Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
These newgens look overpowered at their age. Especially the 21 year old Brazilian CAM that has practically 15+ in each stat.

I've got a few I'd like to post but for some reason I can no longer do player screenshots. I can still do screenshots of the inbox and things like that but not player profiles and histories. Anyone know why? Any help would be greatly appreciated

I've got a few I'd like to post but for some reason I can no longer do player screenshots. I can still do screenshots of the inbox and things like that but not player profiles and histories. Anyone know why? Any help would be greatly appreciated

just do it with the print screen key on your keyboard, open up pain, select paste and then save it

found this little gem in my forest green LLM save hopefully they'll loan him to me. btw does anyone know how to take the estimate fingy when i look at players stats.

My three favorites from my 2027 Ajax save.

View attachment 733747View attachment 733748View attachment 733744

Also as a bonus, was worried that my goalkeeping was going to **** when Rulli wanted to leave after 8+ seasons. Turns out an own product was the answer:

View attachment 733749

17 conceded goals from 51 matches! FOUR conceded goals in a full 34 matches Eredivisie season. Bonkers!

And 20 Holland caps at 19! That's one of the best keepers I've ever seen.

Back