Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
Im hoping that Igor will develop into a Ronaldo replacement. Joao Helenilton is already snapping at the heels of my starting defenders! It seems a bit strange that he has been dubbed the new Diego Lugano, as Diego Lugano is from Uruguay?!

Im hoping that Igor will develop into a Ronaldo replacement. Joao Helenilton is already snapping at the heels of my starting defenders! It seems a bit strange that he has been dubbed the new Diego Lugano, as Diego Lugano is from Uruguay?!

Did you get Joao Helenilton from Sao Paulo by any chance? Diego Lugano is a favoured personnel for them which could explain it?

Thoughts on this guy? Got him in my first youth intake in League 1 which makes things even better. First touch and Passing are his weaker areas but other than that, he seems good. Already with 100 league appearances at 19!
View attachment 312930

Thoughts on this guy? Got him in my first youth intake in League 1 which makes things even better. First touch and Passing are his weaker areas but other than that, he seems good. Already with 100 league appearances at 19!
View attachment 743616

Great player for a club like Preston, and the home-grown ones are always the best. I'd stick with him. As you say, his passing and first touch are slightly worrying, maybe if you can persuade him to hug the line he'd do more crossing than passing, which would play to his strengths. And then maybe train him on first touch. Should be an international.

Picked up this guy from Montpelier for 6.5 mil at the start of the season (2018/19). He played 21 games for them last season. I originally played him in defensive midfield as Kranevitter along with a bunch of CM's were injured so I needed him in my rotation. Now hes keeping out Azpilicueta and Stones of the RB slot.
View attachment 312548

Did you get Joao Helenilton from Sao Paulo by any chance? Diego Lugano is a favoured personnel for them which could explain it?

He's only dubbed as the new Diego Lugano, not his favoured personnel

Which one will be the best in the future?

Toto and Kone should be good, the other four should be world class. Wanderson, Fabio and Mabitsela could also be retrained as centre backs for extra cover. Tissot's ready for the first team now. Wanderson and, to a slightly lesser extent, Fabio have Deep-Lying Playmaker written all over them, Mabitsela probably that or Anchor Man. If I could sign two but no more, it'd probably be Tissot and Wanderson. Very nice kids there, let us know how they get on.

Toto and Kone should be good, the other four should be world class. Wanderson, Fabio and Mabitsela could also be retrained as centre backs for extra cover. Tissot's ready for the first team now. Wanderson and, to a slightly lesser extent, Fabio have Deep-Lying Playmaker written all over them, Mabitsela probably that or Anchor Man. If I could sign two but no more, it'd probably be Tissot and Wanderson. Very nice kids there, let us know how they get on.

I've already got the2 French guys and all the rest are arriving when they're 18. Tissot is already getting regular 1st team football. If i had to put money on, i'd say Fabio will be the best. Plus i've got this guy to tutor them...

Back