Hello guys, I just started using this tactic, however I do not see anywhere on the OP that shows anything about match preparation or opposition instructions, could someone please help me out by giving me info on the match preparation and OI..much thanks
hey bud :)

sorry, been in a meeting most of the morning!

I don't use them, the tactic does everything itself :)

Hi Raikan,

there are a few things which I need to clarify with you.

1) The PM & TM is the AMC right?
2) The AML/AMR should be on the same foot? i.e. AML - left footed, AMR- right footed
3) I saw from you OP

TO CREATE MORE CHANCES BUT LOSE OUT A BIT OF POSSESSION/PASSES DO THE FOLLOWING:

make the wingers run with ball sometimes and cross sometimes from byline and cut inside, have the central amc run with ball sometimes and playing through balls always

does this apply to the updated tactic? or the old tactic? I checked the updated settings, seems like some of settings are already set while some has yet to be done. Just confused the op is for the updated version or the old version.

Many thanks

Hi Raikan,

there are a few things which I need to clarify with you.

1) The PM & TM is the AMC right?
2) The AML/AMR should be on the same foot? i.e. AML - left footed, AMR- right footed
3) I saw from you OP

TO CREATE MORE CHANCES BUT LOSE OUT A BIT OF POSSESSION/PASSES DO THE FOLLOWING:

make the wingers run with ball sometimes and cross sometimes from byline and cut inside, have the central amc run with ball sometimes and playing through balls always

does this apply to the updated tactic? or the old tactic? I checked the updated settings, seems like some of settings are already set while some has yet to be done. Just confused the op is for the updated version or the old version.

Many thanks

1) yes he is :)
2) it does not really matter to be honest, anyway that bests suits your team
3) to both, but mainly the one that is downloadable at the moment (the Amc one)

its a pleasure mate

Liking this tactic so far. Using it with my Spurs team which usually lines up like this..

Ter Stegen
Alex Sandro - Papadopolous - Hummels - Vrsaljko
Sandro - Fellaini
Bale - Modric - Hulk
Rondon

Any suggestions where to improve or who would be more suited to the tactic? I have like 60M transfer budget.

In my last match, I had 75% possession away from home which is amazing. Only made 1 CCC though and won 1-0. Hoping that improves. :)

Liking this tactic so far. Using it with my Spurs team which usually lines up like this..

Ter Stegen
Alex Sandro - Papadopolous - Hummels - Vrsaljko
Sandro - Fellaini
Bale - Modric - Hulk
Rondon

Any suggestions where to improve or who would be more suited to the tactic? I have like 60M transfer budget.

In my last match, I had 75% possession away from home which is amazing. Only made 1 CCC though and won 1-0. Hoping that improves. :)

nice team :) it will change I promise, it takes a while though!

I would look at Pato/Neymar/Leandro Damiao as well as Javi Martinez/Jack Rodwell

keep me updated! feel free to post SS

Hi Raiken, ive been using this tactic for a few days now with my Arsenal save, although im not having the best of times I do really love this tactic as im a big fan of possession football, I havent brought anyone and im 5th in the league and almost got the sack in november.....

Every 3 games I watch the full match instead of key moments to see how the formation could be improved and I personally think its all about the players and there ppm's, I find that when were away from home and the home team are pressing us hard we tend to give the ball away ALOT! I find my players dwelling on the ball and getting hassled of it as they dont have a passing option, I really want to sort this out but im really not to sure how to get my players to move more in the right areas to create passing option..... Do you think its as simple as the just dont have a high enough off the ball rating or could it be there ppm's are not right for the style of play?

Im really interested in your opinion on this and also could you please give me some advise on what you think the players attributes need to be.

One last thing, ive been reading on this thread that alot of people are trying m&m away and s&s at home, this confuses me as I thought s&s required players who dont run with the ball alot yet m&m does, I dont quite see how you can have both tactics without 40 odd players to choose from.

Cheers buddy

Hi Raiken, ive been using this tactic for a few days now with my Arsenal save, although im not having the best of times I do really love this tactic as im a big fan of possession football, I havent brought anyone and im 5th in the league and almost got the sack in november.....

Every 3 games I watch the full match instead of key moments to see how the formation could be improved and I personally think its all about the players and there ppm's, I find that when were away from home and the home team are pressing us hard we tend to give the ball away ALOT! I find my players dwelling on the ball and getting hassled of it as they dont have a passing option, I really want to sort this out but im really not to sure how to get my players to move more in the right areas to create passing option..... Do you think its as simple as the just dont have a high enough off the ball rating or could it be there ppm's are not right for the style of play?

Im really interested in your opinion on this and also could you please give me some advise on what you think the players attributes need to be.

One last thing, ive been reading on this thread that alot of people are trying m&m away and s&s at home, this confuses me as I thought s&s required players who dont run with the ball alot yet m&m does, I dont quite see how you can have both tactics without 40 odd players to choose from.

Cheers buddy

hey bud :) sorry to hear its not working perfectly for you! you do need to alternate tactics though :) use at least two different ones!

