Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
Definitely gonna do everything in my power to sign this beast!
View attachment 298223
Unfortunately, my board won't allow me an increased transfer budget, so I can't secure his signature right away, so I'm hoping he's not going to end up on another clubs radar. Need to find about 20 million euro somewhere! :@

Last edited:
If You use genie scout, You should not post your regens here. It's not fair.

If You use genie scout, You should not post your regens here. It's not fair.
'Not fair?' How is it 'not fair?' None of the regens listed that I used genie scout to find play for my club. I mean, one of the highest PA players in the game played for Rochester Rovers in the american lower leagues or some ****.

Just got this chap appear as a youth candidate;
Steam Community :: Screenshot :: Youth Candidate
Steam Community :: Screenshot :: Youth candidate attri

(I'm in the premier league fyi) What do i need to do to get the very best out of him and as quickly as possible?
not sure why he is french either, still by the time his developed he'll most likely gain English nationallity i hope.
He's french likely due to the backroom staff at your club: if you have a french coach or someone with scouting knowledge of france then that's why you've got him.

He's french likely due to the backroom staff at your club: if you have a french coach or someone with scouting knowledge of france then that's why you've got him.
Or it could be to do with your Affiliate Club. That's how I get Danish players all the time (I'm Liverpool and my Affiliate club is Brondby)

ah that would be the cause of his frenchness then. i have got a french coach

Cost me £55 million in January 2021 from Man City, only played 3 games so far as he was at the ACOF.
View attachment 296917

Shabir Saighani, I think I've posted him in here before. 30 goals and 11 assists in 52 games last season... This season however... Hes smashed it.
View attachment 296904

Brahim Medaci:
Best regen in my squad. Probably the main reason I accepted the France management offer so I could let him debut for the national team. Helped me win the European Championship last summer.
View attachment 296771View attachment 296773

Sidnei:
Found him at the age of 17. Made an offer for him straight away. Has been developing well the past 12 months.
View attachment 296774View attachment 296775

Massimiliano Grillo:
Snapped him up on a free. Didn't have a full report, but noticed most of Europe's major clubs where after him. A gamble that turned out quite well. He's currently breaking into the first team, his stats are developing immensly this season.
View attachment 296769

Also very excited to see how these two will turn out:
View attachment 296777View attachment 296776

The game generates enough really impressive newgens that editing isn't really necessary at all.

A favorite trick of mine over the past few versions is to have the MLS running as a full league on any new game I start. There is then a batch of first-day newgens created. On past versions, they would be American (occassionally Canadian or Mexican) and often MLS Draft protected, but there would often be one or two with really high PA (170-plus). Sometimes more. On FM15, the same thing happens but its better - they are never MLS Draft protected and some will have EU nationalities. Not just as second nationalities but often as the primary. It seems like it may be linked to the leagues you are running, but I've seen lots of English, German, French, Brazilian, Argentinian, and similar. Easiest way to find them is to use a scouting tool right at the start - if you are a club of any size, you can sign them to Hot Prospect contracts for no compensation and if they are at least 18 years old, they arrive immediately. You can also just spend time looking through the amateur clubs in the US and scouting ones that look interesting.

Case in point - a game I recently started had two remarkably similar newgens created. Both had CA of 100 and PA of 200. Both were 18 with very good Professionalism, Ambition, and Determination. One was an American striker and the other was a German/Albanian DM. Not perfect stats for their respective positions but both very likely to develop into world class players.

Although to have 2 with PA that high doesn't happen frequently with MLS first-day newgens, its not a total anomaly. A game I started last night had an 18 year old French striker with 198 PA. A Fulham gave recently gave me England's #1 of the future. A game with a Prem club that has no real youth development to speak of gave me about 8 players of PA 140-plus who I signed right at the very start to stock the reserves with good prospects.

The game typically seems to generate high potential newgens with CAs in the 80-110 range, with the occassional one showing up with a CA of up to 125. Outside of the first-day batch, newgens are often 15 and 16 years old and oftenhave CA in that 80-110 range. Given that a fringe top division player in a top league is going to be about 120-130 CA, with someone in the 140 area being a likely solid starter, you can definitely find young players who can make an immediate impact. With high potential, good personality, and good facilities, they can develop rapidly with even an AI club. Which is how you see ridiculous looking 16 and 17 year olds.
Loved trying this, tried it on the update and most if not all of them are American now, compared to before when there was a lot of EU players

I literally registred just to show this crazy regen. Never seen anything like this before and i played FM since 2007...
View attachment 782560

I thought he looked good, but not exceptional. Then I noticed he's 16! Jesus! Love the scout report; he 'might' worth signing... Also, he looks pretty versatile. He can play a few already, and with a bit of position training could probably do a job anywhere in outfield (except maybe left back?)

Last edited:
Back