Looks like help won't be needed on my Spurs team anymore... Finished my 3rd season, and Alex Ferguson retired which seen United offer me a job. Snapped it up instantly.

Still gonna use the same tactics though. This for home, and Might and Magic for away. Trying to tempt a few Spurs players away, but they're looking big bucks. Might take Eriksen and Fellaini over from them as they fit the formation well.

Would Hamsik fit in the formations? He's looking to leave and is going to reasonably cheap too.

Nice one!

he would most definately :) the Amc would be perfect! Jadson is killing in it for me at the moment! Going to post a few SS just now! He made 9 key passes in one game! never had that many in my life before from one player!

Gonna use it with Man United. I have Rooney playing in the amc role and Berba up front. Should i use Rooney as both playmaker and targetman?

yeah :) Eriksen/Ganso/Jadson are better choices though! Rooney will play better upfront or on the wing :) well all the same actually.. try him there :) Anderson will play just as well there too!

Oh i dont know. My Rooney is a bit different than default Rooney ;). I had some of his stats changed so they would be more accurate to the way he plays irl (lowered his acceleration, speed and finishing but improved creativity and passing).

edit: Oh great, idiot got himself an injury. Out for two months. Eriksen it is, then. ;)

Last edited:
One more quiestion - what pitch size did u use?

thats fine as well mate, play a little wider (change the setting to 3 clicks more or so)

could i use this tactic for home and away.. am tottenham 3rd season?

You could. Im using it for away games too, and its going just fine. Beat Villareal away 4 to nothing. Team plays really beautiful football and very rarely concedes a goal (Paul Scholes is doing great as a CMR btw :)).

That f´cker Pappis Cissé jus´scored an hat-trick against me now. haha.

He´s actually on his way for Newcastle in real life. :)

MnM dint go too well for me on my Newcastle save on 12.1.1.Very little chances created,though I felt defence was good but they just ended up scoring from toe pokes after my keeper palmed away their long shots.Let's see how this goes.

could i use this tactic for home and away.. am tottenham 3rd season?

home yes :) make sure you apply everything I mention in the OP :) away, not really vs the bigger teams! if you make these changes then maybe yes:

wingers - run with ball often, through balls and cross ball sometimes, run from deep always!

cm's - passing a little more direct and through balls often

see how that goes :)

You could. Im using it for away games too, and its going just fine. Beat Villareal away 4 to nothing. Team plays really beautiful football and very rarely concedes a goal (Paul Scholes is doing great as a CMR btw :)).

lol, did you bring him out of retirement? nice result!

MnM dint go too well for me on my Newcastle save on 12.1.1.Very little chances created,though I felt defence was good but they just ended up scoring from toe pokes after my keeper palmed away their long shots.Let's see how this goes.

sorry mate! the new patch is a lot lot harder! good luck with this!

I'm kind of getting some success now,with MnM,but i tweaked it a bit,such as swapping the dlf to the right and the wingers to cross and through ball often and the mc's have been shifted too,basically same tactic,just inverted everything as my dlf is left footed and seems to perform better when playing on the right.
and have you gotten any better tactic going for 12.1.1?

great tactic, wanted a challenge so i used Heracles in the Eridivisie and I'm sitting second in December. just a quick question however, my home record is perfect and we are tearing teams apart but away from home teams are playing a 4-4-2 diamond and they continue to beat me despite my team dominating possession, how do i counter this?

great tactic, wanted a challenge so i used Heracles in the Eridivisie and I'm sitting second in December. just a quick question however, my home record is perfect and we are tearing teams apart but away from home teams are playing a 4-4-2 diamond and they continue to beat me despite my team dominating possession, how do i counter this?

make the changes on the OP mate or use Might and magic for away games :) possession tactics are never as effective away from home as they are at home! :) even though you may dominate possession!

2nd with Heracles is pretty **** impressive mate! congrats? SS?