Possession tactics are not meant for away games :) you can have that sort of approach, however you need to make changes like giving players freedom to run with the ball and shoot etc :)

off the ball, team work and work rate (determination) are all important!

its all about player settings mate, PPM's just add a little something different!

Just cause Eriksen has the PPM runs with ball often does not mean he will take on defenders each time he gets it! he gets over 100 passes a game for me sometimes using the S&S :)

nice team :) it will change I promise, it takes a while though!

I would look at Pato/Neymar/Leandro Damiao as well as Javi Martinez/Jack Rodwell

keep me updated! feel free to post SS

Thanks mate. :)

Yeah, I've been trying to get Jack Rodwell, but I'm trying to budge their asking price down a bit. I don't like spending too much on players transfers or wages (IE. Hulk was my most expensive signing at 22.5M, and Modric is on my biggest wage at only 75K p/w) Unfortunately, Neymar went to Madrid and Damiao to Inter and I don't think I can convince Pato to leave without a massive transfer fee and wage.

The tactic is getting much better. I earned myself a brilliant result against Madrid (current back-to-back CL winners) beating them 2-1 with 10 men. And I've been getting as high as 81% possession which is astounding.

The biggest improvement for me has been my defence. With my old tactic, I would score plenty but also concede quite a lot. In my first 2 months I conceded 15 goals, but in the 3 months I used this tactic after I have only conceded 7. The wing-backs also seem to be highly important, in one game Alex Sandro made 118 passes with 111 of these completed.

I'm trying to bring in a top-class striker. Currently I'm using Mbaye Niang, he's good, but can be quite inconsistent. What type of striker would suit this tactic? I was considering bringing in someone like Cavani, Falcao etc.

Thanks again. :)

Also... Is there any other quality DLF's you would recommend? I've been trying to tempt Rossi but he isn't budging. I'm playing Rondon as my DLF in away games, and he isn't really up to the job.

Currently using this along with might and magic away from home.

Started a season with Cardiff, and its working well to begin with, very good in fact. Will post SS when a get a few more games in :)

works perfectly!! but on home not working at away anybody knows why??

Looks like help won't be needed on my Spurs team anymore... Finished my 3rd season, and Alex Ferguson retired which seen United offer me a job. Snapped it up instantly.

Still gonna use the same tactics though. This for home, and Might and Magic for away. Trying to tempt a few Spurs players away, but they're looking big bucks. Might take Eriksen and Fellaini over from them as they fit the formation well.

Would Hamsik fit in the formations? He's looking to leave and is going to reasonably cheap too.

Thanks mate. :)

Yeah, I've been trying to get Jack Rodwell, but I'm trying to budge their asking price down a bit. I don't like spending too much on players transfers or wages (IE. Hulk was my most expensive signing at 22.5M, and Modric is on my biggest wage at only 75K p/w) Unfortunately, Neymar went to Madrid and Damiao to Inter and I don't think I can convince Pato to leave without a massive transfer fee and wage.

The tactic is getting much better. I earned myself a brilliant result against Madrid (current back-to-back CL winners) beating them 2-1 with 10 men. And I've been getting as high as 81% possession which is astounding.

The biggest improvement for me has been my defence. With my old tactic, I would score plenty but also concede quite a lot. In my first 2 months I conceded 15 goals, but in the 3 months I used this tactic after I have only conceded 7. The wing-backs also seem to be highly important, in one game Alex Sandro made 118 passes with 111 of these completed.

I'm trying to bring in a top-class striker. Currently I'm using Mbaye Niang, he's good, but can be quite inconsistent. What type of striker would suit this tactic? I was considering bringing in someone like Cavani, Falcao etc.

Thanks again. :)

thats fantastic feedback mate, congrats on the good results :)

the fullbacks will always be used a lot in these tactics, well in any tactics really! its Fm!

those two would be deadly but also very expensive and very high wages! Someone like Lavezzi/Rossi/Nilmar/Moussa Sow/Pappiss Cisse/Thomas Muller would be great! Doumbia and Love added to that list!

I look forward to your results mate :)

Also... Is there any other quality DLF's you would recommend? I've been trying to tempt Rossi but he isn't budging. I'm playing Rondon as my DLF in away games, and he isn't really up to the job.

hey bud, is this for M&M? there is no Dlf in Short and Sweet, its more of a Poacher/Complete forward :)

Berbie/Mounir El Hamdoui/Pappis Cisse/Roman Bezus/Artem Milevksiy

Currently using this along with might and magic away from home.

Started a season with Cardiff, and its working well to begin with, very good in fact. Will post SS when a get a few more games in :)

great stuff mate :) look forward to it :)

works perfectly!! but on home not working at away anybody knows why??

its not meant for away games :) I use two tactics and this was created for home! there are not many possession tactics that work away from home as well as they do at home!

I have been testing it away from home and its working a charm for me, but even with United/Tottenham etc it struggled away from home!

use M&M for away games? :)