Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 619K
Into my second season now, and Braunschweig is a massive talent factory!
View attachment 413963View attachment 413961View attachment 413960View attachment 413959
View attachment 413958
View attachment 413962View attachment 413957View attachment 413956View attachment 413955
View attachment 413954
View attachment 413953View attachment 413952View attachment 413951View attachment 413950
View attachment 413949
View attachment 413948View attachment 413947View attachment 413946

View attachment 413943View attachment 413942
And the greatest of them all... DIETER M?RTEN!!!! Just got Nr.2 in the Ballon d'Or january 2015, top scorer in the World Cup, European golden booth 2013/14, European Goldboy 2013 & 2014. Tried to sign him to Man Utd, but he doesn't want to leave..
(See the "M&M", don't know why the picture doesn't appear normally :/ )

Last edited:
Into my second season now, and Braunschweig is a massive talent factory!

And the greatest of them all... DIETER M?RTEN!!!! Just got Nr.2 in the Ballon d'Or january 2015, top scorer in the World Cup, European golden booth 2013/14, European Goldboy 2013 & 2014. Tried to sign him to Man Utd, but he doesn't want to leave..
(See the "M&M", don't know why the picture doesn't appear normally :/ )

Is he like a genuine regen in the 1st/2nd season? he's outrageous!?! I never knew that club produced such good players...

Is he like a genuine regen in the 1st/2nd season? he's outrageous!?! I never knew that club produced such good players...

I have no idea, but the club is producing talents like no other on my save! But sucks that none of them want's to leave! :p
Tried to get a few of them to Man Utd, but no luck! :(

I only have the top division in germany on my game, so all their u18 players were regens from the first season, some sold to AC Milan, Man City, Real Madrid and PSG, but those aren't as good as their first team players!

Do all regens/newgens come with faces? I thought they did but I've seen some on my latest save without faces, is this normal?

EDIT: It's not that they've been 'born' without them, they've just disappeared. I'll search a fix.

Last edited:
Do all regens/newgens come with faces? I thought they did but I've seen some on my latest save without faces, is this normal?

In the odd case they can be generated without faces, this is rare and is sometimes down to the amount of memory being used by your computer. :)

Some or my best regens, struggling to upload them so hope it looks ok :)
1zdx5jo.jpg

Move over Lionel Messi! There's a new sheriff in town!! LOL! What offensive tactics are you using in your save btw? 48 goals in 35 appearances is ridiculous.

I use a 4-2-3-1 Formation, generally I rest him for European games so he can play every league game and he's only been injured twice since I bought him.

Some regens i have snapped up on my road to the champions league final... still not there yet :(

My Gens

Check out mine.

Olsen
scored 40 in all competitions last season. Cant wait to see what he's like when hes 26!
View attachment 408378View attachment 408375

Partnering Olson is Invernissi (hasn't quite found his shooting boots yet but im gonna stick with him)
View attachment 408380

Castillo is an absolute tank of a defender and currently the 2nd most expensive player in the world behind Neymar.

View attachment 408371

Uslu and Vernigorov. Promising goalkeepers.

View attachment 408369View attachment 408367

Sanchez, promising midfielder and pretty good technical stats for a 19 year old.

View attachment 408363

And finally Garcia to partner Castillo

View attachment 408365

Clive Hesson. Been playing him since he was 15. He's 5'5 plays like Zola.

View attachment 408084

Hopefully he gets even better as he is still so young and I'm Worcester and have no money in the championship i've developed a man crush on little Clive. Got a good chance of promtion again this season so i'm expecting him to become a star in the prem. He had transfer requested when i was in league one but just got him on a new contract a year later and is now captain.

View attachment 408081

Last edited:
Back