View attachment 206219View attachment 206203View attachment 206216View attachment 206200View attachment 206213View attachment 206197View attachment 206210View attachment 206194View attachment 206207View attachment 206220View attachment 206204View attachment 206217View attachment 206201View attachment 206214View attachment 206198View attachment 206211View attachment 206195View attachment 206208View attachment 206205View attachment 206218View attachment 206202View attachment 206215View attachment 206199View attachment 206212View attachment 206196View attachment 206193View attachment 206209

Sorry for some off the SS not been in order(dont no why there mixed up)

Last edited:
Hey Raikan,

I was just wondering what are the differences between your new "Short and Sweet" 4231 (as it's not a 433 with 3 flat CM anymore) and your "Pure Perfection CCC" which is also a 4231 strategy? I've been following your work and am really impressed about it. I've just read your hints and tips about possession and thanks to make some FM points clear to understand.

Hey Raikan,

I was just wondering what are the differences between your new "Short and Sweet" 4231 (as it's not a 433 with 3 flat CM anymore) and your "Pure Perfection CCC" which is also a 4231 strategy? I've been following your work and am really impressed about it. I've just read your hints and tips about possession and thanks to make some FM points clear to understand.

hey mate :) welcome to Fm-base! you will never leave, trust me :) just kiddin!

Short and Sweet is the possession tactic and is created using the classic tactics, the CCC one is the modern tactics and is not possession based, its more attacking and players will run with the ball more often and play alot quicker and more direct!

Hi all..

Im currently 3rd in league 4 points behind Rubin with a game in hand..
Won the Russian cuo..And now in the quarters hoping to defend it again..Also in the CL against Arsenal,Rangers and Napoli..
A few more games..
View attachment 206264View attachment 206265View attachment 206266View attachment 206267View attachment 206268View attachment 206269
CL group..
View attachment 206270
Fixtures and team..
View attachment 206262View attachment 206263
If anyone would like more SS of players or results or anything just ask:D

Thanks for your quick reply mate.

I was just wondering as you said in one of your thread that the PP CCC was your prefered one :P.
So, as I understand it the SS could be a good home strategy while the PP CCC could be an alternative in away games.

I played FM for years and have never managed another team than PSG (I'm French from Paris). I have always played in 442 with wingers (kind of your Might and Magic one, except with 2 ST Target Man and poacher, and a CM as playmaker). Since we've got Pastore and PSG version Qatar became the world's center ;) I've decided to play in 4231. I looked at different FM fans website to see people's experience with this formation, and try to understand how to apply in game your wishes and thoughts in real life. I believe to win is quite easy (especially with my team NOW), but the thing is that having great players can hide your mistakes in your strategy. In addition, I want to enjoy watching a pleasant game and tend to play in a Barca style, with efficiency (like everybody anyway). I've never downloaded any tactics before and prefer to make my own ones. This website is by far the most informative one comparing to any others. You seem to know what you're talking about and your thread are perfect as you explain every details of your tactics. Moreover, you reply to everybody and we learn from that too.

So, for all these reasons I'll never leave :) hahaha.

all of the games (save for 1) that you drew or lost were away from home, I know you are playing it for me week in week out but for anyone reading this etc:

You must not/should not use this in away games :) it is imperitive that you only use it at home with your pitch size etc..

I would recommend reading this as well if you like?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...n-creation-centre-hints-tips.html#post1372484

Thanks for your quick reply mate.

I was just wondering as you said in one of your thread that the PP CCC was your prefered one :P.
So, as I understand it the SS could be a good home strategy while the PP CCC could be an alternative in away games.

I played FM for years and have never managed another team than PSG (I'm French from Paris). I have always played in 442 with wingers (kind of your Might and Magic one, except with 2 ST Target Man and poacher, and a CM as playmaker). Since we've got Pastore and PSG version Qatar became the world's center ;) I've decided to play in 4231. I looked at different FM fans website to see people's experience with this formation, and try to understand how to apply in game your wishes and thoughts in real life. I believe to win is quite easy (especially with my team NOW), but the thing is that having great players can hide your mistakes in your strategy. In addition, I want to enjoy watching a pleasant game and tend to play in a Barca style, with efficiency (like everybody anyway). I've never downloaded any tactics before and prefer to make my own ones. This website is by far the most informative one comparing to any others. You seem to know what you're talking about and your thread are perfect as you explain every details of your tactics. Moreover, you reply to everybody and we learn from that too.

So, for all these reasons I'll never leave :) hahaha.
thank you mate :) this is the best Fm site around! I am glad to help as much as I can, that is why I am here :) thank you again

Back