Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 619K
Just been crowned World player of the year , Had a great season

Yeah I've found some weird nationalities too, Scottish Mexicans more to the point!

View attachment 539948 View attachment 539951

Looks alright actually too! He came through at Celtic.

That can be explained, Celtic and Santos Laguna have an official affiliation in which players from Santos Laguna can be transferred over to Celtic during Youth Intake, hence them taking up both nationalities. It's actually been quite a gift, as I got a 4.5* rated AMR who is now my first choice.

Question , why do all the photo shots of them newgens look much more realistic than mine? Facepack upgrade? Can't be graphics I'm running an Asus N series? Thanks

Question , why do all the photo shots of them newgens look much more realistic than mine? Facepack upgrade? Can't be graphics I'm running an Asus N series? Thanks

Yeah, its a facepack upgrade. Just google "OLT expanded hair pack" and you will have it all explained there.

This lad has turned out to be one of the best midfielders I've every had

Playing as Arsenal, this season (6th) I am aiming to all-british/homegrown players.. Some of the regens are not in that category, but i cant just sell them like what i did to awesome players like Balanta, Doria, Goretzka, etc...I sold a lot great regens because they are not homegrown..but keep some

Here they are

Brian woods

View attachment 542243

Tutored By wilshere, he became such a beast.

Julian Rubio

View attachment 542246

Future undisputed 1st choice Striker. Could have been a little faster

Alberto Bilos.

View attachment 542247

Best Center Back in the game along with Varane.

Jason Ford

View attachment 542253

Because of him, I might play a two striker partnership in the future, came from academy.

OTHER REGENS

View attachment 542256

View attachment 542261

Back