Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
View attachment 292519View attachment 292520

In my 3rd season with Hajduk Split and I consider myself lucky that I have 2 very good prospects; one from the youth academy who my staff thing will become a star player in the future,and one from Atletico Nacional for 900k who is joining at the end of the season. Not bad!

Figured I'd do a little update on some of my regens

I'll start with the best one:
View attachment 292463View attachment 292464

A natural in both DL and DR. Complete player, one of the best in the world and just got him tied down on a new long-term contract. Bought for a measly £325K from a club from Ivory Coast. I added a screenshot of his report card just to show you his star rating :)

Bought this one for £16.75m from Flamengo:
View attachment 292462

Only his aggression stops him from being a perfect defender. Still world class though. Bought for £14m from Feyenoord:
View attachment 292461

Originally an AMC, but I've trained him as striker as he's got great attributes for Complete Forward. Bought for £19m from Flamengo:
View attachment 292460

Left back bought from Nürnberg for £3.2m:
View attachment 292459

Right back from my own youth intake. With a bit better Jumping Reach he'd be a top class centreback as well:
View attachment 292458

DM bought for £3.3m from Gremio:
View attachment 292456

Another DM, bought for £13m from OL:
View attachment 292455

My (and England's) first choice GK, came through my youth intake:
View attachment 292452

Managed to ****** this Complete Forward from Feyenoord for £11.25m:
View attachment 292451

My DLP rotating with Tielemans, only lacks a better Long Shot. From youth intake:
View attachment 292450

A centreback I just bought, my most expensive regen buy so far. Paid £22m from Stuttgart:
View attachment 292449

Another left back, also from youth intake. This one's a bit more defensive minded:
View attachment 292448

And finally, an AMC also from youth intake:
View attachment 292447

Sorry for posting so many, I guess I could've just posted the first one for maximum impression :)

He's not mine.. but I am trying to get him, strangely he is one of the best English regens I've ever seen in this save. I hope to get him in to replace Neymar who is 30 and really beginning to decline. His Natural fitness is low but I think that could come up to 11 - 12 due to his age.. but **** those stats for a 17 year old, unbelievable.

565c377272ac53f06926ec840a16bcbd.png

Anyone else getting extremely fast players?? it's unrealistic how fast regens are in my save.

Also.. arguably one of the best players in the world in my save:

e4c915b5ff5330636ae01840d2e0ab73.png

But I seriously need more defenders.. my scouting knowledge is about at 55% and I LITERALLY cannot find defenders to replace David Alaba, Eder Alvarez Balanta and Phil Jones. Alaba is 30 and only getting better at age but really... he's 30!!!! Phil jones's attributes are just dropping like flies, Balanta's attributes haven't moved for years but he's still just 29... I think Balanta will play on like John Terry.. Neymar is also 30 and is declining massively... so 4 new players to buy when no one is nearly as good to replace them. One of the issues with having world class players in every position.

Last edited:
Barca scouts did very well getting this one. Should I pay for his £31m release clause?
View attachment 793690

Looks good, depends on your budget if you want to sign him. The low finishing wont matter that much if you try and teach him to hit early crosses, that looks like his weakness. In the right circumstances could turn into a very good winger, id go for it if you have the money.

He's not mine.. but I am trying to get him, strangely he is one of the best English regens I've ever seen in this save. I hope to get him in to replace Neymar who is 30 and really beginning to decline. His Natural fitness is low but I think that could come up to 11 - 12 due to his age.. but **** those stats for a 17 year old, unbelievable.

565c377272ac53f06926ec840a16bcbd.png

I thought natural fitness is untrainable, like injury proneness and that? Maybe not. You should totally sign him, throw in your firstborn if that's what it takes. And sack your scouts while you're at it, 'Not a worthwhile signing' my ****.

Another 2 monsters of my team. DMC's, nobody pass through them :)
View attachment 794159
View attachment 794161

They're unreal, both of them. Did you retrain Dolling as a WB because your formation didn't have room for two DMCs? Or did he come with that delicious versatility? How did you find them, and train them for that matter? Been trying to pick a favourite but I'm not sure I can. Maybe the kraut for his versatility. Then again...

They're unreal, both of them. Did you retrain Dolling as a WB because your formation didn't have room for two DMCs? Or did he come with that delicious versatility? How did you find them, and train them for that matter? Been trying to pick a favourite but I'm not sure I can. Maybe the kraut for his versatility. Then again...

Answering to your both questions. Yes Gosselin plays only CB i play him with Balanta. Going to the 2 DMC's, Dolling came with that fantastic versatility and i only play him DMC, i alternate between the 2 since i have place only for one DMC in my formation. Training wise i train both as defensive midfielders, when i think i found a good player i do use programs like fmart just to check their current/potential ability and best positioning. Between the 2 i prefer Amoruso, his pyshicall abilities are amazing and he can play as a top CB too. Anyways they are both 200/200 players, so the best you can have as total skill and with these two they all fall in the right set of player skillsfor their role :)

Answering to your both questions. Yes Gosselin plays only CB i play him with Balanta. Going to the 2 DMC's, Dolling came with that fantastic versatility and i only play him DMC, i alternate between the 2 since i have place only for one DMC in my formation. Training wise i train both as defensive midfielders, when i think i found a good player i do use programs like fmart just to check their current/potential ability and best positioning. Between the 2 i prefer Amoruso, his pyshicall abilities are amazing and he can play as a top CB too. Anyways they are both 200/200 players, so the best you can have as total skill and with these two they all fall in the right set of player skillsfor their role :)

I agree, Amoruso is a beast

View attachment 291166
Right I have a question with this one, this guy was on my Liverpool save, amazing stats, amazing player too. But he is 23 and has only played in the third division of Spanish football for two years, how the **** is he this good, how did he start at 21? Is this a glitch? If it is I would like to get rid of him as I don't see it as legit for my story, sorry for the little edits over it, the picture was originally for my story.

Back