I like the tactic. But I've run into an issue with it. When I started using it, I got near 65% every game. Now halfway through the season it's hard to maintain 50%. Also shots are down and accuracy is horrendous, is that the players fault?

On a side note, the "Aim at" tick-box wont stay ticked for corners.

that is strange mate, I went from 65% to about 80% halfway through the season...

try and play more than the one tactic, use another tactic for a while :) then come back to this one!

let me know how it goes :)

hey raikan. Gonna try this tactic with roma? is this good?

gk- Stekelenburg
dr- Cicinho
dcr-Kjaer
dcl-Juan/Heinze
dl- Angel
cmr-Pjanic
cml-De Rossi
amr-Osvaldo
aml-Lamela
amc-Totti
stc-Bojan

and which player do you suggest that should be bought?

Thanks

Get Bertolacci back at all costs!

I would look at Yttergard Jennsen, Eriksen, Ter Stegan, Kovacic, Doumbia :)

hey bud :) you can literally drop the Amc into the central Cm role :) a few minor changes have taken place as well but it should work out ;)

I dropped the AMC in central midfield but what are those minor changes? The previous version of the tactic was better in my opinion, you just needed a good defensive minded CM. Carrick was immense.

I dropped the AMC in central midfield but what are those minor changes? The previous version of the tactic was better in my opinion, you just needed a good defensive minded CM. Carrick was immense.

I can give you the older version, I think I still have it at home?

if anyone else has the older three central cm's tactic please link it for me today if you can? much appreciated.

Hi RaikanI absolutely love your tactic and it seriously does dominate games, on my Norwich save in 2015 (i do have a much stronger team) i've beaten Ajax in the europa league with it and also managed to destroy birmingham stats wise, they didnt even manage a shot.Just a quick question though, is there any possible way to increase goalscoring in the team while retaining the same dominance? In the Birmingham game despite our dominace we didn't manage to score one goal and it finished 0-0, it was the same in the next game vs Swansea, relative dominance yet it finished 0-0 once again, the defence in this tactic is brilliant at home and has really sorted my leaky defence i am just wondering if it'd be possible for you to suggest anything that may help the team score more goals? Thanks for the brilliant tactic. :)

Hi RaikanI absolutely love your tactic and it seriously does dominate games, on my Norwich save in 2015 (i do have a much stronger team) i've beaten Ajax in the europa league with it and also managed to destroy birmingham stats wise, they didnt even manage a shot.Just a quick question though, is there any possible way to increase goalscoring in the team while retaining the same dominance? In the Birmingham game despite our dominace we didn't manage to score one goal and it finished 0-0, it was the same in the next game vs Swansea, relative dominance yet it finished 0-0 once again, the defence in this tactic is brilliant at home and has really sorted my leaky defence i am just wondering if it'd be possible for you to suggest anything that may help the team score more goals? Thanks for the brilliant tactic. :)

hey mate :) glad to hear that!

make the wingers run with ball sometimes and cross sometimes from byline and cut inside, have the central amc run with ball sometimes and playing through balls always :)

Thanks Alviss

Cheers mate, i'll try that when i get on this afternoon. :)

well mate i did what you said and....

View attachment 210006
Yea as you can see it seems to have worked a treat! :) it's only one game but 4-0 vs newcastle is tons better than 0-0 vs swansea and birmingham, thanks man! :)

And again..

View attachment 210032

Raikan i think you may be a god.

EDIT:

Just drew 3-3 with Spurs in my final game of the season, a good result for me. Loving this tactic.

Last edited:
awesome Craig, I think I need to make those exact changes to mine now :) lol!

Haha yeah, it really seems to have worked, we look a lot more clinical, Sigporsson (or however you spell his name, he has that foreign symbol in there) scores nearly every chance he gets, before he seemed to be aiming for the advertising boards behind the goal :D. But yea the season's finished and i took the Athletico Madrid job after they offered me it. Will be interesting to see how it works with a different group of players!

TO CREATE MORE CHANCES BUT LOSE OUT A BIT OF POSSESSION/PASSES DO THE FOLLOWING:

make the wingers run with ball sometimes and cross sometimes from byline and cut inside, have the central amc run with ball sometimes and playing through balls always