Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 619K
"show off your regen/newgen"

*posts 15 pictures of all youth players in current squad*

....why people feel the need to do this is beyond me!

Clive Hesson. Been playing him since he was 15. He's 5'5 plays like Zola.

View attachment 526361

Hopefully he gets even better as he is still so young and I'm Worcester and have no money in the championship i've developed a man crush on little Clive. Got a good chance of promtion again this season so i'm expecting him to become a star in the prem. He had transfer requested when i was in league one but just got him on a new contract a year later and is now captain.

View attachment 526366

this is the best, when you start in lower leagues and you get that kind of regen - he's gonna become a legend, one day probably a monument of him will be standing proudly in front of the stadium main entrance

He has low dribbling and creativity and flair, so I'd avoid it.

He has low dribbling and creativity and flair, so I'd avoid it.

As a defensive minded CM he looks amazing but definitely not a winger, trying increase his dribbling and finishing slightly and he will be a great B2B

As a defensive minded CM he looks amazing but definitely not a winger, trying increase his dribbling and finishing slightly and he will be a great B2B

I dont play with a B2B i play with an AP and a DLP. Which one should I train him into?

Yes they will go up mate

Some of the regens you guys have found are crazy. I never seem to get regens at that kind of level. Even the few that I've found that have been world class I never seem to be able to sign

Yes they will go up mate

Some of the regens you guys have found are crazy. I never seem to get regens at that kind of level. Even the few that I've found that have been world class I never seem to be able to sign
They might go up, but not much. Team work maye up to 10-11, bravery probably not at all. This is what I hate about regens, they are always with some flaw. They are either inconsistent or injury prone, or have really bad attribute for their role which cannot be improved that much.

Signed Lienhard from Stuttgard for ?20.5m this summer. Beast in the making. Altough i do have some really good regens (even from my own academy) on this save, Lienhard stands out.

View attachment 405001

Last edited:
View attachment 404674

And I've found Lampard's replacement, from my academy no less. Also seems Captain material already, can be VC though as I have better candidates for Captain.

Seems very good at age 16, has very good long shots and his tutoring with Lampard was a success. 3 Finishing can be improved.

Back