Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 619K
What do you all think of this regen on my Malaga save? How can I make him better as well?View attachment 504884

Leave him in your U19's until he is atleast 19. Natural Progression will make him good. Get a tutor for him, make sure the tutor has at least 18 determination. Oh, and if you use an AMC in your first team, train him heavily in the role your AMC is used in.

Leave him in your U19's until he is atleast 19. Natural Progression will make him good. Get a tutor for him, make sure the tutor has at least 18 determination. Oh, and if you use an AMC in your first team, train him heavily in the role your AMC is used in.
My current AMC is Nicusor Stanciu, do you have any recommendations for training him with?

The newest Ajax midfield legend

View attachment 510361 View attachment 510362

Came in as a model pro. Can't ask for too much more!

(Does anyone know why some of my SS don't post as the image, but rather a few, or 1 letter? It only happens with a couple of players. I have no idea what it is. I use the same formula for every single SS)

Because the image name has 'accent' in it (special characters). Rename the image without that, and it should be fine.

Back