Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
Hi guys. I'm playing FM since 2007, yet I have never been such a big fan of regens. Anyway, can anyone tell me how do you track them? What's your scouting procedure? I ask this because I've seen in the beggining of the thread some lads talking about regens release dates. Is there any option that I can see all of them at that dates or do I have to search for them in every team? Thanks!

View attachment 314262 View attachment 314259

I bought the first one (Valery Bernard) for 52 million from AS Monaco, and sold Ruben Neves to them for 50 million. This guy has been the backbone of my midfield this season.

I had to pay ESAC Troyes around 45 million for Gerson Tragodara, he amde me sell off Wayne Rooney and Mattia Destro(whom I got on Bosman :D)

xpjOUNh.png

x7ktiCY.png

nlYYAvm.png

XL1CWyE.png

btSmTHf.png

The last two are my best one's I think, and most satisfying as well. Managed to find them before they hit the big time. Signed Maninho for £2.6million when he was 17 and signed Vanitou for £2.9million when he was 18. I also picked Kouadio up on a free transfer when scouting in Africa!

Cant believe I not only beat Chelsea, United and City to this guy, but he only cost me £125k!

Absolute beast in the championship

View attachment 313774

View attachment 313729View attachment 313728

Not mine, but cracking player with an effortlessly cool action hero name. Almost singlehandedly dragged Tottenham to the Champions League final and scored the winner. Against me. On his birthday. In between fighting crime on his days off. I think you'll agree Kurt Russell needs to play him in the inevitable film based on his life.

Not my player, but ridiculous enough to warrant a post. Went to Atletico as a 17 year old and averaged 7.83 in his first season. I find Argentinian regens super OP in general.
View attachment 313608

View attachment 743083View attachment 743084View attachment 743086View attachment 743087

These boys are my hottest prospects currently. Very excited about Jacob Bell especially. Feel free to give any tips or advice to help them develop, would be much appreciated!

Kamel Orou looks like the best one to me. Get him tutored by someone with good mentals, specifically someone with higher determination than 10, as high as possible really. He's only young and tackling, marking, positioning etc should increase naturally so I'd train his quickness as he looks a bit of slouch. That should do the trick.

Kamel Orou looks like the best one to me. Get him tutored by someone with good mentals, specifically someone with higher determination than 10, as high as possible really. He's only young and tackling, marking, positioning etc should increase naturally so I'd train his quickness as he looks a bit of slouch. That should do the trick.

Cheers man, yeah in hindsight I think he will be the best. He's already tutoring from Johnny Evans, so no giving Rafael the chance to mentor him (determination 17). Really want Bell to become a world beater though, good old fashioned CF.

Cheers man, yeah in hindsight I think he will be the best. He's already tutoring from Johnny Evans, so no giving Rafael the chance to mentor him (determination 17). Really want Bell to become a world beater though, good old fashioned CF.

Yeah, he looks like a poacher I reckon, possibly advanced forward or target man, nothing too creative. Maybe even raumdeuter...? He'll never be a treq or anything like that but he should become a mean goalscorer. Nice finishing, his off the ball and composure should improve, I'd probably again focus on a bit of pace, possibly composure.

Back