Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
My three favorites from my 2027 Ajax save.

View attachment 733747View attachment 733748View attachment 733744

Also as a bonus, was worried that my goalkeeping was going to **** when Rulli wanted to leave after 8+ seasons. Turns out an own product was the answer:

View attachment 733749

17 conceded goals from 51 matches! FOUR conceded goals in a full 34 matches Eredivisie season. Bonkers!

Incidentally, how do you get their career stats to show in the right hand column? I can only choose it in the middle, at the expense of the attributes.

o in the summer of 2016 i signed this guy from penarol in uraguay for like 2 million i think it was hes progressed really well so far
View attachment 316531

this summer in 2017 i said wat the **** and checked peneral again and they just got this guy, hes so insane i need to wait for some fund to come in but i will be prying this guy away he looks insane and only 16

View attachment 316530

o in the summer of 2016 i signed this guy from penarol in uraguay for like 2 million i think it was hes progressed really well so far
View attachment 735088

this summer in 2017 i said wat the **** and checked peneral again and they just got this guy, hes so insane i need to wait for some fund to come in but i will be prying this guy away he looks insane and only 16

View attachment 735091

****** ****, he looks ready for the first team already.

but that swedish guy dos not have that good of potenial so my guess is that he has made him better with the editor, he plays for häcken in real life.

Got this guy through my academy, put him straight in the first team squad! Scored 4 goals in the championship run in and has 2 in 2 so far this season

View attachment 315305

me and a friend share the save, could be that he upped the potencial of him, if thats the case then nvm and sorry

Uruguay do seem to produce ready-made stars - here's one I signed at the beginning of the season, he's not improved that much but he's only 18 still!

View attachment 314835

Back